WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

4 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11 - Page 20 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11

Post  Legolas Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:40 pm

neer - grabs the closest person wrist to him. who's hand?
    crispin - this is weird medication u got him on.

cleff - oh good! no more copy-rockstar guy's- name and his drunkie-atic-jerk stuff. so who is this dude again? like really who is he?

decimus - walks over and holds out his hand to cleff. decimus.
    cleff -hey im cleff. stands up being an inch or two shorter and shakes his hand ugh you to? first strife is taller than me, and now you.
    decimus - im sorry?

zero - oh. right. i promise ill remember next time. smiles widely.
    fox - starts jumping up and down. not until i get a cigarrette.

grr
    curse you people and your making me have to edit this so much since you keep posting! AH
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11 - Page 20 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11

Post  Admin Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:44 pm

tao- we do not smoke in this house. shrugs of coat and pulls of scarf sets them on the table. wears a blue button up long sleeve shirt turns toward fridge what do you want?

bri-a friend of ours well a friend if mine. holds out hand bri
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:49 pm

naveah- and im naveah smiles chekily

monty- walks away from her

Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:54 pm

decimus - smiles and shakes her hand. and um clears throat. im not her boy friend. chuckles. she's a bit young and short for me ya know? (hehe but dont let that put naveah down ^^) turns attention to naveah. nice to meet you naveah. smiles slyly,

fox - mumbles under his breathe. i want a cigarette. talks noramlly. got any weed?
    strife - smacks him up the backside of his head.
    fox  god man chill! ..uh i dont know.

zero - frowns. well then!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:54 pm

um admin.
    u forgot jeyne and people.. hehe
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:03 pm

tao- no and we have some left over mac and cheese. want that?

sowwy
    who is he grabbing

jeyne- cleans off his knee and examines it. im gonna need to get a specalist stay here runs out of room
    kendal- but umm ok..
    maliha- man right when i thought this was gonna be ok this happens
    serena- sits next to neer god its one hospital after the next

bri- sorry nav your boyfriend doesnt like you
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:04 pm

naveah- bri shut up please
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:12 pm

hmm...serena

neer - can you sing?
    crispin -what
    neer - can the beautiful lion sing?
    crispin - makes a barfing choking sound.

fox - i despise cheese.
    zero - did someone say they despise CHEESE? says as she walks in.
    fox - that would be me. raises hand.

cleff - bri is soulfully sorry nav but naveah you need to start going for guys that'll work out for ya. says with a smile then hopes he didnt offend her,
    decimus - well i dont not like her. i mean she cute and all but ..meh.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:19 pm

bri- meh? are you gonna take that?

serena- excuse me? turns and stares at him excuse me?
    kendal- chokes and laughs
    maliha- oh my god. this is to good to be true

tao- well .. . want pbj?
    fallon- jumps up on a chair next to fox pb an j me, barkeep pounds on table
    tao- smiles and gets out ingedients yes sir
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:21 pm

naveah- no i will not bri. you dont like me? puts hand on hip.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:28 pm

fox - blah. i come to a mansion and they offer me mac an cheese and pb and j. leans back in the chair. pitiful.
    zero - ill have the cheesey mac since skinny but over here duzn wanna eat anything.
    fox - frowns.

poor neer....he's never gonna hear the end of this
    crispin - silently laughs his head off.
    neer - takes her hand in both of his and rubs it on his cheek while smiling with his eyes shut.

decimus - hmm well if you want me to make you feel uncomfortable i could. stands back and gazes over naveah with his hand under his chin like he's thinking. well the hand on the hip is very sassy, but u really dont have that much of hips, you waist is quite small how much farther would you like me to look? picks his head up to look at her face just teasing her.
    cleff - stands up and puts a hand on his hip. so you like big hips hmm?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:32 pm

tao- were not a real mansion remember
    fallon- who are you?
    tao- this is our new friend fox.
    fallon- are you one of them animal people?
    tao- fallooon.

serena- ok someone get him off of me.
    kendal- this is just perfect.
    maliha- i wish i had a camera
    serena- neer what are you doing.

bri- cleff, sweety, men dont have big hips, sit down
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:33 pm

naveah- giggles the only one with bigger hips hear is bri
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:39 pm

cleff - starts yelling in a super high voice. what the heck naveah! i thought we were friends!
    decimus - starts tuning out all sound and just watching her and her friends.

fox - animal people? mean like those shifters? you a amsart lil gal arent you?
    zero - she gets it from me. grins.
    strife - sure..
    zero - hey strife i am a capable young woman who could beat u up.
    strife - mhm ok. walks out.

neer - its so soft. whispers barely audible probably just for serena since shes the closest. as soft as your lips.
    crispin - whats he mumbling now? where's that nurse lady?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:45 pm

serena- uhm neer . tries to pull away but nos how instable he is you dont mean that. you need to let go
    jeyne- comes running in ok he's coming

bri- speaks in a british accent dont worry darling your still fabulous

tao- ruffles her hair and gives her a pbj.
    fallon- crust off!
    tao- rolls eyes and cuts it off happy
    fallon- very

iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:48 pm

SORRYYY GTG SWOEEEEYUEDKDC
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:50 pm

zero - laughs. hey tao, the table in front of me is empty. frowns. i want mac and cheese
    fox - geeze these things would drive me nuts living with em all day.
    zero - say something pal?

