WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #8

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #8 - Page 21 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #8

Post  Legolas Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:12 pm

nasty strifers.
    lolz strifer the stripper....sorry thats nasty.

strife - i love you so much right now. smiles and pulls his down coming on top of her.

OKAY BLACK OUT BLACK OUT BLACK OUT
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #8 - Page 21 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #8

Post  Admin Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:15 pm

Ewwwwwww lol. Awwwww this is such a big ketrife moment, that is really gross.
    Ew.
    But anyway .... Now we wait for them to be .. Done.
    Ok so it's in December, December like let's .. 9th and its around 9am.
    Wo does that in the morning?
    Freaks.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:17 pm

blame kendal. she decided it be a good idea to train with no one there.

TWO MORE DAYS
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:18 pm

Yay ketrifers!

Naveah- Sleeps in hospital bed

Since they in different states lets just say its a different time zone so it not the same time there
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:22 pm

ok awesome i was waiting for midnight. minutes to midnight...
    MIDNIGHT IN MISSOURI! i think thats where naveah is....

guy - slips back into the back exit of the hospital and knocks out the security officer by the door. strolls through the hallway towards naveah's door. people are just leaving the building.

zero - can we like publish this and get rich? laughs
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:25 pm

Sam- I wish, but we should ask Kendal first.
    Tao- not now. (says quickly)

Bri- (they at a gas station a couple miles away, paces nervously)
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:27 pm

Naveah- Eyes flicker open and yawns loudly
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:29 pm

zero - frowns. why not? oh ya. she is pretty stressed right now...

pff ya right "stressed"

cleff - stands by the pump as it fills the tank. you ok?
    zeppelin - gas stations smell horrible.

ok this is gonna seem really wrong and creeper but dont worry lol

guy - opens the door to her room with his hood and mask on. wake up and lie on your stomach. says calmly
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:31 pm

Tao- ya, stressed defiantly.
    Sam- that's suspicious.

Bri- ya ya they suck. No! I'm worried about naveah!
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:33 pm

Naveah- what? Eyes widen yes I am totally gonna take order from a guy. I met like 2 hours ago
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:36 pm

zeppelin - has been tapping his finger on the car for the past thirty minues. you think i'm not worried about her? some creper could be there! and who was that guy!
    cleff - she'll be fine. says reasurring self. we didnt have a choice.

zero - points a finger at tao. your keeping something to yourself. tell us!

guy - scowls under the mask. do what i say or ill force you. given the condition your its not your place to resist.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:39 pm

Bri- I'm just worried. I feel like something wrong and it just felt weird to leave her

Tao- (shakes head) nothing.
    Sam- no what! Tell!
    Tao- its nothing.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:40 pm

Naveah- ok but is it gonna hurt? Rolls over on stomach I'm only doing this because .... Well actually cause your scary.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:46 pm

zero - were you spying on them? do you have eyes in the back of your head? goes behind him and lifts the hair from the back of his head.

zeppelin - looks at cleff what if---
    cleff - there are no more what ifs. whats done is done. if we want to see her again as soon as we can we have to get this done quickly. pulls the pump out and closes the opening for the gas.

guy - chuckles. dont worry sweety. dont pay attention to the pain and it wont hurt. jumps onto the bed not even making it shake the slightest bit and puts his knees down on bottom of her legs holding her still. puts two fingers on either side of her knee and closes his eyes. feels his strength pour into his hand and something rushes into her knee so it feels like its burning it but its actually healing.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:50 pm

Tao- no get off! It was just obvious. I mean come on.

Bri- ya and once we get to a place that has a phone we can call her from the hospital. So it's all good.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:51 pm

Naveah- Yelps in pain and thrashes around wildly
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:55 pm

cleff - ya. says shakily. that's what we'll do. gets back in the drivers seat. its dark. you guys can sleep back there if you want, its pretty big. i'm not tired at all so you dont have to worry bout me crashin. grins.

zeppelin - if i fall asleep sure, not sure if i will. lies across one of the seats in the back putting his hands under his head. thinks: naveah, please hang int here. we'll talk soon[i]

zero -crosses arms with a pretty good idea what he's saying but wants to make him say it anyway. and whats that?

guy - stand still! growls and uses free hand to push down on her back forcing her not to move around as much. flattens his hand on her knee and her knee starts to glow slightly burning even more, but the stitches start to disappear.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:01 pm

Taos (face is serious and he bursts into giggles) well zero (says in between laughs) I think it's time we and the talk,

Sam- the wha? EEWW!!!!!

Bro- (sighs and looks out window)
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:03 pm

Naveah- Bites lip trying to silence her screams and feels tears coming but blinks them back hurry up!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:09 pm

zero - ah never mind! i dont wanna know! waves hands in front of her. makes gagging noises. especially coming from a dude!

zeppelin - sits back up unable to sleep. (since the back seats are like a limo) wanna sit over here? says to bri.

guy - gits teeth trying to keep his arm from shaking. the stitches completely vanish and the color returns to her knee. lets out a sigh of relief and releases her knee from his hand. sorry. looks at her ear not sure if he can heal it or if it will just burn up her brain.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:11 pm

Afk got to take a shower.

Tak- ok so when Kendal's done doing whatever she might be doing., go ask her. (grins)

Bri- (sighs )sure. (slides next to him and keeps looking out window nervous)
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:13 pm

Awww ok.

Naveah- (site up gaspin and rubs leg) thank you. T-thank you so much. It's fine ifntoyncant do my arm or my ear it's fine. Just thank you! Now I can go!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:20 pm

guy - stands up off off the bed. i dont want to risk it with the ear. is glad he could help another random person but is interested what her and her friends were doing. what are you and your friends after?

zero - smiles innocently. ok i will! ill tell her tao told me to ask her since he so wanted to do things with me so badly. grins not realizing what she's saying but knows it means something wrong .

zeppelin - puts one arm around her shoulders to just be near someone even know he knows she'll probably slap him.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:21 pm

Naveah- were going after the mor antidote. Our friend, leader actually, was stabbed and she needs it.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:25 pm

Tao- ( looks at her horrified) your disgusting!
    Sam- nasty girl

Bri- ( feels tears and leans head on his shoulders) should've known someone is going to get hurt. I should have been more carefulm

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:41 pm