WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #15

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #15 - Page 36 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #15

Post  Admin Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:21 am

Kendal- like I've said, you are ridiculous. (smiles and kisses his cheek) but fine. (backs up into the dressing room and shuts it deciding what she should wear first)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #15 - Page 36 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #15

Post  Legolas Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:28 pm

strife - throws on a pair of slim grey jeans, but not skinny, and looks in the mirror feeling really weird since that's probably the lightest color he's ever worn, and a black t shirt with some weird design at the bottom. opens the door putting on a smile for kendal wanting to see her.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:33 pm

Kendal- (puts out something she was a little worried about wearing but decided the best one to wear it in front of first is strife. Wears a long slim black skirt that goes to the ground and its high waisted and fits her very well. Has a pretty long sleeved shirt that's blue tucked into the skirt and walks out immediately focusing on strife) you look good!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:37 pm

strife - cheeks go red feeling weird. th-thanks. looks her over and expression disappears his eyes wide. oh my god your so p-p-pretty.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:41 pm

Kendal- (smiles and twirls around watching the fabric move) thank you strife. (walks toward him taking both of his hands) when you get all muscly and well again we can come back and you'll be the one showing me up in style
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:45 pm

strife - laughs lightly thankful for her positive attitude. g-g-ggive it a few weeks and y-y-you'll be even more beaut-beautiful then now. smiles and pushes her back into her room closing the door and goes back in his.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:48 pm

Kendal- (rolls eyes and changes into normal jeans but with a big sweater she found and comes out) lets go, i wanna see my eye candy
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:54 pm

strife - comes out in well fitting jet black jeans with multiple rips from the knees down. has a long sleeved button down black shirt with cuffs at the end and he leans against the door doing a hair flip. why hello kendal.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:59 pm

Kendal- (giggles and puts hand over mouth, looks around making sure no ones watching before putting hands against his chest and pushing him back into the dressing room and kisses him. Pulls away and whispers) why'd I have to get stuck with such a hot boyfriend?

Woah man this sweater weather song is a lot dirtier en I thought
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:05 pm

yeaaah....but i still absolutely love the refrain just has that AWESOME kinda sound

strife - laughs sliding his hands down her cheeks to her neck. i could get you a d-d-dif..different boyfriend i-if you like.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:11 pm

I still like it but ya ... Ya love the refrain

Kendal- definatly no. (kisses him once more and then breaks away and looks down) now imagine this outfit while your all buffed
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:18 pm

strife - chuckles and smiles down at her lifting her head by the chin with his hand. we'll have to see. leans down kissing her tiling her head up more so he can kiss her easily.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:25 pm

Kendal-(kisses back and leans into him more and breaks away mumbling into his cheek) stoop, we gotta get back.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:32 pm

strife - doesnt want to but knows she's right. whispers. not my fault your some beautiful irresistible girl.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:36 pm

Kendal- you dormealize we have our own room, all to ourselves, with no one there. (kisses his forehead near his scar) lets pay for our stuff and then we can go back to that room, but your gonna have to control yourself.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:41 pm

strife - whines stomping his foot like a little kid. but the r-r-rooms so far awaaaaaay.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:44 pm

Kendal- (crosses arms looking motherly) strife making out in public is a federal crime
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:48 pm

strife - jumps up and down on his feet very lightly. keeeeendaaaaaal.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:51 pm

Kendal- (looks at him sternly) federal. Crime.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:54 pm

strife - frowns. i hate you...no i dont. ugh i hate you.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:01 pm

Kendal- (smirks and leans forward quickly kissing him then breaks away and walks back to her dressing room)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:13 pm

strife - frowns after her and closes the door. f-f-fine. ONE more thing. y-y-ou try one more thing on and i-if i l-l..l-like it, then ill wait. grins putting on a dark blue shirt that makes his eyes pop like crazy
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:27 pm

Kendal- on I think you'll like it (needed some more business's clothes so puts on a black pencil skirt and a white blouse and even found some good heels and walks out Burt when she sees strife she goes speechless from his eyes. Stares wide eyed at him so entranced with how noticible and beautiful they are)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:41 pm

strife- blinks at her confused. what?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:44 pm

Kendal-(did I ever tell you I have a thing for blue eyes? (leans against doorway and smirks at him)

Look up the 59% off thing
    Ugh I new bonus came out
    I'm dying

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:46 am