cleff - says in a high no doubt gheto-old-lady voice. dont lie to me honey.
    Sad ok
    PAUSE on that group

neer - lets go of her hand and goes silent
    crispin - horror movie is over. oh lay!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:05 am

tao- hands her a bowl of mac and cheese
    fallon- eats her sandwich quietly
    tao- i dont know i think their pretty great

serena- taps his thigh sorry shrugs
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:15 am

zero - really tao? aww i love you too!
    fox - snorts. they're interesting little buggers, ill say that. not as interesting as you, but interesting.
    zero - stops mid-bight.

crispin - steps forward to look at neer's knee for himself. makes a disgusted face at the weird substance oozing from the back of hsi knee and the discolored flesh.
    neer - why am i..still table? still on table! why! bangs the table with his fists.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:19 am

tao- oh well thanks turns around and blushes
    fallon- do you like tao?
    tao- fallon!
    fallon- what? i just asked a questions

serena- neer neer you need to stop. rests a hand on his shoulder
    kendal- ewww. weres the doctor?
    jeyne- i dont know i dont know

can u be him well ill see later i gonna go
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:03 am

Yea sure. Be on tomorrow!

fox - I ...uh.... (looks down in his lap hiding his red cheeks)
    Zero - (looks back and forth from Tao to fox deciding what remark she should make next then decides against it.) Fallon come on lets go check on Sam and see the robot boy. (Hops down from the chair)

Doctor - (walks in)  sorry everybody. you guys aren't the only patients I have, the wait was better than it could have been. So what do we have---(eyes widen at his knee then go back to normal suppressing any sign of panic or emotion from himself. Puts on a pair of latex gloves.) Lets have a look shall we?
    Neer - no touchy....
    Doctor - drugs haven't worn off yet? Good otherwise this would hurt.(Tenderly raises jeers calf so he can see all angles of the knee. Mumbles a bunch of things. Finally steps back and takesnoff his gloves.) I have a pretty good Idea what's goingnon here, but I pray that I am mistaken. I'm going to have to take women x rays to be positive.
    Crispin - [..positive if what?]

Last edited by ZeldaFox on Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:36 am

Tao- ( smiles as they go and sits on the counter and slides fox a pbj.) now your in my turf. Starts talking

Fallon- ( grabs her hand they go downstairs)
    Sam- ( has the back of the kid roped open ( ew) ( connects to wires that electrocute him and make him fall backward and his hair stand up)

Kendal- do you want our help to bring him over to the x ray room?
    Jeyne- yes thank you
    Serena- ( strokes neer's cheek lightly then drifts away. And slips under his arm and boosts him up) were to?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:52 am

Zero - uh.. Sam you sure you know what your doing?
    Fox - (raises his head to he sandwich his face back to normal.) Do you not like that? (Smiles a short smile and takes a bite.)

Hmm I need to fix fox's name in my last post..

Doctor - (points out the door.) Just to the right at the end of the hall. Not far at all. (Walks with them until they get there and tells them where to place him. Once they do ie begins covering neer except for his knee.) And its show time. (Goes to the machine and takes the shots of his knee frowning as ie does so.
    Neer - another dark room. (Smiles)
    crispin - [that didn't sound loopy at all]
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:03 pm

tao- smirks ok were going to play a game. im gonna ask you questions, then you can ask me questions or you can ask the same ones i dont really care. first question: how old are you?
    sam- lifts of goggles and smiles brightly. WOOO what a rush. yea yea im fine. its not safe for you guys down here

jeyne- whispers to the doctor are you sure we can save his knee. do you think we might have to amputate.
    kendal- hears what they are saying and turns to maliha serena and crispin they miht have to amputate his leg
    maliha- what they cant do that!
    serena- well if its good for his health
    kendal- yea but that will slow the whole team down
    serena- team?
    maliha- shut up you know what she meant

Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:22 pm

zero - laughs at how he looks. fine just dont blow yourself up. skips forward and goes on her tippy toes to give sam a kiss on the cheek then turns. alright fallon, lets go, AGAIN, where someone will except our company.
    fox - 6,222 days, 9 hours, 30 minutes...or 32 minutes.

doctor - it matters just how much is damaged. there's still remnants of the bullet that rocketed the infection. there's no way we can save all of the tissue without completely illiminating it. it looks like that may be the only option we have. looks at another picture of the x-ray and goes silent. we dont have a choice, but the quicker this is done the less amount of the leg we'll have to amputate.
    crispin - hey maybe they're not sure, maybe they were just thinking that-
    doctor - comes back to them. we're going to have to amputate from above his kneecap and down if he wants to keep any of his leg at all. im sorry.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 2:59 pm