WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

4 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #9

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #9 - Page 7 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #9

Post  Admin Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:10 am

serena-puts him on the bed and changes into a human. sits down on it and grabs one of neers hands with both of hers its gonna be ok. just focus on me.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #9 - Page 7 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #9

Post  Legolas Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:24 pm

neer - grasps her hand tightly his knuckles turning white. looks into serena's eyes and starts to say something but chokes down his words.

... in the few seconds before a doctor comes in...
    alira - starts cutting at the pant leg and starts to peel the fabric off thats sticking to his bloodied leg.
    neer - cringes and tries to kick his leg so she wont touch it but she grabs it pushing it down on the bed and he squints his eyes in pain.
    alira - neer dear dont do that. says forcefully(she thought neer was a monster...which he was..) quickly starts to clean the wound holding his leg down firmly.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:36 pm

serena- holds onto his hand tightly and growls at alira cant you be a little more gentle?! your hurting him!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:44 pm

alira - gentle? oh yes i'm being gentle. scoffs and murmurs to self. be gently with him of all people? funny.

neer - wishes someone else would take over not hearing her at all. bites down on his lip sinking his teeth into the slits he'd created before.

alira - eyes widen. i could literally stick a pencil through your leg.
    neer - jaw tightens.

male doctor with a shave - kicks the door open with pen behind his ear. alira i can take it from here thank you.
    alira - certainly Dr. Hart. sure you dont need help?
    dr hart - no i can take it from here i will have another doctor in though thank you.
    alira - shoots neer a glare that he doesnt notice and walks out.

woot wooot paragraph right there :P
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:47 pm

serena- thank you. looks at other doctor but glares at alira. i think she was about to kill him or something muses to self.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:01 pm

Dr. Hart - for a moment, looks at her perplexed at how she said that.
    neer - thinks: not surprised..

Dr. Hart - okay well. i can see your leg will clearly need stitches, maybe even staples, probably not though. we'll see once i've got a better look. But other than that are you majorly hurt anywhere else? pushing glasses back up his nose and looks at Neer's torn shirt then takes a glance at Serena. are you two burned? before they can answer turns and prepares a dose in a needle to help with the pain and make him sleepy.

a different nurse peaks her head in.
    nurse - yes dr hart?
    dr hart - will you take this young lady into the next room and take a look at her as well? you can get their personal information from her.
    nurse - nods holding her pen and clip board tightly. turns toward serena. i'm sorry. you'll see him soon, but if you'd come with me. smiles.
    neer - begs nobody in his head for serena not to go.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:03 pm

serena- stays were she is and growls deeply in her through and hisses like a cat. i'm. not. going. anywere. and if you try to make me ... well smirks evilly that wont end well.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:07 pm

hweooo.

dr howe. - catches sight of there huge mansion. obvious place to be. how clever of her

naveah- pushes him away well stop it. tries to look serious but a small smile pushes its way through
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:13 pm

neer - smirks thinking: thats my serena.

nurse - eyes widen in surprise but then composes self. but--
    dr hart - you wont be able to stay while we fix up his leg, and he wont be awake for that. turns around holding a needle filled with a light blue liquid. holds it up to the light checking the measurement and brings it back down satisfied. turns to neer and smiles wont hurt a bit. in one swift movement sinks the needle into the side of neers neck and pushing the fluid in.

neer - what the hell are--jerks back in surprise and grabs hart's arm about to twist it. withing seconds his hand starts to shake and then he drops against the backboard of the bed unconcious.

cotter - marvels at the place. in plain site...and i never thought to check
    it.

zeppelin - but you liiike it. says with a grin and slips his arms around her waist pulling her back over.

allow mate
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:15 pm

dr howe.- such a smart girl. smiles proudly like shes his daughter.

naveah- get off me! giggles quietly but pushes him away
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:18 pm

serena- what did you do to him! lunges at the dr grabbing him but his coat and snarls. what did you DO!

Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:21 pm

zeppelin - but i'm not on you! inches toward her. i could be on you though. smirks. if thats what you want.
    cleff - sighs. bri your welcome to sit up here in the passenger seat. i'm lonely.

cotter - speaks into the transmitter. an old YES base? and you knew this?

dr hart - grabs her hand plucking her fingers off his shirt as if she had rabies. it's a simple sedative. he was in deep pain and its better off he's completely under before we go in on his leg.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:28 pm

bri- ya im a bit disturbed. slips into the front seat better.

serena- snarls. fine. but im still staying
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:30 pm

dr howe- of course i did.

naveah- turns away from him and makes a pouty face. none for you
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:35 pm

dr hart. - fine. says annoyed and then motions toward the nurse. if you would be so kind to sit in the chair over there. points toward a chair in the corner of the room away from neer. and answer the questions she has for you.
    nurse - smiles trying to beckon her over. just a few simple questions about you and your friend, that's all.

zeppelin - why are you so mean to me? whines and puts a hand on her leg. what i ever do to you to deserve this? leans forward in front of her face grinning.

cotter - well i'm taking it you want her to know we're here, because we made quite the noise coming here. stops the van and hops out one hand on his gun.

zero - what that...hops down from her seat and skips through the house to look out the front window. OH MY GOD THEY-RE RIGHT THERE! HOW DARE THEY PUT THEIR EVIL WHEELS IN FRONT OF OUR HOUSE!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:38 pm

kendal- and so it begins.
    sam- uneasily looks out window theres ... a lot.
    kendal- i figured.

serena- grunts fine. sits down ask away

iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:39 pm

naveah- whispers i can be even more mean. leans in close and french kisses him and presses hand to his thigh draws away and sits on the opposite seat

dr howe- oh yes. hops out and walks over to cotter. so here we are. more soldiers start to poor out. this is so fun!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:48 pm

zeppelin - looks at her jaw dropped. how do you do-do that and then just sit over ther elike that! that was cruel! get back here right now or i'm coming over!

cotter - snorts. yea loads of fun. i'm still voting on killing her.

strife - looks at kendal nervously. good luck.

nurse - ok first. what's your name and the gentlmen's name over there.

dr hart - puts on a mask and gloves and takes out a series of tools putting them on the table beside neer. then readies his leg cleaning it up a bit.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:50 pm

serena- says completely normal. im maddie and he's ryan.

kendal- you to. says stiffly and looks at them all. whatever happens. stay inside. alright?
    sam- ok.

iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:52 pm

dr howe- yes well that isnt going to work for me. stares at kendal through the window and sighs. come out little girl.

naveah- nope. smirks
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:58 pm

zero - nods and then salutes kendal. you got it captain.
    strife - grabs kendals arm turning her and pulls her to him. crashes his lips to hers wishing this didnt have to be a possible goodbye kiss.

nurse - ok maddie. smiles at her and jots down stuff on the clip board. do you have a last name? are you two siblings? how old are you.

dr. hart - chuckles quietly and mumbles through the surgical mask. only give her so many questions she can remember at a time. props his leg up. ..this is going to be difficult at the way the bullet seemed to go through...

zeppelin - stands up ducking his head a little from the roof of the car and crosses his arms over his bare chest. i'm going to get what i want. zeppelin always gets what he wants. especially out of women.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:58 pm

cotter - awwe i think she's scared. smirks. can i go in now?
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:03 pm

dr howe- spots stirfe and kendal kissing and smile grows looks like she's got a little friend cotter.

naveah- snorts full of yourself?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:04 pm

kendal- kisses back strife and grips onto him tightly not wanting to let go but slowly draws away.
    sam- bye hugs her quickly
    kendal- ruffles his hair and looks at tao who gives her a nod

serena- i dont use my last name. were just friends and were both 20.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:09 pm

nurse - mhm! okay i got all that. writes more. okay. can you tell me what exactly happened? lifts head to look her in the eye again.

dr hart - goes to work.

zero - kick some ass for me kendal! makes a cheesy ninja kick.
    strife - takes a deep breath. thinks: its ok strife she'll come back...she'll come back.

cotter - eyes widen and then snarls. pathetic friend. maybe ill come back and shoot him later.

zeppelin - when your looks are as good as mine that isnt a problem. now stop changing the subject! points finger at her and taps her nose.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:10 pm