WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #15

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #15 - Page 18 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #15

Post  Admin Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:55 am

Kendal- (wakes up pretty early and has strife oncemoretightly before slipping away and heading toward showe, hops in and showers do do do)

Serena- (stills sleeping on the floor next to ne'er)

Tao- (already up and dressed and in the other boys room while there all asleep. Sitting I nthe chair in the kitchen with dark circles under his eyes and is reading a heavy textbook)

There
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #15 - Page 18 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #15

Post  Legolas Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:06 am

Hahaheheh....im hilarious

Strife - (rolls around in the bed shivering cold eventhough the room is pretty warm.)

Fox - (his alarm goes off on his phone since he was planning on going to classes today. Sits up in the bed noticig taos not there) huh? (Gets up still wearing what he was before and enters other room)
    Leo - (still curcles up in a ball sleeping)
    Fox - (keeps voice down) mornin tay tay (smiles hen really takes a look at him and walks over) man u look beat

Jeezus another guy wts wrong with me
    Neer - (is already up and hanging up the phone. Had asked for a different room since this one is hopeless and it just happens to be the rook across thiers will be their new room)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:15 am

I know you are all guys
    It's hilarious
    HAHAHAA

Kendal- (puts on her uniforms and leves a note for him o nthe table. Walks over and draps his cloak over the blankets on top of him.scrufs his hair and kisses his temple softly before grabbing bagand heading out)

Tao- (looks up at him and smiles half heatedly. Nods and glances at Leo) I wanted to check on him since i couldn't sleep but .. Of course he was. So I just stayed here. (says quietly and blinks slowly like he's going to fall asleep any second)

Serena- (stretches out like a cat on the floor and opens eyes lazily) mornin moonbeam (whispers mostly to herself and yawns)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:24 am

Poo you

Neer - huh? (Glances down at her) weird little hairball

Fox - (eyes are full of concern) your pushing yourself to hard tao

Strife-  (smiles in his sleep)

Jeff - (got up early to pick up steve on his way. Walks down sidewalk and stops in front of his apartment. Trows a rock at his window imagining steve as cinderella with a laugh

Alright i just tandonly got tired sooo if i leave thats y
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:31 am

Tao- (smiles sweetly at him and shakes head) I'm fine. Sometimes I just can't sleep. It's no big deal (yawns and stands) I have to go to classes soon. (glances over at Leo and and then fox and smiles at fox, picks up heavy book and rubs eyes) I have an hour.

Kendal- (jogs to training areas and is a,ready in there happily warming up)
    Steve- (opens up balcony window and hair is in a small little pony tail and has on his uniform. Smiles and waves to him) be right down! (easily zips down to the lobby and outside and hair seems a bit longer. Smiles at him) ready?

Serena- maybe if your hair wasn't silver I wouldn't have to call you that. (s,iles at him and puls hands behind hand and lays on back not wanting to get up. Thinks: ive heard someone call someone else that before ... I just can't remember)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:19 pm

Neer- oh...hey we're um gonna change rooms ok?

Fox - whateveryou say. (Bites his lip bot believing him) but tour gonna et sick if you keep going on like this
    Leo - (stirs awake at their talking being a light sleeper and blinks at them sitting up. His hair has gotten shaggie and it hangs over have his face when he tries to push it aside)

Steve - (wants to just run his hands theough that hair but he retrains himself. 1. Because he doesnt want to be awkward and 2. Cause theyre in public and that would look obvious) yea im ready( as they start to walk) we mght get a mission today.

Strife - (after an hour he wakes up but his body sill shivers violently. Notices kendals not there and he wishes she was but then remembers she has things she has to do and he shouldnt be so selfish. Butes on his lip and gets out of bed heading for the warm water when he sees the note. Picks it up and reaaaads...)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:37 pm

Note says:
    Good morning! Or whatever time your lazy ass got up. I went to the base today and I'm just telling you know that we might get a mission so I'll either be back later or have to go tomorrow. But ill try to skip a few meetings and training practices and leave early for you. There is left over food in the fridge and you just have to warm it up. If anything, anything at all is wrong I want you to call me. No matter what it is just give me a call or go to tao if your not feeling well. I'll call you at lunch to check up and don't do anything that will hurt you!
    Love Kenzie
    PS- The box of movies and shows is on the counter I expect you to watch some of the one. There will be a quiz. Seriously love you and stay safe don't be stupid.

