WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #16

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #16 - Page 22 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #16

Post  Admin Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:46 pm

kendal- holds up gun shakily come on ... we should go. and you .. .glares at dread dont follow
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #16 - Page 22 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #16

Post  Admin Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:49 pm

afk shower
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:17 pm

dread - aw why now? says disappointed. i wanted to taaaaag along. smiles at kendal. 
    neer - shoves dread away taking the knife form his chest and dread backs away with his arms crossed like its just some childs game. stay. back. or next time it'll be your head.
    dread - raises an eyebrow stay back?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:26 pm

kendal- stay back! holds the gun up shakily were not afraid of you! eyes are wide and eyes are watery not so sure about the statements
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:47 pm

dread - wants to stay and toy with them more but he feels like he's been too reckless this time and though he can't feel his injuries, they're still effecting him from doing as many tricks as he's got. rolls his eyes. fun catching up with you! smiles and  with a flash of his eyes the tunnel walls light on fire heating the tunnels extremely fast. turns around and his figure mists away.
    neer - growls in annoyance staying in the center of the tunnel so the fire doesn't touch him but tune he reaches out touching the fire and it doesn't even burn him, its just very warm, like it's only here to make them sweat more.
    dread - materializes outside the building his garments soaked with blood and he scowls.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:57 pm

becka- lounging in a wide room with many tables and chairs, looks likes its used for meetings but only a few people are there. she sits in a large leather chair while four soldiers surrond her, all men. all four of them have weird looks in there eyes and she speaks sweetly to them. two kneel on either side of the chair while the other two sit near her legs. all are nodding quickly and keep moving like there waiting for something

heheheehhe

kendal- sweat starts to bead down her forehead and exhaustion starts to take over, the pain in her ankle already registering. come on! nods to him and runs back to tao and sally. lets go quickly
    tao- kendal looks up at her worry in his eyes
    kendal- you can talk? you can talk! smiles widely but then shakes head no time, lets go!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:04 pm

neer - pats tao on the head. glad your back in business.
    AND WITH THAT THEY'RE OFF AGAIN DA DA DA NAH

whats up with becka.

dread - can't seem to travel by mist anymore, his injuries preventing him form doing so, so he uses his intense senses and follows beck's aura, a trail of bloody footprints trailing behind him but he's still smiling and doesn't seem to mind. opens the door to the big room after going through a bunch of places, the guards not saying anything to him since they know he's with becka. HELLO! yells as he shuts the door behind him smiling widely. whats goin on in here?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:09 pm

weeeeell i had this really nice idea for her thats sorta weird and im still figuring out the details

becka- glances up at him and smiles. shes not wearing her usual uniform, wears a simple blouse and long black pants with heels, her long sandy hair is down and is very comfortable to just be sitting there hello there, dear. I was just telling these boys about what a wonderful niece i have, they also wanted to know about the torture maze i was showing you earlier. all of the soldiers have a really strange look in their eyes and they all turn there heads and smile at dread as well and one of them even waves to them, but they say nothing.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:11 pm

HEY 
    i see what you did in your journal
    I SEE
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:12 pm

dread - geez don't they have tongues? walks over with his arms crosses and stands beside becka.

hehehe..heh
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:19 pm

becka- why of course, boys say hello to darling dread
    soldiers- all sing song hello at the same time
    becka- see? the one man that crouches next to her smiles even brighter when she looks at him and   she gently reaches out and touches his cheek, her sharp finger nails brushing over his skin until she draws away and looks up at dread. soo, how did it go?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:20 pm

heheheehe to you cause i have ideas and i dont gotta tell em
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:21 pm

AHHH I would reply but i gotta eat din din and my dads gonna be like Y U TAKING SO LONG SO BRB AFK
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:33 pm

OOOOOO.OOOOO AHHH NOO well YAY IDEAD but poop

dread - snorts. alright. could have been better.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:33 pm

confused

becka- i see. swings legs over the side of the chair and stands gracefully and one of the soldiers reaches forwards and looks like he is going to grab her ankle but then he winces and blinks rapidly before withdrawing his hand. ill see you boys later, i must attend to a few matters with my prodigy.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:39 pm

dread - grins.

wow. sorry that a really sucky post
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:51 pm

im ashamed of you. 

becka- as they walk down the halls different soldiers pass them and she stares at a few of the men and looks them in the eye and each one she locks eyes with freezes and they get a really dopey expression o nthere faces

secreeetts becka thiings
    that dread should totally not be jealous of
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:54 pm

Neutral 

Dread -  watches her closely with interest but doesn't get whats going on, a little unnerved that they might have been with her the whole time he was gone. whats the deal with them?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:00 pm

becka- i thought you would have caught on by now dread but i suppose not ... looks back at him and smiles you see, there is more then just one type of shifter.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:03 pm

dread - the weak and the strong. smirks clueless
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:09 pm

becka- yes but not quite. have you ever asked yourself why you can do the things you do and why others can not? why cant neer cotter dissolve into mist? he certainly is strong, so why not? because you, my ignorant little blessing, are a different type of shifter then he is. though i am a shifter, i have special abilities that even you can not do, and you never will, its just how i  was made
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:12 pm

dread - takes this is for a moment. i don't believe anyone could ever live up to your legacy.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:16 pm

becka- laughs lightly and turns to her head looking at him quickly, blinks once and her eyes meet his and suddenly to him she 10 years younger but then quickly blinks again and its gone i dont think so either

she is what i like to call a siren
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:25 pm

dread - stares at her and a small smiles creeps across his face then turns forward. can you die? says it calmly wondering if she can literally change her age.

interesting
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:30 pm

becka- well yes, i can die, the same way anyone can, am i much harder to kill? of course.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:45 am