WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #15

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #15 - Page 19 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #15

Post  Admin Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:08 pm

kendal- stays were she is and rubs his back good thats good. sighs and buries her face into the scruffy hair on the top of strifes head im sorry i left, it was selfish, you werent ready to be left alone

serena- oh sighs knowing what it will probably be hey weres sunshine?

steve- is able to breath again but still feels light headed thank you says quietly his voice a little raspy
    tao- dont mention it. you should probably take that medicine now
    steve- nods and pops one in his mouth
    tao- i think you should go home and rest
    steve- just nods and hands him back the inhaler thanks again
    tao- its my job. smiles a little waves to him as he walks out door
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #15 - Page 19 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #15

Post  Legolas Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:15 pm

jeff - he didnt look too good ocmin over here. he's getting checked out, i dont know if he's coming back or not.
    sanni - probably not.
    jeff - well he might... says half hoping he will half hoping he'll be smart and go home to rest.
    neer - whatever doesnt matter right now--
    jeff - doesnt matter? gets a little annoyed. he's part of our team neer. every one of us matters.
    neer  - looks at him snapping back. alright. you can go get your pants in a bunch worrying over him but i wanna do something useful. before jeff can interrupt him he keeps talking. the mission is probably gonna be getting closer to dread--
    sanni - who's dread?
    neer - sighs.
    jeff - glares at neer.

strife - no. d-dont be suddenly jumps to his feet his legs a little shaky. i d-d-dont want to be he-he-here all day for the ne-ne-next month. im g-g-gonna go back with you. il just w-w-watch.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:22 pm

serena- narrows eyes looking at all of them but then clears throat to get there attention and speaks calmly dread is the shifter that kendal and i were sent after, once she comes back we can discuss about him more but until then we should be focusing on our training

steve- gets a cab instead of walking and once he gets to apartment immeidalty walks up all the stairs and goes inside locking door. flops down on his big bed and changes in pajamas. goes into a drawe and grabs more blankets and slips unmder covers and puts them ontop. fall asleep quickly after letting hair out. a few of the cats sleep o nthe ebd with him.

kendal- strife stands and takes his hands i really dont think thats a good idea, you should stay here. your sick you need to rest
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:38 pm

strife - raises voice his temper rising, not stutering at all oddly, since he's angry. not mad at kendal, just mad. i was resting! for what? like 4 weeks? im done with being cooped up in a bed and expected to sleep. im not tired. looks at kendal and sighs letting go of her hands and rubbing his eyes with his hand dropping his voice back into a whispers.. im sorry i just...i dont want you having to stay just because of me. your team needs you more than i do. doesnt meet her eyes

neer - yea. snorts. training. walks toward the mat.
    sanni - whats that supposed to mean? you too good for us or something?
    neer - well if i put it that way you'd be offended now wouldnt you?
    jeff - mumbles. how come every time he's here this isnt fun.
    neer - hears him perfectly. is training supposed to be fun? growls.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:48 pm

kendal- stays silent and looks up at him with a very concerned look in her eye cracks a small smile its ok, dont be sorry. reaches forward and tilts his chin so he looks at her. and actually my team doesnt ... theyve been fine for the past 4 weeks when i skipped practices, they werent physicaly hurt and were in a coma, they didnt just have a hallucination. strife looks at his eyes intesely with a stern look on her face i will always be there when you need me, because you are hte most important thing in the world to me, and it is not your fault that this happened to you so you shouldnt feel bad about needing help. besidies quirks head i like to spend time with you

serena- stays quiet but then cracks knuckles hey. just knock it off we all need to train ok. so lets just do it. grabs neers wirst yanking him over to another mat you. with me
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:54 pm

neer - alright. doesnt look to enthusiastic and stands there.
    jeff - real tough now..
    sanni - snickers.  just like. dont transform you guys...
    neer - transform you into a disfigured human with no arms.. thinking at sanni but she obviously cant hear it.

