WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

4 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #9

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #9 - Page 13 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #9

Post  Legolas Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:58 pm

cotter - grunts cursing under his breath. might as well have a cup of tea over there too howey. spits out and stands ahead rolling his neck and it cracks.

strife - looks out the window but then turns not wanting to watch.
    zero - yeah kendal!
    strife - turns head again. what?

crispin - looks down at his paws shifting weight from one to the other
    neer - why you luggin' round the backpack kitty?
    crispin - actually starts to shake as a cat. thinks: why on earth did i bring it with me ...

zeppelin - no i dont have to. but i like seeing that pretty smile of yours. grins.
    iggy
    iggy

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #9 - Page 13 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #9

Post  iggy Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:01 pm

dr howe- sorry cotter what do you want me to do?

naveah- a tiny smile appears on her face knock it off
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:05 pm

zeppelin - what am i doing wrong? moves his hands to her cheek. oh your skin is just so soft. says exagerating.

cotter - are we taking her with us or not?
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:08 pm

naveah- laughs lightly now your just smothering me

dr howe- you tell me.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:12 pm

sam- dude she kicking butt out there!

serena- whats in there crispen?

kendal- slowly backs away
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:16 pm

k i actually gtg to but ill be bacl ater
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:16 pm

cottter - laughs. i love making decisions like this. they're too easy. smiles showing dog like teeth. turns toward kendal. we can make this happen the easy way, or the hard way.

crispin - thinks to her: suri.
    neer - hears it. what? but s-she's dead.
    crispin - unzips the bag with his teeth and it flops open revealing the blackened skull.

zeppelin - smothering you in what? i can't think straight naveah. i'm lost in your eyes. stares into her eyes looking innocent.

aw alright
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:35 pm

BAAAACK.

dr howe- come on kendal. you cant possible want to live with these .. people. i can barely call them people.

naveah- zeppelin. narrows eyes stop it
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:40 pm

Serena- (eyes widen in horror and backs away)

Kendal- the hard way, and it's always gonna be the hardway
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:41 am

Zeppelin - shivers run down my back when your angry. (Comes closer with a crazed look in his eye.)

Neer - what the hell were you thinking crispin!? (Stares at it in horror)
    Crispin - (thinks : I knew they wouldntblike it suri. I'm sorry.) (Lays a paw on the skull)
    neer - ive seen some pretty sick things. Done some myself. But that (points) is beyond sick and creepy.

Cotter - you may be a physco super strong maniac. (Smiles warmly) but your not invinsible now are you. (Starts to shift into something much bigger. Grows long gallons and a long feathery tail and leathery wings looking allot like a giant red bird.)(thinks : one trip in these gallons and there's no escape)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:45 am

Serena- this is revolting! ( back away and smacks against wall)

Kendal- ( looks up at him calmly) you look abodolutlg ridiculous you know that right?
    Sam- uh guys look
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:54 am

Cotter - (chuckles but it comes out as a low screech) (thinks: I wont be after your locked up) (flies up above her and hovered. Opens beak like mouth and fire bursts out. Creates a wall if flame in a circle around her.)

Strife - (mutters) oh my freaking lord.

Crispin - (blinks at them and stays there fir a second. Then turns in a human and sips up the bag.)
    Neer - you gotta ditch that man. At least hurry it.
    Crispin - (hugs the backpackers tightly)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:55 am

Zero - he looks like a dinosaur that always wanted to be a bird.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:02 am

Kendal- ( nonchalantly walks right out of the fire and snorts.)
    Tao- at least she doesn't look scared

Serena- seriously get that out of here
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:08 am

Crispin - (stares at Serena with no expression than looks to neer. Studying both their expressions, the way they say things and how they act.) (Thinks : they've both changed allot.)
    Neer - (scowls) Crispin. Either get rid of that or leave choose one.
    Crispin - (pulls knees up on the counter wrapping one arm around it and the other arm iver the bookback like: I'm not going anywhere.)

Cotter - (thinks : didn't think it would have to result to this but.....lets out an ear pearcing screeach that could make your ear drums bleed.) (Then turns around flying away getting ready to come at her full speed to do soemething)
    zero - is he fleeing COWARD!
    Strife - no.....he's nit fleeing....he's...
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:12 am

Serena- ( shakes head and forces tears to not come out) why do you have that anyway?

Kendal- your boy fleeing ( squints to look up at him) what are you doing?

Sam- what?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:19 am

Crispin - (tears start streaming out) (thinks : because she took care of me every day. Because I cant bring myself to stay away)
    Neer- crispin....she never took care of you you took care of her. But I don't think she'd want you to....um...(stops talking when he's taken into the darkness)
    Crispin - (pushes inside of neer and Serena's head and goes back ti the moment in the building when she burned showing them all if it.)
    neer - (trembles wanting to pull out of it) stop!

Cotter - (flies high then turns around ticking in wings and starts to dive bomb towards Kendal.)
    Strife - I just hope she can block it....
    Cotter -(when hes within 20 yards the bird collapses but he flies forward into kendals mind)

Check your messagez
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:47 am

I don't really get what cotter did

Serena- stop it!( holds head trying to get the thoughts out of there)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:11 am

He just took over her mind...hehe

Cotter - (sees through kendals eyes. Moves her arm down to a pocket with a knife in it.)

Crispin - (keeps going forcing them to watch.)
    Neer - (throws something at crispin and pulls out of it breathing heavily) (glares at crispin)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:37 pm

Kendal- ( forces self back into mind thinks: wont be that easy) ( forces arm to drop limply)

Serena- I
    Saw what happened ok? I was there! I had to watch!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:40 pm

Did you hear about the guy who was in Delaware and tried to take a sixteen year old girl from a bus stop and now hes in egg. I got off the bus and Mr John drove me back because he saw the guy go down our road.
    O_O

Cotter - (speaks and it sounds like its coming from the back of her head: my intention was not to control your actions Kendal cloud)

Neer - (thinks : you saw her...)
    crispin - (thinks : and you didn't save her! You could have!)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:26 pm

Kendal- I don't care get out!!!

Serena- I couldn't! I would be killed to!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:30 pm

crispin - thinks: no, your just selfish. you always were.

neer - if she couldnt save here, thats that crispin. now your just making things worse for yourself.

crispin - thinks into their minds his tone darkening:she admired you two. and this is what she got.

cotter - get out of where? it's nice and cozy in here.

strife - he's....
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:36 pm

Serena- crispin there really wasn't anything I could do. Please ( real hurt crosses her face)

Kendal- get out! ( fingernails dig into her arm in anger)
    Tao- what's she doing?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:41 pm

crispin - speaks raspily. She trusted you! leaps forward off the counter furious.

neer - eyes widen when he speaks. Crispin! Thats enough!

strife - h-he's in her.
    zero - what?!
    strife - starts to get light headed. thinks: please hang in there kendal.

cotter - laughs evily inside her head and before her the bird thing changes back into cotter. speaks still in her head. i'm out now.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 4:58 pm