Tao- (takeshis hand and squeases it then let's go and looks at Leo) you need a hair cut.

Steve- oooh fun. (smiles and is wearing a heavy jacket over his uniform)

Serena- (nods and stands up. Grabs her bag of junk and walks up to him. Yawns and stretches out arm) ok

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:14 am

OH MY GOD
    so it's like one so your not gonna answer but I am super pumped!!!
    1- I got to order my laptop! I ended up getting a MacBook pro and. I actually found a good one with like actually a amazing amount of RAM and hard rive so YAAAAAY. I have a better computer then oth my bros and it was on sale so yea go me.
    2- we also ordered a new couch that like wraps around but doesn't coem In for a while but yay still! Got this new weird Chinese lamp looking hing(very cool)
    3- WE GOT A FLAT SCREEN TV! Dude my whol entire family room is like changing there gonna be a new like set that the tv hangover and the old tv and entertainment thing is going downstairs
    So ya ...
    Yay!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:11 am

Very Happy thats so awesome dude!
    Hopefully we'll get to be mac buddies! Lol
    And uh yeah. Today was weird i like wasted the day playig skyrim then saw hunger games then cane home and fell asleep watching tv...and now im wide awake o.o

Strife - (smikes and puts the note down but his smile is interrupted by a series kf coucghs and hacks. Moves to the bathroom and flinches at the site of his face. His skin is a greenish white and his hair is stringy and wry and he looks like a completely different person. Unwraps the bandage seeing that its finally almost healed though the jagged scars coming from the wound. Throws out the dirty bandage and lets his hair flop over his forhead leaning over the sink feeling like hes goig to through up again)

Leo - (touches his soft hair protectively) no i like it like this.
    Fox - wouldnt they make you cut it?
    Leo - well yea but...(grins) Im kind of a class favorite for the intructors

Jeff - indeed (smiles weirdly trying not o be constantly staring at steve thinking: you dont dont need that jacket. I could just warm you up. Face goes red at the thought)

Neer- (it kind of creeps him out how indifferent she seems to be but he nods and gets his already put together stuff.) i already got the key so....(awkwardly goes to the dior opening it and goes across the small hall)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:44 am

Uhhh sorry I would have answer butmy STUPUDIPAD DIED
    hahaonce I get mac then yaaaay!

Kendal- (has special captains uniform thing on And takes a turn to go to the main base. Opens up doors and waves at the people inside. Walks up the stairs and Knocks on Jill's room. She is allowed in and enter. A couple other people are there. Including Marie, Molly, nakayta, toni, kal and a few strangers) hello.
    Jill- Kendal please come in.
    Kendal- (nods and walks inside after shutting door)
    Jill- (has a remote and there is a black box on the table. Holograms are showing up on it and is talking about something that Kendal can't really understand) Kendal, we needed to discuss with you your 'special' team
    Kendal- (tenses up. Had a very serious discussion with Jill that I sort of forget to do. We can have a flash back later.) yes?
    Jill- we've been going through the record and it your team has completed any task givin to them. Except one. You and Luteniant Watson went after that mass murder correct?
    Kendal-yes that's correct

Tao- (smiles at him proudly) that's good, it must mean that you know what your doing. (plays with his own hair) I'm going to need to get mine cut soon.

