WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

4 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11

iggy
    iggy

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11 - Page 39 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11

Post  iggy Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:31 pm

Akeila- well I don't trusty oh but if people come with me ( stands)
    Sol- ill go ( follows)
    Hunter- ok I want to see ( goes)
    Akeila- ( follows fox confidently with friends trailing behind)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11 - Page 39 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11

Post  Legolas Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:48 pm

eeeerm he didnt say he was taking them somewhere

fox - stand where he is. no no. just you. is still smiling weirdly.

strife - slowly goes through the papers tracing his fingers alone the lines. these are coordinates...god kendal why dont your ever explain things like this. puts the papers aside and reaches his hands in to pull them all out when his hands touch the computer.

Neer - (dreams of him and the team in the heat of a bate with the YES soldiers. He cant move as he watches a soldier ring crispins bird neck, a spear protrude through malihas fur, and kendal being beaten down by four soldiers. Then a soldier stalks toward him bleeding from his eyes smiling wickedly with a knife in his hand. Neer cant move but he sees serena pounding toward the soldier from behind and pounces blindly as the soldier whips out his rifle turning he barrel to her head as she lands on him and shoots.). (Shoots straight up out o his sleep the gun shot still ringing in his head, breathing hard in the middle of the night)

hmmm we need a last name real quick so i can say his next line :Pill search some real quick

Last edited by ZeldaFox on Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:57 am; edited 2 times in total
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:52 pm

hmm
    Blackburn
    Evans
    Ackerman
    thats all i can think of
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:49 am

Sry he said come so I just assumed
    Also I like Evans

Sam- she's dead ( snicker)
    Katann- ( to Sam and zero) who is Tao dating?

Serena- ( still on her side sleeping peacefully but feels cold when neer bolts up huffs incomfortwnly añd wakes up but keeps eyes closed. Rolls over and opens eyes, grabs his arm truism to force him back down ) ( incoherent mumbling but during mumbling says the eords neer, sleep)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:14 pm

Zero - (whispers to katann) fox.

Well he said come herree sooo
    And we need a last name!

Neer - (breathing finally slows down a bit and he flops back down starring at the sky rubbing his forhead with his hand)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:32 pm

I said I like Evans!!!!!

Serena- ( reaches out for him and hands thud against his chest and snuggles head into him) waaarmth

Katann- ( eyes widen) what!? Man fox wasn't kidding when he said akea wasn't Taos type
    Sam - well no Taos bi fox is gay
    Katann- huh who knew. I guess when u say it it's kind of obvious
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:38 pm

Zero - mhm but its kinda weird cuz i never thought tao would like abdude like him. No offense to fox (laughs)

Oh sorry lol im still waking dude give me a break
    Evans it is!
    Leo - (ignores his question) tao evans?

Neer - ( tries to smile but cant the dream so vivid in his head. Brings arms around serena cradling her head close his hands still shaking. Gulps and tries closing his eyes but still lies there wide awake)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:45 pm

Tao- ( stumbles back) um everyone can go ill check u later ( teenagers file out and stares at keo ) how did you know that? ( shakes and looks at Leo closely now realizing he has the same hair color and eye color as his father and same face structure narrows eyes and tenses) who are you? ( whispers it)

Serena- mmmph ( blinks eyes wearily and hands move to his face and trace his facial features) I miss your face ( cups his face and sighs) why did you wake up?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:52 pm

Neer - (voice cracks once as he speaks) just a bad dream. Thats all.

Leo - (eyes widen) leo ... Evans
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:00 pm

Tao- Leo? Evans? Leo! ( stumbles back trips over a wire falling on his back but still can't believe it just keeps thinking about his tiny little black haired brother that used to annoy him because how he resembled his sad)

Serena- just a dream ( cuddles into him and closes eyes) your ok. I'm here ( mumbles quietly )
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:16 pm

Neer - yea.. I know (thinks to self only: but what if one day ur not)

Leo - w-what happened to you? (Clenches his fists bith angry and relived at the same time)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:30 pm

Serena- ( wraps arms protectively around him and thinks: I won't leave until u need me to)

Tao- ( stands up) what happened to me? What happened to you! How did you get here? Who are you! ( balls up fists)

Gtg
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:07 pm

Leo - (stands up stepping in front of tao) what do u mean who am i?!  Incould ask you all the same things! (Voice lowers and his eyes get red) whered you go?

Neer - [someone could still.. What if.. Never mind] (sighs as his hands stop shaking)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:17 pm

Tao- weres did I go? Why do you know that I went any were!? I'm still not even sure who you are! ( still denying its Leo refusing to even believe it's him since its so rare)

Serena- ( sighs and drifts into sleep)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:47 pm

Neer - (eventually falls asleep as well)

Leo - i- im leo... (Looks down) your little brother.

Sry if im on and off afk playing skyrim right now
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:53 pm

Tao- ( stares at him but then moves forward engulfing him in a giant hug. )
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:25 pm

Leo - (eyes widen and he just stands ther stunned the. He hugs him back) good to see you again bro.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:30 pm

Will be slow

Tao- ( nods and steps back) how are you here? What even happened when I .. Left
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:45 pm

Leo - mom well its been a while but... About a year after you... Were gone mom gave me up for adoption, and some boring rich family took me home. I knew mom bad her reasons so i didnt question it. Iv been livin with them for 6 years then the yes came. Not as tragic as you would of probably thought (shrugs) how old are you now? What happened to you?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:20 pm

Tao-16,17 tomorrow. When I was 9 mom shipped me away to a private boarding school in Australian so dad couldn't get me but after the school was bombed I was sent back to Seattle and mom told me to go to our old base so ... I'm here
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:56 pm

leo - nods. that makes sense. she got rid of me as soon as dad...looks down shutting the memory out of his mind then back up anf tries a small smile. well im glad this giant coincidence happened.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:02 pm

Tao- (nods ) well it's weird seeing you but um nice. That your alive and stuff (smiles) so uh. Ya. (shuffles awkwardly) how did you know it's me. I mean the oly reason I believed you is because you look so much like- (stops self and forgets about it) how did you know it was me?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:06 pm

Leo - rolls his eyes and slowly walks around tao. the glasses and the hair had me suspicious, ur name gave it away. not that complicated.

afk
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:12 pm

Tao- well mr. Sherlock Holmes. (rolls eyes and flips through some files.) ok well. I have to go work on some stuff, oh that sounds kind of cold. Just got reunited with my brother and now I have to go do stuff. Sorry, come on I'll introduce u to some friends
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:13 pm

Leo - its ok you dont have too, huffs not really interested in his friends.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 5:35 pm