WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #15

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #15 - Page 29 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #15

Post  Admin Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:29 pm

kendal- laughs and lifts up her arm and moves her hand around in a cirlce so they follow it

marie- nods ok. ok whatever will help you. bends down and puts hands on the side of his head and kisses his forehead. ill drop by your room later ok sweetheart? i just have to run a few errands thats all. tell tao ill be dropping by

i knoooww
    i gonna miss him i nseason3
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #15 - Page 29 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #15

Post  Legolas Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:39 pm

i started crying when john was talking at the grave
    and then it showed sherlock
    and i was like OH HELL NO. U JUST MADE ME CRY U JERK. I AINT CRYING NOW PUNK.
    STUPID SHERLOCK
    I WANT U FOR CHRISTMAS

strife - watches them go in circling up and down and cant stop smiling. another one comes up and stares at him.

leo - oh...ok. s-see you soon. sniffles and quickly spins around leaving heading back towards the apartment.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:42 pm

marie- watches him go but immeidatly goes back to do some research to help him

kendal- see. this one likes you. looks at the dolphin and smiles even more

i know
    GODDAMIT THIS SHOW
    I CANT WAAAIT
    GOTTA REWATCH
    BUT I DONT WANNA REWATCH THE LAST EPISODE
    BUT I DOOOO
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:52 pm

lol im gonna rewatch the very first one right now just for the heck of it

ahhh afk
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:05 am

leo - quietly opens door to their room and walks over to tao and fox's door knocking.
    fox - rubs his eyes lazily. who iss it..
    leo - who else.

strife - smiles staring at dolphin and then it turns a bit before swimming away.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:09 am

Kendal- come move on (takes his hand and walks to another room inspecting all the tanks)

Tao- (eyes flash open and scrambles off the brand grabs clothes for mthe floor and puts them on. Flattens out hair and glares at fix mouthing: puts some clothes on!)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:24 am

fox - yawns and rolls around in the sheets cocooning himself. im good. 
    leo - well can i come in?..
    fox - mhm!
    leo - pushes the door open looking back and forth from tao to fox then sighs. just wanted to tell you moms dropping by later.

strife - actually enjoys looking at everything. maybe kiddy act-act-activities a-arent too bad.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:30 am

Kendal- this is barely kiddy. Tomorrow were going to the zoo then were gonna go shopping then- (looks at strife) unless you don't want to of course.

Tao- oh! (face is bright red) ok good, I needed to talk to her anyway. So uh .... (feels extremely awkward knowing the fox is completely naked under the covers and really just wants to run and hide)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:36 am

lol poor tao

strife - chuckles putting an arm around kendal. ok w-w-well honestly i hate shopping...but i r-r-really do need some cloth-clothes.

fox - whats she comin in for? says mumbling into the pillow and sitting up the covers falling down so his torsoe
    leo - ignores his question and stares at fox. do you have pants on?
    fox - yawns. no.
    leo - stares at him for a second then starts laughing.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:44 am

I wonder what that reminds me of? It couldn't remind me of a certain moment of a certain British tv show could it? Hmmmm I don't know

Tao- this isn't funny! (covers face because of how red his face is and even his neck turns red, voice is way higher then usual and groans)

Kendal- yes, you do. (they look through more tanks and after a while it starts to get late)
    Lol pretend its the future for them
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:54 am

okkkeeey
    strife - so they seen a bunch of stuff. below the tanks, above the tanks, touching tanks, octopuses and all that weird shizz. his steps are slowly and drained of energy thinking of how out of shape he is.

no. idk what you talking bout.
    fox - tries to hide a laugh since leo's making him want to laugh more thinking tao looks so cute
    leo - aww its ok tao. i want tell anyone. smiles and sits on the edge of the bed not caring that fox is stark naked under those covers. so guess what.
    fox - yawns again. whaaat?
    leo - i flew a plane.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:05 am

Kendal- (looks at him it clicking how tired he is and feels bad) we should go, we've seen everything (they exit building and calls for s taxi)

Tao- (face begins to go back to its normal color but still very embarrassed) really? (smiles at him) I didn't know you guys were starting to fly this early! That's great Leo!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:10 am

leo - ya.  becomes even happier since tao's proud of him. decides it doesn t matter if tao knows if he was aloud or not so he lets it go.  what were you two doin while i was gone huh? smirks.

strife - nods feeling very content with his life at the moment. they ride in the taxi back up to the base and are dropped off right in front of their apartment complex.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:17 am

Kenda,-(yawns) I'm best, ugh and I got get up early to talk to Tao. (groans) I need sleep

Tao- (face immediately goes bright red again) nothing, studying, shut up.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:21 am

fox - laughs weirdly. tay tay wasnt studyinnggg.
    leo - oh? raises an eyebrow at tao.
    fox - he was doing yoga.

strife - sleep s-s-sounds good. says as they climb the stairs. mumbles. they need to fix the damn elevator. opens door to their room not even bothering with a shower but he doesnt stink or anything as he flops right down on the bed lying on his side.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:29 am

Tao- (eyes widen and almost yells: Andrew! But remembers Leo or anyone doesn't know his name so stops self.) fox! (face gets even redder and glares at him)

Kendal- (turns off all the lights and doesn't even bother to get change just lays down next to him and pulls up coves. Snuggles against his back and closes eyesz)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:40 am

strife - drapes an arm over her closing his eyes resting his chine on top of her head. i love you kend...is out before he can even finish the sentence.

fox - chuckles. im just kidding! dont kill me man.
    leo - ive seen him doing yoga before. grins.
    fox - you haaave? oh my. smiles looking over tao.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:52 am

Kendal- love... You to. (smiles and closes eyes falling asleep)

Tao- what? I don't do yoga!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:13 pm

leo - chuckles. we were just screwin with ya. pauses standing up. well fox was. starts to laugh at his own joke.
    fox - rolls his eyes. alright leo youve had you fun. go play some video games or something. says with a small smile
    leo - sticks out his tongue at fox and leaves shutting the door softly. want me to put some music on so i cant hear you? says through the door.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:19 pm

tao- oh my god no! were not doing that! voice is high and groans you two are the worst!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:50 pm

fox - keeps laughing along with leo outside the door. slowly stops. ok ok we'll stop.
    leo - grins and turns on the xbox and does stuff.

so um today my parents ruined my day of being home alone and told me i gotta sleep over grandparents tonight and go over there at 3
    so its ok if you go to movies with just lily and em if ur even going today
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:54 pm

Ya I wasn't gonna go today
    We probably won't go at all this weekend
    So ya

Tao- you infuriate me! (growls at fox and face is still red)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:01 pm

fox - jumps in surprise standing up letting the covers drop onto the floor and slipping on his boxers and pants. oh come on taao. i was just kiddiiiing. walks up in front of him touching tao's chest leaning into him. forgive me? says with an innocent smile.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:10 pm

Taos (eyes widen and looks away quickly trying to hold his ground) n-no.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:15 pm

fox - his face becomes sad and he presses himself against tao. aw why not?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:32 am