Steve- (doesn't notice and his small delicate hand takes Jeff's nice his a lot Warmer. His hands are cold and looks at Jeff smiling shyly)

Serena- (walks past him into the room and just throws stuff down.) I'm going to take a shoee(says unemotionally and doesn't glance at him and goes over to the bathroom)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:59 am

Neer - (the atmosphere seems tense to hik so he just nods planning to take one after her and actually go today)

Jeff - (smiles at him hinking: man hes so cold...if i could just take him to my pla---no stop it jefff. squeezes his hand not having a problem since he doesnt know any if these strangers they pass)

Leo - (gets up and starts getting dressed) today theyre havig soke gest speaker dude that was in the war dlying come in (smikes widely as he pulls on the boots )
    Fox - (laughs) still think your gonna fly in one year?
    Leo - (smirks) definitely)

Strife - (goes backto the kitchen and just drinks some water before walking iver to the tv and going through the movies figuring je might as well. Picks up pirates of the carribean since hed heard about this one and puts it in turning he tv on. Steps towards the bed and trips over nothing not remembering how to break a fall as his head hits the table and he goes down his vissions blurry) freaking idddiot. Groans as he sits up rubbing the back if his head glad theres no bloood but it still hurts bis head pounding again)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:11 pm

Jill- And how did that go exactly
    Kendal- (replies with the same tone and exactly after she had said it) The creature was much stronger then we anticipated and we could not capture it sir.
    Jill- (nods) do you have any idea to capture it?
    Kendal-I was thinking that ne'er cotter could come with us next time, he is a different sort of shifter, he's stronger, I don't know if he's stronger then that but it's worth a try.
    Jill- sounds fair, but in the mean time we will be sending you on other missions.
    Kendal- (bites back a sarcastic remark and nods)
    Jill- you are dismissed
    Kendal- (nods to her and everyone else in the room before leaving)

Tao- I'm sure you can do it to. I think there has been pilots younger then you so your age isn't stoping you (gets up and lifts up a heavy bag thing) have fun today guys, I should go back to work.

Steve- (grips his hand tightly as they walk backto base. Loves being able to just walk with someone and sneezes arubtly as there getting closer. Pulls hand away and takes a tissue from his own pocket. Sniffles and tucks hands in pockets trying to get warm) great.

Serena- (takes A shower and gets out, puts her uniform on and ties up hair. Before ne'er gets in grabs his wrist and draws him close. Goes on toes and kisses him longingly. Draws away and smirks before shoving him into the bathroom and turning to leave)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:31 pm

Neer - (scratches his head and licks his lips mumbling) women are o confusing. (Jumps in shower)

Jeff - (cant help but laugh) im sorry it must suckto get suck so much but your so adorable when you do that.
    Sanni - (comes running up behind them bumping into them and spinning around to walk backwards in front of then)
    Jeff - (jumps and is glad he wasnt still holdig hands with steve) i didnt know you ---
    Sanni - i dont. But i knew you guys took this route and i didnt feel like walking alone today (shrugs)
    Jeff - but were almost ther--
    Sanni- oh shut up

Strife - (stands up as the movie starts but his ears wont stop ringing and as he gets to his feet images of his father whipping him right to the ground cross his eyes as if hes in the room. Gasps when he looks down at himself and hes in his 14 year old body again his mind playing tricks. His father leans down taking him by the collar- but all of this is just an hullucination- and raises him off his feet but strife punches him in the face)

Leo - (smiles) yup well i gotta go so see ya guys. (Leavvvves)
    Fox - (looks at tao seriously) just ...i know you know what good or bad for your health so you should know this but your not gonna do any better on a test if ur tired
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:50 pm

Serena- (jogs to base and gets to the pier room like part and changes to a tank top over her sports bra and shorts. Wraps hands around in gauze and starts to warm up)
    Kendal-(waves to her coming In and changes into a long sleeve shirt instead but also puts on shorts but toy can't see the scars.) wanna spar? (goes on the mats)
    Serena- (smirks) why not? (stands across from her and suddenly comes running at her and swings foot into her side)
    Kendal- (breath is knocked out of her not expecting that and falls back on her butt. Looks up at Serena and bursts out laughing)
    Serena-(sort of confused but remembers the long weeks of kendallooking miserable and even though they aren't close happy that's shes able to laugh. Starts to LAugh too finding her laugh funny. Pounces on her and wrestles her to the ground like there little kids.)
    Kendal-(squeaks and flips her over and but Serena just jumps back on her and sits on her lap) your an asshole!
    Serena- (laughs)

Tao- (smiles sweetly and reaches forward to cup his face with one hand.) I'm grateful for your concern but I'm fine. Really I can handle it. I'll wake up once I get there, k?

