WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #15

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #15 - Page 35 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #15

Post  Legolas Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:44 pm

neer - ok. sighs feeling bad that she's putting her other stuff aside just because he's having stupid problems and clenches his fists shoving them into his pockets as they walk back.

strife - fine. gulps not wanting to come out thinking the suit makes him look too thin but comes out since its kendal asking.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #15 - Page 35 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #15

Post  Admin Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:05 pm

Kendal- (smiles brightly as he comes out and is wearing an ankle length gown that has no straps and is more Creamish and sparkly on the top but it fades to a tanner color) we look like we're Going to a prom!

Serena- (kisses the side of his neck reassuring him its fine and they walk up into room, when they get inside pulls neer down onto the bed with her and literally just lays on top of him with face pressed against his neck and breath brushes against his skin. Brings arms under his back hugging him tightly and closes eyes)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:12 pm

neer - eyes widen for a second confused and surprised but takes a deep breath and wraps his arms around her rubbing her back.

strife - stares at her kind of stunned but he's not the only one in the store staring though he insnt staring in inappropriate places like other people in the store are. a few girls giggle steeling glances at strife as the walk by the dressing rooms. we s-s-stand out so m-m-...mu-much. whimpers.
    girl - stops and the other girl she's with stops too, they're a little bit behind kendal whispering kind of loudly. oh my god what that a s-s-stutter? laughs with the other girl mocking him and pulls her friend along.
    strife - doesnt notice them still staring at kendal.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:13 pm

yo make me a copy of that tox
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:19 pm

Kendal- (smiles at strife feeling confident but admire people turn to look starts to feel a little less.forgot completely about the scars along her upper chest and there perfectly noticeable with that dss on. More people stop and look as she desperately tries to cover them up and the girls that were with the other girl snicker to and hears a few choice words from them such as: oh my god look at the emo, why are there two mentally unstable people here? and flinches but when the one girl makes the comment about strife immediately eyes narrow and talks loudly) they are staring because we're gorgeous. (whips around glaring daggers at the girl as she walks away, her eyes are like fire and she takes a step toward them) hey bitch! Maybe next time you make fun of someone for something they obviously can't control you'll look at your whorish utterly terrible self first, because next time you say something about my boyfriend while I'm right here I won't hesitate to jump rope with your entrails.

Serena- (smiles and snuggles closer to him) your like a huge pillow

Last edited by Admin on Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:19 pm

Ok and what did you get for # 7 and number 19 in relogion
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:52 pm

Sry dont have it finished it alrdy
    But i think 7 is the one i didnt get

Girl and her friend - (gasp at her and quickly walk away muttering curses)
    Strife - kendal...(looks at her his expression sad hating to see her angry Nd nervous like she was a minute ago. Walks forward and touches her cheek) i can a-al-always c-c-count on you c-cant i (smiles a bit) and f-f-f...(takes a deep breath) for the record i think your b-beautiful. (Says as his hand comes down her neck touching one of her scars)

Neer - (smiles) i believe we've already been through this conversation

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:01 am

Okaaay

Kendal- (loosens up and looks up at him her eyes becoming sad and smiles sadly) thank you, but you have to say that. (sighs and takes his hand bringing it away from her skin) I'm sorry, I got out of hand there. I just ... I can't take anyone ever making fun of you. (looks around still noticing some people staring at her)

Serena-we have but I need to bring it up again cause you are, how are you so comfy? Did you take lessons on how to become a pillow. (speaks quietly just mumbling to herself mostly)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:18 am

Neer - (silent tears start to stream out of his eyes not believing how lucky he got with serena and how just a couple of months ago he could have killed her without question)

Strife - i said it b-b-because i want to say it (smiles) ig-ig-nore them theyre just j-j-jealous. Now change out if that and we'll buy them and c-c-change afterword if you really want to ok? Then im gonna have to go in some place less f-f- fancy to get "clooothes"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:27 am

Serena- (leans head back and cups his face in her hand) don't cry moonbeam (smirks and whipes thumb across his cheek getting some of the tears away, feeling a little loopy from sleep deprivation and kisses his temple) don't cry, please don't cry.

