WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #15

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #15 - Page 11 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #15

Post  Admin Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:06 am

Steve- (a little startled by his expeession but ignores it and as he's turning around swings fist into Jeff's face but it's really not that hard at all)
    Serena- I know, it's creepy

Kendal- hm? (Is waiting near stove stirring something but then smiles and gôes over to him. Takes the shirt but first notices his chest and how much muscle he lost but doesn't mind. Does the same thing as before and gets his shirt on leans up and kisses his tempke) still love you
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #15 - Page 11 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #15

Post  Legolas Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:31 am

Strife - (laughs lightly) your onna get sick of me after awhile (kisses her cheek then walks last her) you tr-tr-trying to mak-ke something?

Jeff - (eyes are wild and he grabs his fist in a split second yanking him closer and flipping him over his shoulder testing out a new move and slams him on the tround but at the last second breaks his fall by holding back a little aince its only training)
    Sanni - oooh (winces)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:23 pm

Kendal-(thinks: I would never get sick if you) yea! (Runs over to the pot excited) I've nrver actually made anything that didn't come out if a package before so I hope it turns out ok .. We didn't have chicken but we had noodles so I made uh ... Noodles with other healthy things soup! (Smiles clearly a little proud of self)

Serena-(snorts) yea you can fight alright
    Steve- (eyes widen and even though he broke his fall a little bit still smacks against ground, head hits the Mat with a smack and blinks eyes slowly not getting up yet) (waits for his body to quickly oricess what happened and then fix it) (head hurts but it starts to die down)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:04 pm

Jeff - (smiles apologetically at steve) i win (an tell hes a little banged up but know its nothing thatll effect him for more then a minute or too knowing he has more guts then strengh)( holds put hand to him to help him up but to him its more then just helping him up since he really likes him)

Strife - (looks from the soup to kendals expression and laughs at her expression) i-i-im sure it-t-t will be f-finel(thinks:god help this food be at least edible tasting)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:16 pm

Kendal-(nods and then the pot starts to boil a but more then it's supposed to and steam rises up) oh no! (The fire alarm goes off and turns off the stove and waves hand around do the steam fire if looks down at the soup sadly) oh ... I guess I can just order pizza. (Stares at it a little glumly and frowns)

Steve- (takes his hand and boosts self up but lets go once he's standing.) thanks (rubs back If head)
    Serena- you get knocked down then poo right back up, you could be our own little punching bag (snickers)
    Steve- (scowls at her)
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:14 pm

Naveah- (getting dressed in her own room and puts on her uniform and scowls at her hair.its getting a bit longer then she wants it to be and sticks out tongue at mirror. Notices there a little bagged lunch with a -from nakayta omit and scowls but quickly smirks.) love you to bro (puts on skinny jeans and opens doors to go to bris room suddenly getting nervous)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:34 pm

Bri-(walking out of her own room and sees naveah and nods to her) hey, I'm heading to the store you need anything?
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:43 pm

Naveah- (accent has become more noticeable and sighs as she starts to walk next to her) actually I had to talk to you about something ... (stays quiet knowing Bri is listening and blurts out) me and zeppelin are going out... Again. (winces waiting for her reply)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:47 pm

Jeff - (nods head to serena his eyes deadly) he could easily beat you in a race and youd never get the chance to even slap him
    Sanni - (yawns bored)

Strife - (grabs a kitchen rag and waves it under the alarm danning it until it shuts kff then comes back behind kendal puttin his hands on her ahoulders and his chin on her head and whispers) maybe home made soup was too big a step (grins)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:47 pm

Oh my goosh didnt see your posta tull bow yaaay i gotta go back and reAd
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:52 pm

Oh wai it was only like two
    0.o

Zeppelin - (waking up in the guys room sleeping on the couch since they let him stay there. Sleeps with one leg and arm hangin iff lying on his back with his mouth wide open in just his boxers.)
    Leo - (knocks on taos door)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:01 am

Serena- I'm so scared (waves hands around and rolls eyes)
    Steve-(blushes and turns hitting Jeff's arm while smiling a tiny bit) thanks but she's hopeless
    Serena- (crosses arms but looks a little smug)

Kendal- (makes a pouty face and sighs) I know ... I just wanted to try ... (bites lip and tries a smile) its ok, I'll just order something. This was hopeless anyway. (smiles and slips out of his grip an grabs the pot dumping it in the sink)

Bri- (silent for a minute then looks at her) I know.

