WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

4 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #10

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #10 - Page 6 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #10

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:12 am

Zeppelin - (has one girl pinned to the couch super drunk)

Cleff - (rubs his eyes) don't like the look of the situation.

Decimus - (sits perched on the top of a building the lights of the city casting just below him. Watches as people go by waiting for any sign of the y.e.s. deliveries)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #10 - Page 6 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #10

Post  Admin Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:16 am

Bri- me either.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:18 am

Naveah- zep are you in he- ( walks into the room were he is and sees him and the girls doing there things and jaw drops. Tears escape her eyes but doesn't say a word an turns on her heel and stomps out of the bar)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:19 am

Cleff - (paces slowly)

Last edited by ZeldaFox on Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:21 am

Why is he saying naveah and is decimus going to see her
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:23 am

Zeppelin - (rubs his eyes when he thinks he heard naveah) Na.....eah? Zat you? (Gets up from the couch wobbily and sways back and forth unable to walk in a straight line)

Yea he will. Once she passes

Oh and I though he could see her walk out nvm ill fix that
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:25 am

Bri- I feel like zeppelin did something bad
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:26 am

Cleff - she should be back by now.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:28 am

Naveah- ( passes the building decimus is under still crying and thinks: I should have known. I was stupid. He never liked you. He will do that to any girl)
    blackwindsythe13
    blackwindsythe13

Post  blackwindsythe13 Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:29 am

may I join in this part?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:31 am

How would you join and gtg soon
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:33 am

Decimus - (not as many people pass by anymore but then he notices naveah. Thinks : that's the girl from the hospital isn't it?) (Swings over the side of the building gracefully landing in a soft thud. Still wears his mask and hood. Falls in step behind naveah) I remembers you.

Oh and btw just making sure you knee she still doesn't know his name.
    blackwindsythe13
    blackwindsythe13

Post  blackwindsythe13 Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:36 am

well I was thinking that naveah is upset right? well could I just make him go talk to her and then later join the group?
    name: leon
    title: unknown
    weapon: shape shifter turns into a wolf
    personality: he cares about others and wants to make the world a better place.
    PD: wears jeans and a hoodie with black adidas shoes
    family: none he is an orphan
    how he got his powers born with them but he doesn't know who his parents are
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:38 am

OH MY GOD! AHHH I GONNA FREAKING KILL YOU THATS WHAT IM FREKAING DOING!
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:40 am

There is already a wolf shifter and sorry dude but we already have an idea

Naveah- ( turns quickly tensing for attack then notices the mask) oh it's you ( voice cracks)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:42 am

Decimus - what are you doing h--(notices how upset she is and imesiately feels bad) what happened?
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:43 am

Naveah- my boyfriend cheated on me ( says stiffly and looks up at him)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:50 am

Decimus - (voice stays calm) I'm sorry. I wouldn't know what that feels like. But I think I know just the medicine for that. (Walks ahead of her careful not to touch her not wanting to upset her more)( says lowly) follow.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:18 pm

naveah- sniffles uh ok. folows him cautiously
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:27 pm

HE'S TAKING HER SOMEWHERE TO KILL HER! AHHHHH
    not

decimus - turns into an alley that short cuts into a small park. at the entrance of the park sits three little kids sitting on a low brick wall. one little boy maybe 7 or 8 holds a big beat up guitar while a little girl plays simple chords by reaching over. the third kid just sits there tapping his foot happily. people watch from a distance but no one actually drops money by them. they've been at it for hours. whispers with a smile as he leans in the shadows of the building behind them watching the kids.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:40 pm

naveah- sits down next to him and watches them. rubs away a tear. there so cute
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:49 pm

decimus - yea. walks forward and the kids stop playing when they see him and freeze. he digs a twenty dollar bill out three ten dollar bills out of his pockets. keep playing kids. your pretty good. places the money in front of them and they each take one.

boy - thank you sir.

decimus - dont mention it. turns away again as they continue and sits next to naveah.

Last edited by ZeldaFox on Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:56 pm

naveah- t-that was really nice. smiles i never got your name
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:59 pm

decimus - hesitates for a minute then finally answers. figures there's no need to lie. Decimus.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:07 pm

naveah- thinks for a moment nice name

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:08 am