WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

4 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #14

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #14 - Page 16 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #14

Post  Legolas Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:17 pm

yup jo ann's fabric store close to hamilton mall

sanni - is there something wrong with it being a girl?
    jeff - i guess the finally realizes how bad ass you were. nods to kendal.
    strife - sits there kind of stunned then grins. a coincidence that would only happen to me.
    fox - walks in and Kal just points to the other room while working on something. got it. walks through the door almost running into kendal. oh why hello.

okeeey
    ugh the google docs thing wont work
    like it wont open
    WELL YAY THEN I CANT DO IT Very Happy
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #14 - Page 16 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #14

Post  Admin Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:25 pm

Kendal- (smiles then sees fox and laughs lightly) hey, what are you doing here? (out of the corner of her eye catches sight of strife but doesn't make any sign that she saw him or that she knows him)
    guy- nothing, nothing ....

Ok so how much did you get exactly.

Last edited by Admin on Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:33 pm

um what i just said before
    i mean i had to like figure out how much id need even after going into the store lolhalf winged it half didnt.

strife - grin disappears and he looks away gulping down a lump of guilt wanting to just disappear.
    fox - laughs. what are you doing here?
    sanni - snorts. you look like one of those dudes who does nothing but watch anime  all day long.
    fox - grins. what are you a side kick?
    jeff - rolls his eyes and stands up. so...i mean we got a brief description but. what all all our jobs gonna be? how we gonna get there?
    sanni - he said he's giving a a van
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:45 pm

Kendal- uhm ya .. (starts shaking a bit not used to all these people she doesn't know looking st her for answers) so I guess well go in the van
    guy- you guess?
    Kendal- well I me-
    guy- do you even know what your doing?
    Kendal- I-
    guy- is this some sort of joke?
    Kendal- (looks at him stunned actually afraid, has no idea what to say) bu-
    guy- look I don't mean to be rude but I really don't think your qualified to be doing this.
    Kendal- (just stares at him then face hardens)

Last edited by Admin on Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:50 pm

strife - his blood starts to boil and in a flash he takes steve by the collar of his shirt and salm him agains the wall leaning very close to his face. his eyes are full of rage but he speaks calmly. were you chosen to be the leader of the team?
    fox - hadnt even noticed strife was there and jumps a little.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:02 pm

kendal- eyes widen and tenses up.
    guy- uhh ... no. squeaks not even caring how he found out his name just scared of this guy who is a lot stronger then him about to pound his face in
    kendal- smiles nervously and approaches them grabs strfies arm and rips him off . before he can say anything says were gonna have a little chat. be right back! drags strife out the door. what do you think your doing! snarls and pushes him against the wall.

Last edited by Admin on Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:08 pm

strife - i was putting him in his place. snaps back then bites his tongue not meaning to and his nerves calm down and sighs. seeing anyone talk to you like that just pisses me off...
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:10 pm

kendal- look i appreciate your so called help but i dont need you to protect me got it? spits it out and clenches fists. dont ignore me for a whole freaking month then act like i mean something because thats not going to work.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:16 pm

strife - kendal i--is about to say "i can explain." but holds himself back because he knows he cant tell her, but feels horrible for making her go through this, just hoping it'll work out ok in the end. knows sry isnt going to cut it so keeps his mouth shut.
    fox - peaks out the door. yo you guys almost done?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:19 pm

kendal- ya well be out in a second. glares at fox until he leaves then looks back at strife and face softens i get that your just trying to portect me from you or whatever but when are you going to realize i dont care what you are and that ill love you no matter what? voice is full of desperation and shakes ehad and goes back into room leaving him there
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:27 pm

strife - stands there looking at his feet. thats not it... sighs and goes back into the room

heeeey i edited one of the other posts 
    cause i realized he's gotta have his ring with him o.O
    so can we make them start the mission the next day? and we'll skip to next day so we can say he made his little plan to PROPOSE after the mission?

liiiiike
    Kal - walks in. alright. little delay. we have to get the gear in that van fixed, but it'll be ready by tomorrow.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:31 pm

okaaay

kendal- sitting next to fox. ok. so i get a day to figure out what were doing. sighs and slumps head on table then pops it back up and has her thinky face on

i have like no idea what to do.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:46 pm

fox - you'll be fine. pats her on the back. i mean you've thought up plans a second before you have to act right? now you have 86,400 seconds. smiles.
    sanni - i dont think thats helpful. alright well im at least going to introduce myself. my name is Sanni Calder.
    Jeff - Jeffery, well Jeff Videncia
    fox - im smith fox
    jeff - backwards.
    fox - oh yeah, fox smith.
    strife - sighs. strife.
    fox - great so we all know each other. now lets go home and sleep.