Tao- (has been pacing back and forth in there room holding a book in his hand mumbling things over and over again with his glasses on. A bunch of paper are scattered along the floor and head snaps up when he hears the door. Opens it up eyes are wide) yes.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:02 am

Naveah-y-you no? (hands start to shake but settles them) how? When? Are you mad? Bri please don't be mad!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:09 am

Leo - (looks at tao clearly annoyed) i cant stand having that guy sleep near me hea constantly--
    Zeppelin - (moans in his sleep and hugs the pillow burrying his face into it)
    Leo - (hears him from tao and foxs room) ...doing that! And its creepy ! And- (notices all the papers) woah man thats a lot if studying
    Fox - (somewhere else)

Strife - ya kn-kn-know you don-n-nt have to stay here c-c-cause of me (smiles crookedly)

Jeff - (chuckles and when he hita him he fakes it as he stumbles back exagerating) man that was hard! Sheesh i think my insides are bleeding now. (Shakes his arm)
    Sanni - (has been watching jeffs body language and steve reacrions very closely and can see theyre both different around each other thinks: like jeff is trying to...no.)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:22 am

Tao- yea (rus forehead and adjusts glasses snapping back into actual people talking mode.) uhhh ok. Just tell zeppelin to get his own room, aren't Sam and Katann annoyed to.
    Sam and Katann- (from inside)yes!
    Tao- ok jus wake him up and then tell him to get a new room, now I really have to get back to- (turns finally noticing his mess) oh darn it foxs gonna kill me! I'm not supposed to be making a mess! (runs forward grabbing the papers trying to stuff them into another bag)

Steve-haha hilarious (tried to frown but can't help but smirk and thinks: what have I gotten myself into. Stop it!)

Bri- naveah, it's obvious. And I don't care, it's your choice. I don't think it's that smart of a choice but I also don't think it's a wrong choice. Just try not to get hurt ok? Now I seriously need to get to the store? Ok? (smiles a little at her) I already had a talk with zeppelin so he knows. Now don't be late for any classes.

Kendal-Yes I do. I have to. (turns and takes his hands) I'm not going to leave you until you get better alright?
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:26 am

Naveah- (smiles and quickly hugs Bri) thank you for not being mad! Your the best friend ever! (can't help it, is full of happiness and says with all egyptiansccent) uhibokki! (meaning I love you) (waves to heras she runs down the hall to classes)
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:27 am

Uhhh omg
    Ok I'll be on tommorw maybe
    Gtg
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:36 am

Jeff - (is geinning widely at him and moves hack punching his arm playfully then turning to the others) anyone else?
    Sanni - nah. I gonna beat it. Wasnt worh coming today. (Gets her stuff together)
    Jeff - (raises eye brows) well excuse me if---
    Sanni - (rolls her eyes ) not like that i just sidnt need to come so there wasnt much of a point in it. (Smiles and pushes out the door) cya guys.
    Jeff - (frowns) well now its just us three (Smiles hopefully at serena)

Strife. - (frowns) what i-i-if-(thinkz: what if i mever do.)(but doesnt say it out loud)

Leo - (sighs) dont worry about mess tao if his is important to you go ahead and take all the time you need. He should understand. (Smikes and closes the door turning to the others and walking iver beside the couch leaning over zeppelin ) wake up you creep!
    Zeppelin - (nearly jumps off the couch) what the hell man....
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:44 am

Serena-nah, I better take off. (grander own stuff) it really wasnt worth coming.
    Steve-oh are your sur-
    Serena- I'm sure, sunshine (smirks and waves to them as she exits)
    Steve- what's that supposed to mean!