strife - your so damn stubborn. voice cracks as he hugs her tears dripping from his eyes.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:01 pm

kendal- sighs and hugs him back yea i know. hugs him tightly then draws away and looks up. do you really want to come and watch because if you do its not like we cant.

serena- eyes narrow and snarls at them i said train not stare at people. eyes are surpringly menacing and doesnt like when people make fun of neer
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:06 pm

neer - raises an eyebrow at serena as they both jump in surprise and start doing things. smirks. you do relaize im gonna win.

strife - nods. yeah. i-i dont want to st-stay here.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:12 pm

kendal- sighs fine you can come but only if you tell me if your not feeling well and only to watch.

serena-whatever rolls eyes and smirks. if your so good then why dont you make the first move, show me what youv got. bats eyes at him and has a smug look on her face like shes planing something
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:16 pm

neer - someones a little over confident eh? slowly walks toward her one step at a time until he's a foot away form her just standing there. knows he can finally keep it together this time and is excited to fight. blood or no blood.

strife - grumbles. yes mama kendal.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:24 pm

serena- we'll see shrugs and takes another step toward them another until she is chest to chest with him and presses herself tightly against him whispers into his ear are we gonna fight or what?

kendal- smirks and points to his pile of junk now put on a jacket
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:36 pm

strife - yes m-ma'am. grabs the warmest one there is which there isnt much to choose from, just an old, thick, black jacket and quickly puts it around himself but it doesnt stop his shivering. smiles at kendal. r-r-ready.

sannie and jeff are over in different parts of the large room not paying attention to them anymore.
    neer - using your womanly advantages to distract me isnt going to work ya know. slips his hands under her shirt skimming his fingers along her stomach.

A
    F
    K
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:40 pm

kendal- zips up his jacket like amother would and looks up, leans forward and then notices something. reaches hand up and slides it udner his floppy hair i nthe front and pulls it back so she can see the scar. oh. thats all she can say and lighty skins fingertips over it

serena- by womenly advantages purrs into his ear and and whispers against his neck do you mean my hotness?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:11 pm

strife - thinks: never getting my hair short all around again. winces when she touches it automatically moving his head back.  new battle scar eh? 

i wanted to add on to that like "im sparky sparky boom-boom
    but he's never seen that show lol

neer - maybe just a bit. slides his hand farther up her shirt his other hand moving around her back and sliding into her pants not really concentrating on what he's doing. i swear if you attack me right now im gonna kill you. so you better stand still right here.

afk yet again
    i gotta do christmas tree
    ahhh WE HAVE LIKE 200 GOD DAMN ORNAMENTS
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:16 pm

lol its fine
    i dont even no when were getting christmas tree
    i think tomorrow
    AND MY PARENTS PICKED UP MY LAPTOP but i cant see it or use it
    sadddd

kendal- whips hand back once she realizes hes uncomfortable and winces at his words. shakes head lets just go speaks quietly and turns around

serena- who said i wanted to attack you? reaches forward and hooks finger into one of his belt loops and pulls him forward even more. glides fingers over his hip bones and then they slide into his pants just like neer is doing to her
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:21 pm

Neer - (closes his eyes forgetting where they are and presses against her. Cranes his neck down and kisses her neck completely zoning out)

Strife - (can read her expressions and wants to tell her it wasnt her fault but decides to drop it ) yea..(follows her out and drapes an arm around her shoulders so happy he cqn do this now whenever he wants) will i b-b- be wat-ching you kick ass?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:29 pm

Serena- (gasps and wants to just ripe off his clothes but holds self back. Hands reach up under his shirt and graze over his chest feeling his muscles) neer (whispers to him and is looking around to see if anyone can see them)

Kendal- (giggles finding it funny with him saying kick ass with him stuttering, finding it a bit adorable) well I don't know about that. We might have to end early today. (puts arm around hos waist and leans into him) some of the drills we do are outside activities so I'm not sure if you can watch them, I don't want you to catch a cold
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:41 pm

