Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #15

Admin
    Admin

Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #15

Post  Admin on Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:46 am

Oh me GOOODMEESSS
    IT IS SO GOOD
    I HATE YOU
    BLAAAH
    Omg strifey looks so hot Kendal said she likey

Kendal- (moves hands all over his chest and legs wrap around his waist just wanting him closer and closer. Draws away a little, breathing heavily,and slips off her own shirt and throws it aside)

Tao- thanks you .. Just for thr support (hugs him back and closes eyes) (I love you) thank you fox (the word feels weird in his mouth: fox ... No he's Andrew. Hates to say it but doesn't want Leo to wake up and hear, starts to feel sick just thinking about beg away from fox and Leo that long)

Post  Legolas on Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:12 am

Fox - im always hear forbyou dude (smiles and kisses his nose drawing away and smiling warmly) (can feel that barrier between them still ever since tao admitted it to fox but feels guilty thinking about it and not saying it back not knowing why he finds it so difficult)

Leo - (hadnt taken his pill since he fell asleep watchig the movie not even meaning to. The dreams starts up again and his clenches the beds sheets in his fists)

Strife - (leans down brushing his lips against her neck whispering with his eyes closed not needing them open knowing every part of kendal. )you know you shouldnt waste clothes like that

Maybe i should do a kendy one

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:21 am

Tao- (doesn't notice Leo at first and smiles at fox cocking head to the side and then kisses his forehead quickly) I should wake up Leo (looks over at him and immediately notices somethings wrong and gets up and quickly goes over to him) Leo.

Kendal- oh so you want me to put the shirt back on? (smirks and runs hads through his hair closing eyes and sighs in happiness)

I would love you forever, nt that I would do, if you did that

Post  Legolas on Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:35 am

Strife - (chuckles) naaah. (Moves back ipto herface kissing her with hunger)

Leo - (body starts to tremble and already knows whats going to happen)
    Fox - (looks confused) huh?

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:02 am

TaO-(doesn't answer and quickly shakes Leo's shoulders) hey wake up!

Kendal- (arches back and presses self against him, kisses him back roughly never wants to stop)

Post  Legolas on Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:10 am

Leo. - (jolts awake breathing heavily staring wide eyed at tao and pulls the civers iver him so he cant how much his legs are shaking) oh..th-thanks
    Fox - (decides its time for him to leave them alone and goes into tao and his room)

Strife (smiles slipping his arms under her back and kisses back down her chest his teeth brushing her skin)

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:20 am

Tao- you forgot to take your medicine huh? (says quietly and sits on the bed looking st him with a little sadness in his face, keeps thinking abut that when he leaves if this ever happens agai Leo will have no one toward h, up sice there mom can't)

Kendal- (gasps and digs hands into his hair, closes eyes and arches back more)

Post  Legolas on Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:15 pm

leo - nods. ill remember next time. forces a smile not wanting tao to worry about him, but he doesnt know he's leaving yet.

strife - mumbles against her skin listening to her heart beat. i love you.

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:21 pm

Kendal- (grip relaxes on his hair and gently runs fingers through it) I love you too strife (whispers quietly feeling a stab of guilt go through her for leaving him in two days)

Tao- Ok good .. I won't be here to remind you (laughs lightly and then stops realizing he has to tell Leo why) Leo ... I'm going to be leaving soon, for a mission.

Post  Legolas on Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:32 pm

Leo - oh...what missions? (Hasnt even seen tao that much but knows hes gonna miss him after all these years of not knowig where he was)

Strife - think you can go a week wihout me? (Grins down at her )

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:36 pm

Tao- well ... I have to underground with some other people .. Rescue some guy,. I will be gone for a little over a week.

Kendal- no. (whispers breathlessly and props self up on elbows and kisses him hungrily then pulls away) so I have to get a weeks worth of you now so that I won't miss you.