Kendal- (tilts head and mind clicks on what he was going to say. Hands shake a little and sighs) I'll always love you, I don't care if you a,ways stutter and I don't Care if you never figure out how to put on a shirt, (smiles) I'll still love you no matter what. Besisdes you will get better, I promise

Tao- (sits back down reading through his big book)
    Sam- dude you gotta go this room doesn't hold 4 people

Bri- (gets a car to the city and goes through some of the shops getting food and other supplies, looks along one of the aisles reading everything trying to eep mind distracted)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:00 am

Dread will come in nust not quiiite yet

Strife - (gulps: i havent even tried fighting yet) yeah... (Kisses her forehead and goes back into the bathroom and takes off the bandage around his head to take a look. The skin steucture around the top of his forhead is jagged and bumpy the area where the stitches are looking weird. Frowns knowing its going to look like that fir a long time and puts the bandage back on)

Jeff - well that leaves juuust us? (Turns towards steve and chuckles at serenas nuckname for him) sunshine...(takes a seat on a bench on the side kf the ma in front of steve) your not gonna leave now. ARe you..?

Zeppelin. - what? (sits up on couch and rubs his face his thin black hair reaching his shoulders in random chunks all messed up from sleeping.) ya it can.. See i got the couch and you guys--
    Leo. - get your own room dude sorry but we like to atually sleep and get work done
    Zeppelin - what u do?!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:07 am

Kendal- (makes a call for the pizza and sits down. Looks down her best at the scars and slips sweat pants down a little to inspect the ones on her hops and thighs. Frowns but ignores it and gets money out)

Steve- (thinks: well I was but now I feel bad) why would I? (Smiles but then rubs temples thinking back to the kiss) so uh .. I guess we're going to have to sort out some things aren't we?

K
    Bri- (puts a bunch if stuff in her cart and passes a whole thing if Mac and cheese looks at it and smiles softly, can imagine mak next to her with his bright clothes and hair but hasn't even seen ghost him in a while, hasn't seen ghost anyone in a while but mostly because she blocks them all out)

Sam- seriously dude why don't you want your own room? You don't have to pay for it
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:14 am

Zeppelin - it gets lonely.
    Leo - well too bad find a room mate. Throws duffel bag into his arms since he himself had pu his stuff together so he couldnt take more time to pack)
    Zeppelin - oh what a thoughtful thing to do. Alright bkys if im causing that much debate on who gets to sleep with me ill just leave im sorry this had to happen to you guys. (Gets up walking out of room grinning still in nothing but boxers shutting door behind hin walking down hallway his grin disappearing. Knocks on naveahs door and when she doesnt answer right away he gets out his lock picks).

Pause on zeppy

Strife - (comes back out and wraps arms around kendal from behind just loving being ao close to her)

Jeff - i guess so. More like you jave things to sort out. Im all straight. Well .. (Laughs nervously) not in that way...
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:24 am

Kendal- hi there (smiles and puts hands on his hands and leans back into him. Looks up and mumbles) your perfect

Steve- uh .. Yea (hands clench and nods: thinks: is not that I don't like you it's just Not great in relationships) (looks at him, wishing he could just tell Jeff but knows it can't work that way) ok..

Bri- (keeps looking atound)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:28 am

Jeff - (perks up) ok what?

Dread - (appears as a little girl again but with non blododied clothes. Walks up behind bri and tugs on her shirt) have hou seen m. Mommy? (Looks up at her with big blue eyes her curls falling all around her face. Thinks: dang this girl was so cute before i killed her)

Strife - (whispers) i am pretty perfect
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:35 am

Steve- wha- no no no! (Waves hands around) well I mean not no bit like im still not sure I mean its not that I don't like you I really do it's just weird right now and not ok as in ill date you which I would like to do but like I said its weird but I don't want you to be offended oh god your offended? (Face is red and blurts it all out super quickly)

Bri- (turns and she herself is wearing a long sleeved gray sweater and her own black curls are tied into a loose low pony tail. Has on jeans and shakes head) sorry I don't think do, what does she look like?

Kendal- yup pretty perfect .. Also just pretty (smiles and quickly kisses his chin)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:54 am