WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

4 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #9

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #9 - Page 12 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #9

Post  Admin Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:41 pm

kendal- NO! darts infront of the fire and holds up again so the bullet hits her in the palm of her hand and it bounces harmlessly of it. the bullet lands in front of her, stares down at it but quickly turns abck to strife. strife, strife listen to me. cups his face in her hands get inside. now.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #9 - Page 12 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #9

Post  Admin Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:43 pm

serena- knocks on door with foot knock knock.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:44 pm

strife - i-i can't just leave you. takes a step backward.
    cotter - frowns. hardly a shot raises gun. hey kenzie move.
    zero - presses nose against the window.

neer - quickly composes self and forces arms to be still. it should be open. says flatly.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:46 pm

kendal- LEAVE HIM ALONE! stays protectivly infront of him You are disgusting! trying to kill your own son!
    sam- watches nervously
    tao- get him inside or he's gonna bleed out.

serena- grumpy. opens door and walks toward bed. got you some food.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:47 pm

dr howe- gasps in delight and claps hands together oh thomas! stares at strife in pleasure he's your ... your SON? what a mighty twist i must say. i thought you only had one son. stares at strife. should have known. i can see it. but this is very intriguing! your son ... laughs
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:52 pm

neer - i'm not--sighs and decides not to argue again. thanks.

strife - thinks: he's not my father!
    cotter - thinks to strife: oh but i am.
    strife - eyes widen in surprise.
    cotter - stays calm. sorry i thought you'd know such a simple thing. this one was a pain though. chuckles. pulls the trigger pointing it directly at strife.

zeppelin - why not? i'm irresistible. emphasizes the last word.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:55 pm

naveah- no. says it harshly and pulls head away
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:57 pm

zeppelin - frowns and raises his hand to rest over her bad ear.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:57 pm

serena- ya whatever. places the tray next to his bed on a table

kendal- leave. strife. alone. says them menancingly and glares at thomas wanting him to burst into flames. thinks fiercly in mind if you lay one finger on strife, MY strife i will make you sorry, very very sorry. even think about hurting him and i will end your little rein of choas, permenantly.

Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:06 pm

neer - picks a sandwich off the tray and looks at it.[b] blocks his mind off so she cant read his thoughts[/b]. thinks: should i say sorry?

cotter- laughs thinks in kendals head. i would never dream of laying a finger on that boy. doesnt mean i can't lay a bullet. smirks and stops the bullet right in front of kendal and strife then shoots it under kendals arm into the lower part of strif'es arm, the same one with the hit shoulder.

strife - scrunches his eyes in pain but stays where he is one foot forward. b**ch holds back his spear and throws it at thomas.
    cotter -holds up arm and it cracks in half as it hits him.
    zero - should i go out there and get him?

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:11 pm

serena- drums fingers on table.

kendal- stop it! screams and feels tears in her eyes and launches self at thomas knocking int him and grabs him but his shirt and literally throws him 50 feet into the air
    sam- woah.
    tao- no stay.

iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:12 pm

dr howe- looks up at thomas impressive i must say

naveah- winces away what are you doing?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:18 pm

zeppelin - thinking. keeps his hand there looking her in the eyes.

cotter - raises eyebrows in surprise and shifts into a falcon swooping down hurtling towards the ground at full speed turning into a human, rolling at the ground, and standing up to face her again. is still smiling. quite a move.

strife - a puddle of blood forms under his arm. starts to back away towards the house and thinks: kick his ass kendal. kick it hard.

zero - once he's close enough pulls strife inside slamming the door and locking it behind them.

neer - what? says while chewing.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:07 am

sorrrryyy parents got mad.

kendal- and your quite a dooshe. holds up fists

tao- what the hell do you think you were doing? looks at him wounds in concern

serena-nothing, nothing.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:21 am

neer - frowns realizing he's going to have to. puts down the sandwich and mumbles. i'm sorry ok?

strife - thinks: i dont even want to be waiting in here right now. leans against the wall and rubs his eyes with his good hand.
    zero - ..that was awesome man! you like totally chopped off their weinies! well actually their heads.
    strife - acknowledges her with a look.+

cotter - raises his hand over her fist keeping it in place. sweet of you to say sweet heart.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:44 pm

Serena- ( looks ar him quizzically) what?

Kendal- ( upper cuts him and swipe out leg so he falls to
    Ground) that's for strife you bastard.

Tao- it wasn't cool it was dangerous and stupid
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:27 pm

strife - thinks: well f**k it even with her powers all those soldiers against her...

gonna wait for iggs to do cotty

neer- thinks still blocking her out: your really going to make me say this again? doesnt want to look her in the eye. i'm sorry. i was a b**ch.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:34 pm

sam- looks outside nervously.
    tao- dont go running outside trying to stop things you have no power over

serena- furrows eyebrows are you kidding me? you've been rude to me every single day since i have known you. neer. i dont really care.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:39 pm

neer - grits teeth again but says nothing.

crispin - is as a cat dragging around a backpack with something in it. comes to the window in the hospital and scratches on it.

neer - turns to the curtain covered window. huh?

zero - nods head in agreement eyes closed even though she wasnt even listening. mhm
    strife - fine.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:41 pm

serena- hmm? opens the curtain crispen? slides open the window what are you doing?

tao- thank you. now. glances outside lets take a look at your wounds
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:42 pm

iggy- about? eyes soften slightly but still stays riged

Dr Howe- watches them and cocks head and steps closer
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:45 pm

strife - frowns and tries to lift his arm for tao but winces. it was just two shots. no more.

neer - well well, the kitty came back. and why is that.
    crispin - hops up onto the counter and sits on top of the small back pack. thinks: i want to know why on earth suri would travel with you guys.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:46 pm

haha your beocoming your character iggy
    but i know who u meant..

zeppelin - about how brave and beautiful you are.

cotter - grits teeth and grabs his gun but when he gets up swings it around to the back of her head hard.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:49 pm

lol

tao- well thats not nice.
    sam- stiffles a scream when he sees what cotter did
    tao- what? runs toward window.

kendal- barely winces and grabs his wrist and twist it so it easily breaks and kicks him hard in the chest so he goes to the ground

serena- his voice goes through her mind she wanted to be a shifter
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:50 pm

why the heck did i put iggy ... so stupid

naveah- flinches you dont have to give me all these complements

dr howe- leans against a car and spins gun in hand

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:44 am