Post  Legolas on Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:27 pm

Leo - oh ok. (Sits up and hugs tao without saying anything)

Strife - (smirks and sits up pullig her out from under him by her arms and presses her ip against the beds backboard pinning her hands beside her kissing her roughly his head spinning)

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:33 pm

Tao- (eyes widen and hugs him back) I'll try to get back soon though, so you'll have to take care of yourself for a but ... Well not entirely, there's still mom(trying to get himself to shut up but can't, so devastated at that moment and closes eyes)

Kendal- (smirks while kissing him back with all her emotions pouring out and props up knees so he can sit between them. Hands immediately dig into his hair again)

Post  Legolas on Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:52 pm

Strife - (sighs loving the touch of her hands in his hair his hands sliding down her body to her pajama pants)

Leo - (mumbles against taos shirt and smiles) you wory about everyhing too much.

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:00 pm

Kendal- (arches back and gasps into his mouth when she feels his hands along her waist. Starts to kiss along his jaw line and down his neck)

Tao- its in my job description (ruffles his hair and draws away and puts hands on his much smaller shoulders) i know this is sort of this is supposed to be the other way around but ... Watch fox a little ok? Make sure he doesn't do anything dumb.

Post  Legolas on Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:12 pm

leo - but he is dumb. looks up at tao with a wide grin.

strife - stretches neck closing his eyes a shiver going down his back. his hands slip into her pants pulling them down.

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:16 pm

Tao- I know that (smiles back) maybe I should just wrap him up in bubble wrap before I go.

Kendal-(kisses his neck roughly and wraps one arm around his chest and the other keeps running through his hair. Smirks and grip tightens in his hair as she licks up his neck and behind his ear)

Post  Legolas on Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:25 pm

strife - moans quietly as moves his hands up to her chest brushing over her scars.

leo - moves away from him wrapping the comforter around himself and sighs. well as long as you come back everything will be fine.

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:34 pm

Kendal- (sighs against his neck and shivers at his touch. Moves head so she's looking straight at him and tilts his head down and presses forehead against strife's. Closes eyes and moves hands so they cup his face) I love you.

Tao- and I will come back, I promise. (smiles at him then sighs) you should get some more sleep you look exhausted

Post  Legolas on Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:47 pm

leo - nods and reaches over for the pill container on the bedside table and swallows one of them putting it back down and lies down curling up under all the covers. you too tao.
    best siblings ever 

strife - chuckles quietly. so ive heard. strokes her cheek with his thumb

sry if im slow

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:58 pm

Tao- (smiles and walks by him and pats his head ruffling up his hair more) ill try. (opens up door and goes back into his room. Closes the door slowly and turns back and looks at fox and a soft smile creeps over hos face) lets get some sleep

Kendal-No ... No I really really do (raises his head so he looks her I nthe eyes) I really love you, strife I love you more than I have ever loved anything or anyone or ... I just .. I just love you(eyes become desperate and puts hands on his chest and pushes him down and crawls ontop of him kissing him roughly)

Post  Legolas on Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:23 pm

strife - holds himself back wanting to take in everything. mumbles through her kisses. you know how hot you are when you do this?

fox - smiles putting his computer aside. right after a warm shower. smirks at tao and takes his shirt off going into the bathroom.

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:28 pm

Tao- (smiles back at him and goes over to the drawers and takes off shirt hanging into pajamas)

Kendal- (smiles and laughs lightly and runs hands over his chest not even caring that he isn't as muscled or how he looks at all thinking he looks just as handsome as ever.) your to kind

Post  Legolas on Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:33 pm

strife - smiles. just kind enough. leans up Eskimo-kissing her running his hands through her hair.

fox - notices his hair has lost its normal spike since its shaggier now but smiles liking it. gets in the shower...doodooledoo....gets out and leaves his hair wet wrapping a towel around his hips and coming out into the room spreading his arms to the side yawning.

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:41 pm

Kendal- (smiles and pushes her own hair back and leans forward kissing him lightly then leaning back and straddles his hips and starts to unbuckle his pants)

Tao-(turns around with shirt still off and another shirt in his hands. Smiles and face gets a little red at the sight of him just in a towel)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:23 pm