WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #15

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #15 - Page 34 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #15

Post  Legolas Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:20 am

Woah man u and kendal are IN SYNC

strife - alright (smiles. Already took a shower just went back to sleep after. His hair is shaggy and he makes sure it hangs in feont of the obvious scar smack in the middle of his forehead. For the first time looks in the mirror outside of the bathroom having no idea how he could be alive still. I am so damn lucky.

Neer - (hyperventilates trying to think straight. Closes his eyes and focuses on serena but now its hard to think of her without being mad or angry with himself) i cant do this . (Stands up dashing out of the room flying downthe stairs and out of the building)(thinks to himself : i cant do this without her)

Fox. - (grins snuggling into tao and closing his eyes)
    Leo - (glancesnover a them ince and back at the tv and then back again staring at them and smile and speaks really meaning it his time) oh my god you guys really are cute
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #15 - Page 34 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #15

Post  Admin Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:30 am

we planned it
    And ugh I wanna start this dumb story but I don't know hoooow.
    I have so many ideas for it
    Aghhhh

Kendal-(gets out if shower and finds one normal outfit she has: puts on a gray tank too and black skinny jeans, then puts on a green jacket wit h large pockets and smiles. Slides on boots and walks out after blow drying hair. Hair is wild everywhere and it is getting skittle longer then usual but likes it)

Tao- (chuckles and looks at fox) fox is the cute one, I'm just a space filler (says jokingly)

Serena- (feels his presence and backs away from the bag calming down)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:45 am

Neer - (bursts theough the glass doors panting throwing away any last grain of pride he had speakig quickly) i cant serena. Im sorry. This wont work. I need you. I dont know what to do. The shifter just keeps tugging me one way and im tuggin the other and it always turns out bad and i cant think clearlt and things get messed up like just then and then i can actually think again and then his happens and its all a giant mess and i dont know how ro fix it. (Stands there catching his breath sweat beading down his face) i dont know how to fix me.

Strife - you look very nice (grins at boh heir wacky hair) i wonder how weird our kids hair'll be.

Fox - not true (rubs taos tummy wih his hand mumbling into his shirt) your the sun of my day.
    Leo - no cuddles for me? Fine hate you too tao
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:51 am

Serena- (stares at him stunned but quickly walks toward him not saying anything at all and takes his hand. Drags him to the center of the training room and moves hands to his neck but doesn't say a word. Moves arms around him and hugs him tightly with one hand securely on the back of his head stroking his hair and the other around his back) (im going to be honest, I have no idea how to fix you either, I think only you have the power to do that, but I'm always hear, and I'll always help. No matter what. I will try to help you to my very last breath neer)

Kendal- (smiles and combes fingers through her own hair calming it down) oh well, at least they'll be cute.

Tao- (when fox says that feels a warmth go through him and smiles but then waves hand to Leo) come here

Also you completely forgot about jeff
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:03 am

Whos jeff

Neer - (hugs her tightly clenching her shirt in his fists) im really really sorry. (Voice cracks)
    Ooh it was be suxh a good ending for a season or somehing lol if this were anime if neer like said that then stabbed serena in the back or something

Strife - i guess th-th thats guaranteed (grins holding out his arm for kendal)

Leo- (smiles and hopes over squeazing betweenthem)
    Fox - aww man really?
    Leo - (smiles wih one arm around wach of their waists since he isntrall enough to do it to their shoulders) your both my bros now
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:03 am

And sorry im slow
    Working on serena neer thiikng
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:09 am

Yaaaay
    I did a Kendal cause I saw a really nice picture that looked like her so I wanted to do it
    Also metaphoric stab in back or literal?

Kendal- it is (takes his arm and walks out the rooms and down stairs. Gets a cab and they get in and drive toward big city part) shopping! (smiling brightly and bounces around in seat)

Serena- don't be. (whispers and closes eyes rocking back and forth) we can figure this out together alright?

Tao- (smiles and puts Leo In a headlock) yes 'bro'
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:15 am

Literal ans in ur big booky?

Neer - okay (grips onto the back of her head resting his chin on the top of her head closinghis eyes as his heart rate slowly voes down to normal)(i wish you could come on the mission... )

Leo - (giggles punching tao in the gut)
    Fox - (jumps away from them) woah there guys movies playin here
    Leo - (laughs) says you!

Strife - shopping! (Copies her jumping up and down thinking its funny )
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:27 am

We ain't doing that and yes

Serena- I wish I could come to but we can still communicate so I'll be able to talk to you. (kisses his shoulder and sighs) you know I love you right?

Tao-Ya fox says you? (laughs and grabs foxs collar of his shirt swinging him down and puts ha d over his eyes) this is punishment for being a distraction

Kendal- (stops jumping as soon as he does it and glares at him) first off how dare you,
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:33 am

Strife - (stops imediately scared shes mad at him)

Fox - (squirms on the bed prying his fingers off) i was t being a distraction!
    Leo - ha real funny (rolls his eyes smiling)

Neer - (i love you too )(thinks it because he cant get hinself to speak so glad he has serena with him )
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:36 am

Kendal- (starts laughing at strife's expression and bounces toward him and wraps arms around hm in the seat) your so cute.

