WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

4 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #9

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #9 - Page 8 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #9

Post  Admin Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:19 pm

sorrryyyy was distracted.

serena- no i cant. sorry.

kendal- got it ze. kisses her forehead and waves to them one last time before walking outside. hello. closes door and walks into there semi circle.

iggy
    iggy

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #9 - Page 8 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #9

Post  iggy Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:20 pm

dr howe- smiles at her. hello kendal.

naveah - pretends to about to bite his finger
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:26 pm

zeppelin - quickly jerks his hand back. nasty lttle girl. think your going to bite me? ill give you something to bite on. smirks and leans forward putting his hands on either side of her.

cotter - long time no see. okay great. happy reunion, get to your talking Howe or i may get bored and decide to shoot her. smiles.

nurse - frowns and purses her lips. But...okay fine. but just know if you tell us that could save us from doing something terribly wrong.

dr. hart. - just to add affect to her statement stomps and mumbles. damnit. precisely starts to stitch up the wound.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:33 pm

kendal- go ahead and try. sneers and crosses arms

serena- i dont remember anything.

iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:34 pm

naveah- smirks what might that be?

dr howe- kendal, i would be most delighted if you could come with me and save you the trouble of getting hurt.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:40 pm

nurse - eyes soften. i see..you poor thing. you must have hit your head on something. Do you hurt anywhere?
    Dr. hart - finishes up the stitches on one side of his leg. moves to the other in attempt to close the exit wound.

zeppelin - my holy place. says with a crazy grin and moves his hands to sit on her theighs. slowly moves them up trying to tickle her.

cotter - he'll treat you like a princess.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:45 pm

naveah- purrs and slips out of his grasp to another seat
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:46 pm

serena- no i-i dont think so.

kendal- snorts. why would i want to be?

sam- cracks door open so they can hear what there saying
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:46 pm

dr howe- oh kendal. you dont really like it here. with these people. i know you dont, your meant for soemthing much greater then that, then them, i can turn you into something great.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:50 pm

strife - not sure if he'll be able to keep himself inside the house when she's out there all alone.

nurse - what's the last thing you remember? looks at her concerned. puts pen down and folds her hands over the clipboard.

zeppelin - sits down backwards on the seat and slides down next to her putting one arm on either side of her so she can't slide either way. Face is inches from hers. what you gonna do now huh?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:51 pm

cotter - thinks: hurry up already or let me rip this brat apart. she stole my son away from me.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:53 pm

kendal-well i dont want to be something great. and you dont know anything. you ruined my life for your own selfish needs and im through with it. im not going with you to some stupid place were i can be a princess, no thanks.

serena- just ... a painful burst of light.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:53 pm

dr howe- listens to her intently. then i suppose we'll have to use force.

naveah- this. leans in and french kisses him
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:01 am

cotter - smiles evilly wanting to take her by her arm and drag her all the way back to the base. what are you saying Dr.? says not really caring to ask.

zeppelin - puts his hand under her chin and tilts her head up so he can kiss her more deeply.

nurse - i see. stares at her intently not having a clue what she's talking about.

dr hart - finishes the stitches and moves to his arm which he'd let burn freely without stopping the flames. were you two in that explosion a few blocks down?

strife - thinks: no i have to be the one to say we have to stay in here...but i have to go help her. that would be the irhgt thing to do right? paces back and forth.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:03 am

kendal- growls you really want to go there thomas?

tao- strife? problem?

serena- i-i think.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:03 am

dr howe- if we must waves hand like go ahead

naveah- pushes him back thats what ill do
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:13 am

zeppelin - oh no you don't. not this time. presses forward again forcing her head back on the seat and kisses her roughly. pins her firmly against the back of the seat.

cotter - my pleasure laughs coldly and as he does his form grows and within seconds he's twice the size of a wolf. Is a cross between a mutant like Hope and a tiger. fur glistens with metallic fur and he stalks toward kendal.

strife - i can't just... leave her out there. runs a hand through his hair pulling a few strands out.
    zero - i hate it too, but she said she'll be fine. i think she can take those---stares eyes widen at the creature.

dr. hart - ok thats enough questions. thank you ma'am. and thank you Maddie. purses lips a starts to wrap a special cloth with lotion built into it -to help heal the charred skin- around neer's arm.

sorry if my posts are taking awhile...writing an essay
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:17 am

serena- n-no problem.

kendal- grins boot into ground. lets go says quietly and thinks on. warmth rushes through her and feels completely weightless. thinks. pay back time for what you did to strife.

tao- stares at it to uhmmm .. whats .. WHATS THAT!

me to
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:18 am

dr howe- watches kendal excited to see her tactics.

naveah- kisses him back the same and hands dig into his hair
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:31 am

cotter - his fur ripples as he stalks toward her mouth hanging open revealing 5 inch long fangs. pounces at her.

strife - rushes to the window eyes widen. i gotta go out there...

zeppelin - moans and slips arm under her arms, -careful of her one arm- separating her from the seat, pressing against her.

dr. hart. - he's done. he should be awake soon. might be a bit woozy and weird but it'll wear off. will you be fine in here? turns toward serena taking off his gloves and mask and putting away the stuff

ugh brb gtg switch over to my kindle.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:33 am

i gtg soon to.

kendal- as he pounces tenses and when he starts to come down darts to the side and swings out leg fora kick to his face

serena- nods ill be fine
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:34 am

dr howe- nice. very nice.

naveah-starts to kiss his neck and nibbls it lightly
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:53 am

Cotter - (growl rumbles from his throat and he snaps at her leg his teeth sinking into it.)

Strife - (eyes widen) give me a reason why I shouldn't go out there. (Kicks the wall)
    Zero - cause...she said not to?
    strife - not good enough.

Zeppelin - (moans loudly shivers going down his back. Kisses her ear and One hand slides down her back and starts to slip into the back of her pants.)

Dr hart - (looks back and forth from Serena to neer) press that red button if something goes wrong or if you need anything. (Nods to a column of five different colored buttons by the door and walks out the nurse following behind him.)
    nurse - I'm sorry about what happened. (Smiles at Serena and closes the door behind her)

Neer - (groans)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:58 am

Kendal- (gaps in surprise and slams fist down on his muzzle) get off me you fifthy mutt!

Sam- she seems to be doing ok ....

Serena- thanks. (lays down on the bed) oh neer.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:59 am

Gtgvsorry bye might be on iPod slum chance

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:52 pm