WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

4 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #14

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #14 - Page 28 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #14

Post  Admin Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:55 pm

Serena- (heads up to there room and enters,looks at him and smiles) look at you all casual with no shirt on (snickers and takes of jacket and heads toward shower)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #14 - Page 28 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #14

Post  Legolas Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:59 pm

Neer - (doesnt look at serena keeping his eyes on the cieling grinning) i am an extremely casual person.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:04 pm

Serena- haha ya (tacks of shirt and leans u against door waiting for shower to get hot) how do you deal with these powers? Like, I don't even have close to what you have but still (holds up her hands) I just feel ... Weird
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:11 pm

Neer - (grin disappears) i dont even remember having any less then what i do now. Ive learned that the more power you have the worse it gets but at the same time it gets deathly easy.... You dont even realize its taking over.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:14 pm

Serena- (looks at ceilin then back at him. Walks over without saying anything and sits on the bed. Lays next to him and hesitantly curls up against him) well your not like that anymore
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:22 pm

Neer - (stays silent knowing shes probably ight but is still unsure. Doesnt make any sign to touch her and sits up leaning over unlatching the mechanical leg geitting his teeth)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:25 pm

Serena- (sighs and sits up and goes to the a shower, finishes shower quickly and gets out and wraps towel around self but stays in bathroom and turns to mirror)

Afk shower
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:33 pm

Mk

Neer - (sits in the same spot running a nervous hand through his hair muttering to himself rocking back and forth slightly) she shouldnt have to carry those around with her for the rest of her life. It isnt fair
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:43 pm

Serena- (takes off the towel and stares at self. Can see her rubs are a little less noticeable but frowns at her straight hips. Sighs and puts sweat pants on and a tank top and messes up hair wich is about down to her armpits now. Steps out and sees neer rocking back and forth and vision tunnels) neer?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:53 pm

Neer - (growls punching the wall next to the bed) its not fair! You dont need any of this! (Voice cracks and wishes he could stand up but he already took off his leg) i cant stand seeing you take this. After ...aftwr being in the state your were in
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:02 pm

Serena- Neer...(face softens and sits on the bed and doesn't want to touch him incase he reacts differently then she thought.) I-I can handle it ... I don't want you to worry about me ..
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:07 pm

Neer - (grits his teeth clenching his fists) how can i not worry about you? Your carying powers that my own wifk father passed down. (Groans in frustration) i just wanna kill him! All of them!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:13 pm

Serena- (doesn't say anythign and looks down In lap) I want to destroy the yes to ... Believe me I do ... But these powers, I-I can control them .. I'm almost positive I can ... And well If I can't wel ... (looks at him) then its not like you couldn't stop me, your still stronger then me. You've always been stronger then me. (looks away)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:16 pm

Neer - (looks over at her and speaks quietly) yea...but thats only physically. And being stronger that way...isnt all that strong (sighs)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:18 pm

Serena- (looks over at him) I'm a lot weaker on the inside then you think neer

Omg Emily just followed me on tumble and she reblogging like erupting I've ever posted I love it lol
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:27 pm

Haha :p yo i never even see ur stuff up on y dash

Neer - (tries to smile but cant) you sure do a great job of hiding things (pulls her into her arms her back to his chest his anger disappearing)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:30 pm

Not my actual stuff just the stuff I've reblogged

Serena- (sighs and loosens up as his arms go around her. Turns and presses cheek against his chest and closes eyes) I've had lots of practice
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:38 pm

U post atual stuff? Lol im too nervous to yet

Neer - oh shut up (feels tears coming to his eyes and doesnt even know why. Cups her face in his hands turning her head up to look at him and leans down to kiss her) 

Afk showerrr
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:42 pm

Lol no I haven't posted anything yet I'm to scared too

Serena- (smiles into the kiss and moves up so he doesn't have to stretch to far down. Presses palms against the back of his head and tangles fingers through his hair so he can't move away)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:12 pm

Tumblr can be an amazing and scary place lol

Neer - (is still a little shaky nervous eomething will triger his shifter and he'll spazz out but he doesnt want to stop kissing her back hesitantly placing a hand on her waist leaning back)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:16 pm

Serena- (puts legs over him so her knees are on either side of him and leans over him kissing him insistently. Pulls away a tiny bit knowing he's wary and smiles. Lightly brushes hand over his cheek) I love you
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:20 pm

Neer - (voice stutters as he tries to speak getting lost in watching her hair movie alund her shoulders and her bright yellow green eyes.) y-yea
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:27 pm

Aww ne'er makes Serena sound so pretty

Serena- yea? (actually laughs and trails finger along his jawline) that's all I get? Yea? (whispers as she speaks against his neck so her lips lightly brush his skin)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:47 pm

Ah sorry got distrated

Neer - (gasps his nerves tingling. Digs his hands into her hair. Speaks his voice a little higher than usual) your so beautiful
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:49 pm

It cool

Serena- (smirks) oh really? (softly kisses his neck but then hands tighten in his hair and kisses become hungrier)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 11:32 pm