WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

4 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #9

iggy
    iggy

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #9 - Page 5 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #9

Post  iggy Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:03 pm

Dr Howe- Shrugs just a building, it's not like you didn't back up all the data.

Naveah-Eyebrows scrunch at his expression fine. It's my fault. I sort of put my weight on it. Don't feel bad.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #9 - Page 5 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #9

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:09 pm

Strife - (holds her gaze)

Fox - (gets up quickly) shes the one that wanted to be involved. (Shrugs taking out a cigarret) hey where's my literal? (Mumbles patting his pockets)
    neer - (takes a painful step forward and punches fox in he jaw sending him to the ground again knocking the cigarret out of his hand)
    fox - I'm sorry ok! Hey its not my fault you guys screwed up.

Zeppelin - (sighs) lets just take it easy ok nav? (Rubs the back of her neck with his hand)

Cotter - I just want to know who was behind it. (Shakes head) later though. We have business now.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:16 pm

Kendal- (turns away looking out the window again. Clenches onto one of the curtains staring out at the front yard)

Serena- SHUT UP! (roars and springs toward him turning into a lion midair. Stalks toward him growin
    Ing)
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:18 pm

Naveah- Nods but looks at him sadly I know ..

Dr Howe.- yes we do. Points toward the door. let's get a move on then Walks out the door toward a large rruck
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:24 pm

Fox - holy sh*t! What's the matter with you women?! (Scrambles Back) stay back! (Takes a small spark bomb out of his sweatshirt pocket and holds it up)
    Neer - cute bomb. (Glares at him tilting his head yo one side)
    fox - look man what do you want?!
    Neer - I want her life back. But you cant give that to me now can you.

Strife - (turns out of the kitchen to the couch in the other room a d flops down)

Zeppelin - (eyebrow twitches) awe don't look at me like that. What's botherin' ya?

Cotter - (follows)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:28 pm

Serena- (roars right in his face and makes sure he sees her huge feline teeth)

Kendal- (narrows eyes thinks: come and get me you cowards)
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:30 pm

Dr Howe-Poits were the house is and holds up directions on computer. They start to drive with many other tanks and huge trucks following

Naveah- cause ... Cause Lips quiver sand leans closer and lips brush against his ear as she talks we shouldn't be doing those things now but it's sort of hard since your so .... Well you know.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:37 pm

Fox - (narrows his eyes at Serena and in an instant thrusts his arm forward into her mouth about to drop the bomb)
    neer - (eyes widen) no! (Leaps forward pushing his arm to the side pushing him to the ground pinning fox with either of his knees biting into his own lip in pain) (twists his arm to the point of almost break)
    fox - owe! Owe! (Srunches eyes in pain) man get off!

Zeppelin - (shivers and smirks) because I'm so what?

Cotter - (follows in a van behind Howe's)

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:40 pm

Serena- (backs up and tail waves back and forth nervously)

iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:43 pm

Naveah- Smirks but doesn't say anything and hand floats over a certain part of his body. (wink wink)

Dr Howe- Calls cotter over ahead set. if we can't sedate her easily were going to need some ... Special help. Referring to his shifter powers
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:53 pm

Neer - first you talk about suri as if her death doesn't matter. Then you practically blew her up from her mouth!
    Fox - (eyes search around desperately then he tries to move the hand with the bomb in it but neer twists harder and he yelps)
    neer - how bout I break your arm then decide if I should break the other or just kill you?
    fox - (breathes a huff of smoke into his face) so you'd kill an undefended man?
    neer - even if you had a bomb I could kill you if i wanted (snarls)

Zeppelin - (smirks already knowing just wanting her to say it herself) I still have no idea what your talking about. (Leans over and licks her neck)

Cotter - (straightens up in his seat) certainly

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:00 pm

Serena- (sits as still a lion and growls lowly)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:03 pm

Neer - (body starts to tremble. Trite teeth drawing blood from lip)
    Fox - (slowly starts to smile) see? You cant do it. your to weak
    Neer - shut up! (Suddenly yanks back his arm and you hear a loud snap)
    fox - (screams in pain)

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:08 pm

Serena- (ok enough! I can handle myself!) (launches self at ne'er and throws him off fox. Changes into a human) that's enough!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:15 pm

Neer - (is trembling with anger mad Serena did that but stays where he is.)
    Fox - (lets out a breathe of relief and lets his arm hand limply at his side. starts to move away from Serena) d-dont hurt me. Ill do anything!
    neer - do what? Lead us to ruin another false target?! (Stands shakily)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:19 pm

Serena- (rolls eyes and walks toward ne'er pulling him along) lets just go. He's not worth our time. All talk but when it comes to. Fight he chickens out.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:24 pm

Naveah- (gasps and looks up him raising eyebrows)

Sry but I really have to go
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:26 pm

Fox - (thinks : I may not be a great fighter but blowing up the wrong building I would never do)

Neer - (wants to just kill the street rat right there but doesn't because of Serena) fine. (shrugs Serena's arm hand off of him and slowly turns out of the alley limping badly)

Its ok I have to go soon anyways.

Zeppelin - (laughs and leans head back against the seat.) I'm just playing with ya.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:30 pm

Ow and I gtg right now

Serena- (wals stifly out of the alley) we shouldn't have known
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:32 pm

Neer - well we didn't! (Snaps back) and that cost suri her life! Because we were stupid! (Bites into his lip again)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:46 pm

Kendal- (stumbles back hearing the roar of trucks from miles away) there coming

Serena- (clenches fists) I'm not arguing, (looks up) you need to get medical attention, and fast.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:11 pm

Neer - (thinks : medical attention?! When do I ever need medical attention?!) I'm fine. (Says forcefully) the bullet isn't even there anymore. (Catches self from stumbling quickly straightening self up. ) lets just get out of the city.

Strife - (sits up hating the moment he knows is coming)
    zero - (puts spoon back into the bowl and stands) you'll be fine right? Just another angry yes mob (says with an uneasy smile)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:43 pm

Serena- (quickly slips under neers arm so she is supporting him) lean on me.

Kendal- angry yes mob (says quietly still looking out window)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:51 pm

Neer - (eyes widen inrage at first) lean on--(black spots dance across vission and he grips onto her shoulder breathing heavily)

Zero - (looks back at the table) sorry that didn't help did it....

I watching elf and transformers revenge of the fallen :p

And did you call me?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:27 pm

Cool and hmmm no

Serena- (holds onto his waist and starts to walk. Looking for a hospital)

Kendal- its fine really

Tao- ( comes up behind her and holds out a small pouch) here

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:58 am