WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #8

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #8 - Page 22 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #8

Post  Legolas Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:30 pm

zeppelin - is surprised when she puts her head there but smiles glad she's there. its not your fault, its no ones but that bast**d thomas's

zero - laughs then tries to be serious. i dont even know what you mean. how was that nasty? walks around the room hands folded behind her back. gosh her wardrobe is so drab.

guy - mortiferium?(think thats how we spelled it?) no wonder your in a hurry.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #8 - Page 22 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #8

Post  Admin Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:33 pm

Sam- (smiles and runs hands through her clothes) ya, it's mostly just battle outfits or armor or something. (notices a collection of band t-shirts hidden behind some other clothes and other shirts with curse words on them ) well our Kendal was quite the rebel.
    Tao-(sits down looking through photos)

Bri- ya I know he ruins everything, he trained ne'er to bea monster and he stabbed Kendal ans ruined everything. I don't even get why the yes want for kill kids. There just kids, it makes no senese
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:35 pm

NAveah- yeA we all really care about her, she takes care of sh you know. It was heridea to bust the jail I was in, and everyone sort of depends on her, we need the antidote and we will do whatever it takes to get it.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:37 pm

zeppelin - if there's no more kids, there's no more humans.

cleff - sometimes i wonder if its better off without us humans.

zero - grabs a shirt that says "F**k You" on it and starts laughing. hey tao. when i ask kendal to tell me can i wear this?

guy - thinks: i remember that break in, i was still a soldier then working there. where are your friends now?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:38 pm

Bri- I know right, humans suck, but I guess some can be good. Like, like us. Right? We're good.

Tao- no (says not even looking at her looking at old pictures) she might get the wrong idea.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:40 pm

cleff - thinks: not always.

zeppelin - better than the rest. chuckles and leans his head back on the seat shutting his eyes absently stroking bri's hair out of habit.

zero oh ya...your right. definitely not the message i want to send to her.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:41 pm

NAveah- there probably only a couple miles away, I hope. They probably stopped somewhere for the night.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:44 pm

Bri- Let's him feeling oddly soothed by it I miss naveah, she was one of my best friends.

Tao- yes we don't want to do that. (stares at a picture of 6 year old Kendal hanging onto arazos long arm. Arazo is smiling down at her while Kendal shyly is trying to. Hide behind him)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:48 pm

zero - she was so cute. smiles

zeppelin - i would say the same but i guess you could say she's a little more than a friend. doesnt stop stroking her hair
    clef f- a little?
    zeppelin - you jealous mon?

guy - sits in a chair not caring that his hood fell down. and how are you going to get to them.

Name: Decimus
    Title: YES traitor.
    Weapon: incredible hand on hand skill. was one of the soldiers they experimented on for faster healed wounds. can heal others but not himself.
    Personality: generally calm and steady around strangers but can get pretty darn angry. wants to do whats right and will do anything to achieve that.
    Description: tall with dark red short spiky hair. wears a black metal mask with three red lines spaced above each other running through middle. a grey hoodie and badly ripped up cargo pants.
    History - was a YES soldier for a while until he was sick of the cruelty they did and went x-soldier doing good for people wanting to make up for his wrongs. always wears the mask when doing missions so they can't identify him.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:52 pm

Bri- (laughs lightly) yes I think he might be. So zeppelin, you actually care about naveah? Cause if you don't and your jut playing her I'll have to break your neck.

Tao- (smiles) yea she was, (shows another picture of Kendal trying to lift up a heavy black sword)
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:55 pm

Naveah- maybe ill steal something. Idk . Wwkd? Says smirking
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:57 pm

zero - as much as i love to talk about kendal without her knowing and look through her stuff its like we're talking about her as if she were dead, and she's not. we need to lighten the mood.

zeppelin - ill try not to.
    cleff - zep!
    zeppelin - i'm just kidding. laughs. dont worry. i wouldnt want to break someone that hot, but break as in another way.....

guy - steal something? steal what.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:00 pm

Bri- ok ok! Revolting! Stop!

Sam- agreed. How bout ... We make a video?
    Tao- ya we could make it and then- wait nevermind.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:02 pm

Naveah- maybe like a car ...cor a motorcycle. Wait I don't know how to ride that ... Car it is!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:03 pm

zero - and then what tao? thats a great a idea sam! can i take the video!? i love taking pictures and videos. ill go get mine!

zeppelin - chuckles. stop what?

guy - thinks: i have a motorcycle. and do you even know how to hotwire a car?
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:06 pm

Naveah- not ... Really .... Maybe. I can beat up someone already in a car and take that! Yea that's easier,

Ark
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:07 pm

guy - keeps self from laughing. and how old are you? 15?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:08 pm

Tao- maybe we could .... Nah let's just makes normal video

Sam- ok!

Bri- just ... No. But. I'm warning you, if you do hurt her I will come after you and it won't be pleasant.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:11 pm

naveah- no i am 16, thank you!

i know it says she 15 but i changing her to 16
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:15 pm

mk thats fine. people dont always guess right.

decimus - 16? well you dont look any older than 16 and i highly doubt the YES officers ptrolling the roads are going to let that pass by.

zeppelin - dont worry bri bri. uses the hand he was using to stroke her hair to tug on her cheek. i wont.

zero - brb! dashes out of the room and comes back soon after with a 200 hundred dollar worth camera for picture and video. like him?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:17 pm

sam- were. did. you. get. that.

bri- ok im fine with the bri br. but no touching my cheek or ill bite you. bares teeth playfully
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:17 pm

naveah- well then what are you suggesting?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:24 pm

zero - i'm not the only one with saved up money in this house. grins and clicks the camera on. presses record on the little touchscreen. hello camera. waves hand front of it. this is zero the girl you worship so dearly. everyone say hi!

decimus - i could take you. says calmly.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:24 pm

zeppelin - bite me where exactly? grins widely.
    cleff - beeps the horn.
    zeppeling - what you beeping at?
    cleff - you.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:25 pm

naveah- heart fills with hope and excitment but then whips the happy expression off her face and looks at him seriously give me a reason why i should trust you

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:46 am