Strife - im immune to c-c-cold (says grinning and kisses her forehead as they leave the buildig heading to the training area)

Neer - (just becomes unaware they're in that room anymore. His nerves tingle and his hands traveling further down her pants brushing down her hips and he bites the skin at the base of her neck but not drawing blood)
    Jeff - (busy using some machine to smash things)
    Sanni - (cleans off her bloodied hand and glances back at neer and serena and eyes widen)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:47 pm

Awkward
    Serena- (bite slip trying not to moan but can't help it. Moans quietly into his ear and kisses behind his ear and trails tongue along it) do you maybe want to go back to the room?

Kendal-(holds onto him lightly and glanced up at him every few seconds just loving him so much. Can't believe he's actually here with her walking right now and can't believe that she will be getting married to him. Eyes widen realizing the font even no when that's going to be, if it's going to be in this year or years from now. Wants to ask but feels she already knows the answer)

Afk shower
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:30 pm

Sanni - okaaaay then. (Turns back to her work)
    Neer - no. (Mumbles against her skin sliwly raising ber head and pushes his head backward as he leans in to kiss her passionately)
    Sanni - (sighs and raises her voice) i dont think id call that training!
    Neer - (breaks head away from serena his teeth gritted and griwls at sanni part of his shifter taking over but only a little sinces purposefully letting it) jealous?
    Jeff - (stops what hes doing) guys...

Strife - (squeezes her shoulder realizig neers gonna be there as they approach the doooooor)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:36 pm

Serena-(face is bright red and jumps away but then sees what's happening to ne'er and looks Back and forth between them) sorry about that guys, (waves hands like:let's stop now) we will uh continue training.
    Kendal- (Opens up door and smiles brightly at them not catching at first what's happening) hey guys! Guess wha-(spots the tension and without even thinking moves protectively in front of strife) what's going on here?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:57 pm

sanni - no no! not at all. rather glad i didnt end up staying to watch you to kiss each others faces off. adds to herself mumbling turning around to just ignore him. sould just do what your supposed to. this isnt a strip club.
    neer - stalks toward sanni who has her knife ready to cut her hand and set him on fire if he tries to hurt her. catches what she says and blood boils with anger. laughs cruely. what did you say?
    sanni - whips around to face him her fists clenched.  i said--finally notices kendal and strife and stops stepping away from neer.
    neer - freezes turning to see kendal and strife 
    strife - well a-a-arent w-we one b-big hap-p-py family.
    jeff - gulps nervously glancing from kendal to the others.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:09 pm

Serena-(eyes are wide and stares at Kendal and strife then at ne'er and Sanni then back again.)
    Kendal- (arms are crossed and the room is deathly quiet. Her faces just like it was for the past 4 weeks, cold and unmoving.) I agree strife. (takes a deep breath and stands up a bit straighter) I don't even want to know what happened all I want to know is why you two can't behave like civilized human being when we're both on the same side. What in the world is there to fight about? Are you both that childish that you have to insult and scoff at each other at every chance you get? (a bit angry since strife is here and wanted him to just relaxant not have to worry about anything and wanted it to be fun.) until you both can get over your petty problems you will be working completely away from each other, and this is the last time, if I see you two fighting again I will make you do chores.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:20 pm

Neer - (raises hands in surendor) oh im so sorry! I would never want to do chores! (Says mockingly)
    Sanni - (listens to kendal walking away from neer as neer chuckles)
    Strife - (winces at the sound remembering that he forgave neer and neer stops laughig as they both meet each others eyes)

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:24 pm

Kendal- (just smirks and then watches strife and ne'er before cutting in) oh good! Sarcasm! So you won't mind cleaning all those large tanks that just came back from war, cause they have a looooot of mud on them. Good! So you can to clean them now.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 5:30 pm