Steve- (smiles at her) the more people the better. (bushes at what Jeff said and tries to ignore it by then starts to cough little. Stops and shivers)

Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:07 pm

Jeff - (bites his lip wishing sanni would leave glances over at steve worried) here (slips off gis jacket and puts it around his shoulders and its huge on him) your not lookin to good
    Sanni - (just sees it as a friendly gesture) maybe gou should take a break from training steve

Neer - (pulls on uniform and cuts his hair in the bathroom cutting it pretty short since it grows fast and then walks out the door heading to training)

Fox - (sighs) just drink more coffee or something (smirks a bit)

Strife - (kicks and flails his arm at the thomas who isnt there until thomas disappears but it sill looks like strife is 14 to himself and it freaks him out. Remembers what kendal said in the note but doesnt know how else o deal with this)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:17 pm

Call her you idiot
    Kendal- (starts to giggle whenever she moves) g-get off!
    Serena- what? (notices something) are you ticklish?
    Kendal- no! Get off I barely no you you crazy psychopath! (holding back a laugh and claws at her shoulders trying to get her off but is weak from laughing)
    Serena- you are! (smiles widely and pokes her side quickly and Kendal squeals and tries to get out but she won't let her. Reaches under her arms and starts to tickle her and Kendal starts trying to kick her off but Shes just laughing and it's not working)
    Kendal- get off! Get off! G-get OFF! (Voice gets louder as she shrieks when Serena tasers her hard right in the stomach)

Tao- ill make sure to do that. (leans foreard kissing him and waves to him as he heads to door)

Steve- do you think I should? (voice is quiet and stuffy and grabs the sides of jeffsjacket and wraps it tighter around self.) thank y-you (sneezes again)

Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:38 pm

Neer / (walks into the training room and stares at them)
    Fox - (smiles and after leaves throws his fee up on the counter and takes out a cigarette lighting it up)

I was getting there -_-

Strife - (hands shakes as he reaches for his phone dialig the weon number about 4 times berore just clickig her name. After one ring thinks shes not going to answer) please answer please answer...

Sanni - your not gonna be any help if your sick you might as well get better
    Jeff - (nods ) come on ill take you back
    Sanni - (raises an eyebrow) i think hes capable of going back in his own)
    Jeff - (blushes) well i uh... Forgot something too
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:44 pm

steve- actually i was going to the medical ward smile sheepishly they have my medicine premade for me.

kendal- sees neer and laughs, mostly because serenas face goes bright red and she freezes. kendal swings leg over serena and raises one eyebrow at neer were a little busy.
    serena- face goes even more red and smacks kendal lightly in the face before jumping off her
    kendal -laughs even more and sits up.hears phone buzzing in her bag and head perks up and eyes narrow jogs over and sees the number and immeidatly answers it strife, what is it? need me to come back?

tao- goes to medical and checks in. grabs a lab coat and says hi to a few doctors who no him and even sees his mom who he stops ad talks to. she is rushed away and he goes back down to the pharmacy place to grab something

i know
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:04 pm

Kenerena

Neer - (stays completely calm) alright serena. If your going to leave me for kendal i guess i cant stop you. (Smirks)
    Strife - (bites lip hating ti worry her and wants her here but doesnt want her to have to leave her own duties) well u-um no. (Voice cracks) but im (hand shakes trying not to drop the phone wanting to just knock himself out so he doesnt have to see this 14 year old body) im..(voice cracks) i dont know how to get out if this ...thing.

Sanni - oh? (Crosses arms over chest) well you git it all figured out dontcha?
    Jeff - (smiles) well alright. (They walk through gates)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:09 pm

my new otp

serena- shut up! voice is high and is trying not to laugh
    kendal- not paying attention to them and speaks quietly. ill be right there ok? doesnt exavtly get what he means but knows his mind is in a fragile state so he must be seeing things or hes stuck somewere. just stay calm alright? ill be there in a couple minutes. ill be right there. hangs up and stands. guys ill be back later
    serena- why were are you going?
    kendal -strife needs me. doesnt look at them and grabs jacket rushing out the door

steve- waves to them as he goes a different way. maybe ill be at practice later ok? takes off jeffs jacket you probably want this back.

Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:23 pm

Steve - (waves it away) you need it more than i do. (Walks the other way with sanni waving to him) see you later!
    Sanni. - you two are odd....
    Jeff. - (gulps)

Strife - o-ok (stays where he is on the floor not wanting to move afraid something else will happen. His hands dig inti the hair on either side if his head blocking out the world and closing his eyes waiting for it to go away)(thinks: its gonna be alright. Kendals gonna be here everything is going to fine)

Neer - (crosses arms and snorts like hes annoyed with serena speaking seriously) dot talk to me
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:30 pm

steve- smiles and has already ran away with jeffs coat before he ehars sanni talk. goes to medical thing but goes to normal doctor part and sees tao behind the counter uh hi-wait do i know you?
    tao- eyes widen and smiles at him yea ... first mission you were on, i was called in for support. im tao holds out hand
    steve- oh im sick so i better not but steve.
    tao- knight?
    steve- nods
    tao- looks through his file ok. ill get your presciption. grabs something and puts it in a bag also while its cold out i would wear more then just two jackets. maybe some gloves or something, you catch colds easily
    steve- laughs lightly that would sound creepy but coming from a doctor i guess not. and sure i can do that. takes the bag thank you
    tao- your welcome watches him walk away

have an idea for them in two seconds
    also is it winter there or idk we sqitch seasons a lot

kendal- gets to there room and immediatly goes in strife! calls out but already sees him and sits on knees in front of him. feels his forheead and frowns your burning up, whats wrong? what are you seeing? reaches forward and cups his face in her hands im here

serena- sees his expression and crosses her own arms about to say something but then eyes widen hey did you cut your hair?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:34 pm

Neer - uh, yeah. It was getting in the way (shrugs)
    Jeff - (walks in with sanni)
    Sanni - hey love doves!

Strife - im a freaking fourteen year old (says his voice cracking.) It wont go away kendal it wont go away. (His eyes are full of fear and despair)

We could say since its the future the earth is really weird in seasons all year round but technically texas is pretty much never that cold but we could make the winters be brutal if we like and the summers super hot :p
    As for what season
    Well
    Uh
    Ya we been switching a lot
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:47 pm

yaaa i forgot we were in texas
    ooops
    that sounds good it could be like that because of all the bombs and nuclear testing and radiation

steve- gets out side and starts to jog back to the training grounds cause hes starting to feel better. suddenly starts to cough widly and feels like he cant breath, feels his throat closing and wheezes holding onto it thinks: no no not now, i should have known not run ... not i nthis weather not ... now. eyes are wide and turns around going back to the thing and bursting in. taos pretty much the only one there and hes just chilling and slams fists on the desk making tao come back to front
    tao- hello whos the- sees steve and what hes doing and rushes toward him asthma attack?
    steve- nods and hands are shaking
    tao- its gonna be ok just sit down makes steve sit on a chair up straight so its easier for him to breath do you have an inhaler with you?
    steve- shakes head no
    tao- knows its just easier for hi mto deal with this then rush him over to the hospital wing ok ill see if we have it in the back concentrate on your breathing goes behind the counter and goes to were he found his medicine and grabs the inhaler and medicine he needs and puts it in. runs back out do you need me to help?
    steve- shakes head and takes the inhaler and shakes it. puts it in his mouth and presses it down and well .. uses it

serena- rolls eyes at her and says to neer quietly well i like it

kendal- isnt exactly sure what he means but then it click. its alright, everything is fine, its going to go away, its not real, its not real strife ok its not real. wraps arms around him and repeats what she was saying to him. rests cheek on the top of his head and holds hi mtightly
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:57 pm

strife - shuts his eyes hard thinking: i hate this, i hate this, i hate this, i hate this so much. tries to concentrate on kendal alone forgetting about the hallucination and when he opens his eyes he's back to normal. lets out a shaky breathe. i-its g-gone now.

neer - oh uh...thanks hand goes up to his short hair self-consciously.
    sanni - roll sher eyes. you guys hear we might get a missions too?
    jeff - nods not really paying attention wondering if steve's ok.
    neer - what?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:19 am