WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

4 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11 - Page 40 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11

Post  Admin Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:18 pm

Tao- (raises eyebrow for mthe huff) ok what do you want to do? Cause I have to go.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11 - Page 40 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11

Post  Legolas Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:20 pm

Leo - i dont know..shuffles his feet around. do your friends even know you have a brother?
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:21 pm

Akeila- (stands and walks over to him) what?
    Sol and Monty-( continue talking about the map)
    Hunter- (joins them)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:22 pm

Tao- actually um...no hmm. Hey (leans up against doorframe) what happened after I left?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:30 pm

Leo - dad got mad that mom sent you away and- looks down feeling awkward sharing what actually happened. and he did some...looks up at tao his eyes getting bloodshot. i really dont want to explain it.

fox - leans his head down inches from akeila's face. first of all. tao likes men like me. secondly, no one calls him tay tay, but me. got it?
    zero - smirks.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:35 pm

Tao- oh ..oh. (eyes get blurred and feels anger clouding his brain) ok. Ok. I .. I have to go .(darts out the door not even caring how Leo thinks and runs down the stairs top speed passing the group on the couch but flings self downstairs)
    Sam- 1. Tao likes both and 2 was that Tao?

iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:36 pm

Amelia- (pokes Foxs chest and narrows eyes) not afraid of you and (head shoots up) Tao?
    Sol- looks in a hurry wouldn't bother him
    Akeila- whatever
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:42 pm

fox - after dating me, he's never gonna be into girls. says jokingly. then puts his hand on akeila's forhead pushing her away and he stands up straight turning around confused. whats he doing?
    zero - shrugs. every since u came things got weird with him. not that its your fault.
    fox - frowns.

Leo - pulls his beanie back over his head and walks out of the room after tao's gone. tao? slowly goes down the stairs. why'd he leave?

strife - eyes widen and he throws the papers aside and reaches in pulling the laptop out.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:48 pm

There are stickers for different states all over the laptop and it's. Illy and really dusty and chipped at some parts and looks very old. (the background is a collage f pictures from when Kendal was young to were she is now.in the middle is a picture of a young Kendal and Cleff with tiny zero or Kendal's shoulders. Around them are pictures of everyone else and some with Arazo and a few of her parents. In the corner there is a large picture of strife looking intently at something. Tepicture looks like strife didn't no it was being taken.

Tao- (runs into training room and locks door and slumps down and puts head against ones and sobs loudly And wraps arms around self and cries)
    Sam- (shrugs) that's kind of true
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:54 pm

Akeila- he is not doing you! Tao is nt gay.
    Sol- he might be
    Akeila- since when and maybe he is being weird because of you after all u are saying your his boyfriend maybe he doesn't want that don't you think?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:58 pm

awwww thats so cute

strife - handles the old computer carefully brushing it off with the blankets of kendals bed figuring she wont mind and places it on the bed kneeling on the floor in front of it.opens it up and sighs doubting its charged but when he clicks the power button it starts to start up. smiles. geez kendal your lucky this thing still works.

fox - forces a smile not letting himself get angry. no i dont think and i got countless reason of why. so id suggest you shut your big annoying mouth and go back to talking about thta map alright?
    leo - comes across the room they're all in and steps in casually speaking quietly. have you guys seen tao?
    zero - who are you?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:02 pm

ugh i always forget where we we with naveah and them? i remember zep was in weaponry and naveah was walking through building and cleff and bri were talking after mak had his weird random episode?
    ok never mind i do remember
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:02 pm

Tao- (sobs loudly but then whipped eyes and flings fist out punching the wall and screams in frustration)

Sam- guys stop come on and ya (looks at Leo) how do you no who Tao is?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:03 pm

Cute enough for my best friend in the whold wide world to draw?
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:04 pm

Akeila- (growls at fox bu head goes up when she hears Taos name)
    Sol-(ignores and reads map)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:17 pm

uhhhhh draw what... like him...looking at the computer?

Leo - we're um, family. look can you just tell me if you saw him or not?
    fox - frowns. just wait here kid. starts to go towards where he saw tao go.
    leo - narrows his eyes. im not a kid
    zero - hey can i see your beanie?
    Leo - what?
    zero - your-
    leo - no! i just wanna know where tao went.
    zero - ill tell you if you let me see your...ok never mind
    rori - wild tao chase.

strife - the desktop finally comes up and he looks over all the photos. you guys were so young. smiles sadly. cleff really did deserve you. then he sees the picture of him. wait when did she take that?

zeppelin - catches his breathe in front of the dummy from punching it for so long his knuckles bloody without any protection. what you looking at. says to the dummy. think your so great since you have no worries eh? stand up straight and kicks it. well ill give you some!
    cleff - yawns. one more day bri, one more day.

-------

https://warzo.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=37

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:56 am