welllll
    they'll be driving into some city in Texas, but far away from the base, and they're not totally in control its more of a building thats heavily guarded but isnt there to control citizens.

they'll park a few blocks away and monitor from inside the van. fox will take car of the cameras.
    while 
    lets say jeff is to protect steve and strife if they're spotted. strife is supposed to be a diversion for steve to get to the room. but lets say steve gets shot in the calf and he goes down. jeff has to get steve to saftely and strife has no choice but to take on steve's job to get the flashdrive
    meanwhile sanni is waiting for steve to come jumping out of some window and watch his back, BUT since steve was minorly shot and jeff and getting him out she helps them and strife is on his own and then we know what happens from there

sound good?
    hmm daughter of athena
    heheh jk
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:52 pm

ok so lets say that ... how bout they all at like training together since they a team ... hehe steve ... steve will be nice later on. ok so like later that day?

they all hanging out in the training facilities and stuff maybe .. odnt know how to start

kendal- sitting on ground next to toni who is also there. they talking lowly to eachother while the team peeps train
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:56 pm

fox - sits right by the others as they do stuff grinning like an idiot. i love being unathletic,
    sanni - makes you more vulnerable and easy to snap. laughs.
    fox - hey!
    jeff - chuckles. whatever at least your here.
    sanni - so your gonna put those giant muscles into good use?
    jeff - shrugs. hope so.
    strife - things:what?
    sanni - so steve what you got to offer?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:00 pm

steve- uh a little wary around strife i-im fast ... i run .. good.
    kendal- articulate rolls eyes as she comes over ok so i got the plan. thanks to zeldafox this one goes out for you woo woo
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:05 pm

sanni - hm. looks steve over before shrugging and turning her attention to kendal.
    strife - eyes steve before turning to kendal his arms crossed. daw it was nuthin
    fox - jumps to his feet. told you ya would! fox master is always right
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:10 pm

kendal- uhm ... sure. so heres the plan time to sound smart ok steve since you just said you run ... good ... youll be getting the flashdrive. shows them a map of the building youll be going i nthis way point to a part on the map. strife youll be a diversion so steve can get to it and jeff youll be there protecting both of them. sanni youll be here points to a window were youll be watching steve and watching his back as you go. fox and i will be in the van a couple blocks away monitering if anything goes wrong. sound good?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:17 pm

jeff - simple enough.
    sanni - except nothing is ever this simple.
    fox - claps hands together. great! so i dont have to leave the van. smiles.
    strife - studdies kendals face and can see her nervousness that she's doing a good job of hiding. nods. tomorrow then.
    jeff - will this be a daytime or nighttime opperation?
    strife - im assuming day.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:20 pm

kendal- yea day, it was going to be afternoonish nighttime but to many people are around then, it wouldnt be safe.
    steve- nods also steve can run faster then kendal cuz that was all he was made for
    kendal- so uhm sanni what can you do? if thats not rude to ask
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:32 pm

sanni - smiles. not rude at all, after all i havent been able to show what i can do. takes a few steps back from them and takes out a knife.
    jeff - uh, we're not going to fight you right n--
    sanni - in one quick motion makes a decent slice in the center of her hand.
    fox - oh gawd! man! thats aw. thats ah! fidgets around uncomfortable. what the hell lady.
    sanni - rolls her eyes. just watch you idiot. swings her hand around and stops it at a dummy splattering her blood on it and the dummy bursts into flames.
    strife - huh. now why can you do that?
    sanni - clenches her fist and the blood flow stops and she wipes it off on a rag in her pocket. i think they were aiming for me to be able to set myself on fire. but it only worked on the blood? im not positive, no one else has ever actually tested on me since then, and im perfectly fine with not knowing. as long as it doesnt burn me im content.
    fox - alright. well um. i guess you can just burn up whoever comes after you guys.
    sanni - yeah well a little fire wont stop all of them but its better than nothing.
    jeff - then i guess we're set. 
    strife - watches all of them thinking of how he's just a normal--and then remembers he's a shifter now but knows he cant use that.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:34 pm

kendal- cool.
    steve- turns to kendal what can you do?
    kendal- oh uh ... shrugs just some stuff.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:39 pm

fox - oh yeah kendals got a little bit of everything, definitely worthy of leadership! pats her on the back.
    jeff - everything everything?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:41 pm

kendal- haha no, not everything, well you know. shakes head doesnt matter youll probably find out if we stay on this team. i think we should all rest up for tomorrow

cuz obviously its like night get over it.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:44 pm

okkkkk
    they all go to their lovely places

strife - leaves quickly going down to the city and stopping into the jewelers store.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 2:37 am