WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

4 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #9

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #9 - Page 24 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #9

Post  Legolas Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:56 pm

zeppelin - hey! waves hand in front of her face then taps his knuckles on her head. anyone in there?

cotter - so you remember me. and you remember what i did. and i do hope you never forget. so tell me my dear naveah. where are you right now?

cleff - turns head real quick and spits at bri.

iggy
    iggy

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #9 - Page 24 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #9

Post  iggy Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:00 am

naveah- keeps head blank. get the hell out of my head you freak

the wolf falls to ground dead

dr howe- the signal dies. no ... no .. NO!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:03 am

kendal- grins evilly and whistles and starts walking away when takes out a smallcamera and sets it up on a rock on self timer. takes apicutre of self holding bloody knife.

bri- looks at him clearly hurt. CLEFF?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:05 am

cotter - smiles to himself wanting to just freak her out. but i cant. i now see verything you see. know everything you do.

zeppelin - is now getting freaked out. grabs er by her shoulders shaking her. naveah!
    cleff - yes bri? says innocently.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:06 am

bri- scowls and wipes spit off notices zep and naveah and slides back there with them whats going on?

kendal- happy wih her bloody picutre of herself and with high tech camera sends it to tao's private messaging adress for the other healers
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:07 am

naveah- you lie you lie i know it i know it repeats that and doesnt move an inch

dr howe- screams into earpiece SHE KILLED 1.0 SHE KILLED HIM.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:10 am

sam- hears a beeping sound coming from tao's laptop which he left in the room with the piano. anyone down there get that?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:12 am

cotter - is jerked out of naveahs mind listening to the earpiece. what did you say!?

zeppelin - she's in some trance or something! panic wells up inside him. naveah!
    cleff - glances nervously back at them closes eyes for a split second thinking: just a little farther. we have to make it.

strife - sees the laptop and walks over picking it up. brings it upstairs silently.
    zero - is it kendal? is it kendal? IS IT KENDAL?!
    strife - sets the computer down on the table and opens it.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:15 am

tao- pushes through and sees a new meessage not a code i know. clicks on it and gasps when he sees beaten and bloody kendal holding the knife and a small note at the bottom: i love mutant dogs. oh my god. gaps whens he sees the huge bite marks in her arms but tears up at the genuine smile on her face

bri- nav? cocks head and stares at her odd
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:17 am

dr howe- she killed them! ALL OF THEMN! THE BEST! 1.O SHE KILLED THE BEST MANGLE EVER1 WITHOUT EVEN BREAKING A SWEAT!

NAVEAH- snapped out of trance and scremas when she sees them all crowded aroudn her
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:20 am

zeppelin - lets out a huge sigh of relief. what the hell happened?
    cleff - can see bright lights of a city on the horizon.

strife - smirks at the picture looking past the wounds. thinks: even looking like that she manages a good smile.

zero - go kendal! woot! woot! runs in circles hands flying around. YA!!!

mak - leans over the computer and reads the note.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:24 am

afk gtg on ipod be back in like 30 mins

navah- nothing nothing im fine, just a flash back
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:26 am

kendal- grins at the picutre and starts to run.

bri- you sure nav? it seemd worse ..

tao- well, good. good i guess. i mean not to happy bout the huge bite marks in her body but it will do. she'll be at a hospital soon i hope.
    sam- ya everything will be ok. i mean come on she's smiling so she's happhy
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:28 am

yucky parents maing me get off but will be on soon on ipod ... growl
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:29 am

okeydokey!

zeppelin - doesnt believe her. tell the truth.

zero - hospital? ya right man! she'll be all. acts out with expressions and actions what she says. boom! healing healing powers. i got major healing powers. turns to tao. right?

strife - thinks: i hope.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:38 am

Tao- your right ( furrows eyebrows) I think the experiment did give her healing powers .. I- I .. ( squints) what I would like to know it why she never used her powers before

Need iggy for the rest
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:41 am

strife - she hated them. hated the way they'd made her. took a while for her to realize you could use them for good.

zero - well i like it! i think its awesome! she's like a ninja! can i be a ninja? do people actually go to ninja school? is that what the soldiers do? or do they just have some old man teach them. are old men good at kung--

mak - places a hand over her mouth

mhm
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:45 am

Tao- ( smiles at her. ) you ask so many questions though none of them get answered
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:00 am

zero - mak lowers his hand and zero looks up at tao. huh? oh. shrugs.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:10 am

Tao- ( stares at screen) she's crazy
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:14 am

zero - laughs. crazy awesome.

strife - thinks with a smile: as crazy as always.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:19 am

Kendal- ( starts to type rapidly)

Tao/ hey! ( words appear under the message: everyone is ok right?)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:22 am

zero - rushes over to the computer and moves hands across the keyboard typing back: strife was eaten by a giant snake.

mak - eyes widen. zero! pushes her away from the computer.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:28 am

Kendal- ( eyes widen when she reads it but then giggles knowing it must be zero types back: Wow that must be a huge snake. Cause I don't know of strife would fit, it would have to be really big)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:31 am

zero - starts cracking up at her message.

strife - did she just call me fat? types in: did you just call me fat?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 2:53 am