Kendal-Of course (goes on tippy toes and kisses him softly) also you look very very handsome in that suit sir. (takes both of his hands and smiles loving him so much at that moment feeling warm from what he said)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:38 am

Neer - oh shut up serena (says and his voice cracks. Cradles he back of he head with his hands and pulls her head to his shoulder closing his eyes) just shut up

Strife - why th-th-thank you ma'am (smiles and spins her around by her hand pushing her away) go change weirdo
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:45 am

Serena- ok. (yawns and closes eyes wrapping arms tightly around him never wanting to let go) (I love you) (those are her last thoughts as she drifts into peaceful sleep with a slight smile on her face)

Kendal- (smiles and turns away going to the dressing room and changing into normal clothes again. Holding dress but thinks about putting it back) I don't really need it ...
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:50 am

Neer - (sighs not normally this tired but his shifter has been tiring him out much more thN usual and he eventually drifts off as well
    Strife - (stands outside he dressing room) kendal you ready?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:55 am

Kendal- (comes out holding dress) should I buy this, I mean ... I don't need it.

Oh ya straightened my hair
    So ready for tomorrow
    Bring it
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:01 am

Lol straighten it again in the morning too then itll stay..most likely

Strife - (shrugs) to be honest i agree but if you really like it get it (gives her a reassuring smile)

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:06 am

Kendal- nah it's a waste. (puts it back were it was and takes his hands) lets go look somewhere less Judgy and more our style.

Aggggh to much work0
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:09 am

Strife - (a grin crosses his face and he puts his back too ) and where would that be? (Says ad the bell chimes as they leave back onto the sidewalk)

Just this once dude
    Just this once o.o
    Im still lookin at haircuts right niw
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:11 am

Yaaaay but also nooo cause your hair looks so good on you how it is but yay cause it might look even better if you get it cut a different way
    Also Ida maybe..if. Feel like I'll straighten it again
    But probs not

Kendal- I don't knoooow. (looks around and sees an ok looking store) to there.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:20 am

Blaaaah its getting to the point where its getting this weird shape thing but idk what i want yet soooo yeah getting a cut before christmas
    And whateverrr you saaaaay

Strife. - (laughs likin to just watch kendal do this and that actually enjoying this) to there!(they walk in and theres blue ligt whic make it easy to see the clothes but its still kind if dark inside the large room. Theres a lot of extreme studded stuff and then a lot more subtle of things all around. A lot of different people are in the store but no one cares to look their way. Smiles) i l-like this store
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:25 am

Kendal- I know, it's like you, but in store form. (goes through a Rack of clothes picking out different normal looking t shirts and jeans and putting them into strife's hands) don't ask why I know your size, just take.

It looks nice I don't know what you see but it looks nice to me!!!! But good yes experiment gurl
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:33 am

Strife - (blinks at her then down at the clothes) uh o-ok. (Smiles and grabs a few more things himself) i feel very in-ind-independent. (Grins) now go get some some stuff for yourself and meet me back here)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:42 am

Kendal- fine (smirks and lightly brushes hand along his waist and then walks away smiling. Goes over to a rack of junk and picks out different jeans that would fit her and also different t shirt, then sees actually blouse/shirt things that aren't just normal t shirts and looks over stthem picking a fee long sleeved ones out and even finds a few comfy sweater like things and takes one that is a light gray but gets darker as it gets closer to the bottom)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:50 am

Strife - (finds a nice nice jacket with zippers for all the pockets and on both elbows are patches that look like they've been sewn on after with a small collar and his hold body warms up thinking it looks really similar to a jacket he used to have when he was younger that he literally had to patch up himself even though he had no idea how to sow.)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:56 am

Kendal- (comes up behind him holding stuff and smiles) you look good in that

Ok dude gonan go seeeee ya
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:07 am

strife - smiles and takes her hand leading the way this time to the men's dressing rooms which not many people are in. a girl with blue and black curls looks up from a game on her phone and sees kendal and raises an eyebrow then shrugs her eyes going back down to her game. leads kendal back into the rooms to the way back and takes one. now you g-g-go across f-from me. grins. and i g-get to s-see you every time you put s-something on.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 9:33 am