WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

4 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #9

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #9 - Page 32 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #9

Post  Admin Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:43 pm

nurse- nods. now why exactly did your friend walk into the middle of a highway?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #9 - Page 32 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #9

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:46 pm

Neer (starts rubbing his knees harder not even flinching at the pain) (thinks : what am I suppose to tell her? She hared me sobmuch she just got out if the car?) She....she'd been off lately....i dont know why.... she just got out of the car and walked out...
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:47 pm

nurse- nods thoughtfully. another question. why does she have claws?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:49 pm

Neer - (eyes widen) what? (Thinks : how on earth do they know that? That's only when she shifts by her will. They couldn't hag figured that out any other way! She was fully human on the road!)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:51 pm

nurse- i see your surprise. we noticed tiny claw like things poking out of her fingers. im not sure if she just has really sharp and long creepy black fingernails or if she is some sort of mutated freak.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:54 pm

Lets just say they were sitting.....

Neer - (narrows eyes in anger and stands up suddenly knocking his chair backwards and grabbing the nurse by her white coat collar lifting her off the seat) Shes not a freak!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:00 am

nurse- face stays even. sorry i knew i was treading on dangerous waters.i shouldnt have said that

the docters wrap bandages aroudn her stomach for the broken ribs and a cats going all the way up her one leg and another cast on her one arm.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:03 am

Neer - (is so angry just from that one little comment and doesn't know why. Lets go of the nurse.) (Thinks : she called her a freak.)(fists tremble and he brings back his fist and punches the nurse square in the stomach.)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:04 am

nurse- eyes widen in pain and is thrown back onto the chair trying to breath because has the wind knocked out of her. geez.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:07 am

Neer - (tightens jaw now even angrier at self from getting mad over such a little thing.) (Turns wound running his fingers through his hair in frustration)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:09 am

they clean serena up fully (pretend she has been asking him questions for a while) and her golden hair is clean and so is her face and she lays peacfully on the hospital bed, blankets covering her broken body. doctor steps out of room.

doctor- were done
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:11 am

Neer - (jumps up) can I see her?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:16 am

doctor- opens the door fully sure
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:20 am

Neer - (winches as he walks to the door. Walks in and sees her lying there looking so peaceful. (Lets out a sigh if relief as he flops down in a seat beside the bed.) (Thinks: thank God your ok.) (Grasps her hand again in between both of his)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:22 am

serena- breaths in and out steadly

doctor- we didnt spot any infections but it would be best if she was in a wheel chair for a bit
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:24 am

Neer - (nods and thinks : shes been through enough pain to last a life time.)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:26 am

doctor- she will actually be awake soon him and the nurse head out of room

brb gotta go on ipod
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:30 am

K k

Neer - (puts both his elbows on the very edge of the bed holding her hand up a little between them in his hands. Rests his head in betweeen his elbows his eyes staring at the floor.) (Keeps on repeating I'm so sorry over and over again.)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:35 am

Serena- ( hears the words penatratong her mind feels a dull pain but nothing she can't handle. Gold eyes open the slightest bit. ) n- n . ( barely able to say that)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:37 am

Neer - (lifts head right away eyes softening never more relieved in his life.) Shhhh. You don't need to say anything. (Lowers her hand back down on the bed and moves his hand to move a stray hair out if her face)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:43 am

Serena- ( sighs and still has so much to say thinks hoping he will hear her: I promised I wouldn't leave and I left I'm sorry this is all my fault)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:31 am

Neer - (hears her and thinks : no(. No its not... I would have left me to.) (Shakes his head tthinking to self : and now she blames herself. She doesn't deserve one bit of this.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:53 am

Serena- (hand weakly searches for his and then finds it and intertwined there fingers. Thibk: it's not your fault)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:15 am

neer: if it werent for me none of this would've happened. i'm the reason why you wanted to leave. meets her eyes and its clear he'd been crying. i'm so sorry. tears spill out of his eyes and he looks down shutting his eyes grasping her hand tightly.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:21 am

Serena - ( thinks: at the time maybe I thought it was your fault bit it's not, you've been really pressires and stressed lately and I didn't help at all. And I'm sorry.) ( thumb rubs the knuckle of his hand)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 9:11 am