Tao- you were a dissection, except your fate (keeps hand there and smiles)

Serena- (stays there for a couple more minutes making sure neer is fine and really doesn't want to leave him or doesn't want him to leave ever. Draws away slowly and. Ups his face in her hands and kisses him softly)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:46 am

Neer - (kisses her back all the things that were running through his head just disappearing when she kisses him)

Strife - (blinks at her ) that was mean i thought you were serious. (Looks down at her" you. Are. Evil.

Fox - help somebody i cant seeeee! (Bangs on his hand and yelles ow when he realizes that will hurt his faxe as well. Pulls at his wrist but he has lractically no muscles and he cant move it) ugh this is so unfair .
    Leo - (laughs again thinking : wow i really do love them i cant imagine what tao feels for fox . It is clear tao loves him)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:49 am

Serena- (presses self against him just wanting to be with him and starts to kiss him roughly, not caring about anhing else but neer)

Kendal- haha but you love me, so jokes on you. (pokes his cheek)

Tao- (takes hand off his face and smirks at him) now sit up and watch the movie like a good boy.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:32 pm

fox - turns on his back shifting so his head is near tao's hip and stares up behind himself at tao with a funny smile. i am watching it.

strife - rolls his eyes as the cab stops letting them off by the stairs that go down to the busy canal with shops along the sides that weaves through the city.  jokes on me. kisses her cheek grabbing her hand and walking down the steps.

neer - is too afraid to kiss back the same way, scared his shifter will take over like before.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:06 pm

Tao- (leans back and lifts up one hand and runs it through his hair then in one quick movement grabs foxs hem of his pants and the hem of his shirt and lifts him into his lap so his head is in his lap and smiles down at him) now watch

Kendal- (takes his Hand tightly and looks around catching eye of one stores he actually knows the name of and drags him in) lets go

Serena-(breaks away looking at him confused but then blinks and the look is gone) your shifter should only come out when it's angry... (says quietly more of JUst saying it to help herself think) you remember ... Remember how we took strife's powers?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:48 pm

Neer - yah i remember (bites his tongue not wanting to think about the fact that those powers are now in serena)

Strife - ( looks around at the store totally lost) i think this is the ....nope first time ice done this

Fox - (turns on his side getting comfortable) fine.
    Leo - (smiles seeing them out of the corner of his eye)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:14 pm

Serena- well what I'd ... What If we could do that ... Only not take all your powers, Judy some so that you can control the easily. (says quietly knowing ne'er wont like the idea)

Kendal- your mom had to get clothes for you, didn't you go with her? (holds onto his hand tightly not letting go, takes his through the aisles and gets to the men section, looks around for good clothes) just shush I need to get a few specific things

Tao- (strokes his cheek absentmindly while watching)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:29 pm

Strife - oh um. (Stands there awkwardly) ok. ...why are you looking here?

Fox and leo -(ya ya they watchin movie and stuff)

Neer - (frowns) no. Im not putting more weight onto your shoulders that you don't deserve. I can ..handle it
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:35 pm

Kendal-looking for stuff for you, ah! (smiles and grabs a few things (it's a tux) and hands them to him) put these on.

Movie tiiiime with the kings of gay and awkward Leo

Serena- I could ask Maliha and crispin if they would ... But that would sound selfish ... (touches his cheek softly) I know you can handle it neer but for how long?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:54 pm

strife - holds it up looking at it then back at her. amd when would i be getting this fancy?

neer - doesnt say anything for a moment knowing she has a good point. no. let me at leaste wait till after this..mission
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:12 pm

Kendal- just do it and I'll find a fancy dress and we can dress up and look like idiots in public.

Serena- ok. (looks up at him feeling like she's going to cry) don't do anything stupid on this mission ok? You-you better come back ok, or I'll-I'll (tries smilingut can't and pulls him closer and hugs him tightly burying head into the crook of his neck)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:15 pm

Neer - (clutches the back of her head in his hands running a han through her hair) ill come back..for you

Strife - (huffs) f-f-fine.. But i ne-need actually clothes too (frowns then smiles imagining her in a cute dress)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:46 pm

Kendal- you'll get actual clothes go put this on, I'll be right back (smiles and dashes away towards women aisles)

Serena- you better. (closes eyes and breathed in deeply, never wants to leave that place for the rest of her life, wanting TI stay with neer in peace forever)

Omg so after they get to Canada everyone (not our peeps) believes that neer Kendal and Tao are dead but Serena obviously can till sense neer and refuses to admit he's dead so what if she went looking for them and then neer an them got back and she wasn't there and she was like captured but yes people while looking
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:16 pm

strife - gulps. uh. ok. takes it into the dressing rooms and puts it on staying in his little space looking in the mirror. the tuxedo fits him well. keeps thinking he's going to go back to looking like he did years ago, scrawny and thin since he hasnt been able to do anything.

sure afk

neer - breaks up and puts an arm around her shoulders keeping her close and kissing her forehead. if you have stuff you need to do, you can do it serena.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:23 pm

Kendal- (goes into dress thing and picks out one she likes and puts it on and walks over) strife? (I shall describe when he comes out)

Serena- no, I don't need to do anything. What I need to do is be with you. (Puts arms around hi waist) lets go back to the room

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:06 am