WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #8

iggy
    iggy

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #8 - Page 12 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #8

Post  iggy Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:35 pm

zeppelin- yea zeppelin you are going. ill make cleff drag you out.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #8 - Page 12 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #8

Post  Admin Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:36 pm

bri- zeppelin, please. you cant stay. you just cant. we really need you, kendal is depending on us. if we dont make it, she's dead.

kendal- goes into kitchen and grabs a glass an image flashes through her mind: her as a 16 year old and the rest of her old friends aroudn her. its morning at breakfast, a day before Arazo died. kendal stands at the stove flipping pancakes. arazo walks in and says "no one go into town tomorrow, there holding a ceremony for a YES general. i dont want anyone getting killed" they all nod but kendal cocks ehr head and looks at him "who?" she says. "i dont know some guy, something reed." the rest of the kids shrug and contonue talking and laughing but kendal stares at arazo shocked "matthew reed?" she says barely audible. arazo looks at her puzzled "actually, yea why?"
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:40 pm

zeppelin - eye widen staring at naveah in disbelief. but i-
    cleff - puts a hand on his shoulder.
    zeppelin - sighs in defeat. fine whatever. steps foward leaning down and hugs naveah tightly.

strife - notices kendal stopping what she's doing and keeps watching

gtg ill be on later
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:41 pm

naveah- hugs him back . be safe. kicks some ass. the usual
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:44 pm

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

bri- sighs good.

kendal- face looks horrfied as the image continues: kendal's mouth opens into a gasp and she drops the spatchula. "it cant be" she says quietly and the room goes silent. Arazo takes a step closer to her and reaches out "Kendal. whats wrong? what did this guy do to you?" kendal presses her fingers to her temples and closes eyes tightly "it cant be him, it just cant." arazo approaches her more until he is right in front of her "what did he do?" kendal opens eyes tears spilling out of them "he killed my parents."
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:31 pm

Gasp!

Strife - (sees her face and gets up standing there waiting to see if she does something)

Zeppelin - ye ye. Still won't be as fun to whoop ass when I cant touch any. (Frowns at bri.)
    cleff - (rolls his eyes) lets get out of here before he says anything else.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:32 pm

bri- makes a disgusted face. let them say there goodbyes. we'll be at the car. pulls him out of the room

kendal- image disapears and stumbles back and collapses to the ground breathing heavily
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:33 pm

naveah- smiles up at him. ok say goodbye
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:36 pm

Zeppelin - (crosses arms) and what's your definition of goodbye?

Strife - (walks over kneeling beside her putting a hand on her shoulder) what did you see?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:38 pm

kendal- keeps face expressionless. the day before i was captured by the YES and my whole life changed. the day i found out that my parents killer was in town.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:39 pm

naveah- shrugs quick kiss and ill see you soon?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:44 pm

Zeppelin - just a quick kiss? (Says innocently) mk. (Leans forward and presses hisnlips against her in a French kiss)

Strife - (eyes widen) your parents?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:46 pm

kendal- my. parents. says steely calm and stands up shakily.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:47 pm

naveah- wraps arms around him french kissing him back

afk
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:54 pm

Zeppelin - (kisses his deeply wanting more but holds self back and finally manages to break away. Smirks) was that ok for a goodbye kiss?

Strife - Kendal....why are you remembering this just now though.... (rises from kneeling)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:55 pm

Kendal- ( snaps head in his direction) how would I know? I'm going crazy, remember!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:03 am

Strife - (gulps not knowing what to say)

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:05 am

Kendal- ( clenches fists) see, you don't deny it. I am. ( turns away from him and stomps put if the room ignoring pain in leg)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:10 am

Strife - (gapes before budding in front of her in two strides) I didn't mean it like that Kendal. Even if you were going crazy it wouldn't matter your still you.

Hmm thinking....
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:17 am

About?

Kendal- you would love a maniac ( snorts) yea right.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:22 am

Something

....shes a maniac....MANIAC

Strife - your not a maniac. Your interesting. Your so many things. Good thongs. One word cant describe you. Don't worry about the flaws. Everyone has them.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:25 am

Kendal- save your breath strife ( eyes narrow ) I'm done with the lies, I'm a freak! A freak who just happened to be able to get one lucky thing, but then of course more freakish things happen to me! I'm through with people saying flaws make you who you are! What if I don't like who I am? What if I hate myself.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:29 am

Strife - (apsolutely hates seeing her like this and for once doesn't know what to do.) Don't. (Wraps arms around her his arms inescapable and hugs her tightly) don't.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:35 am

Kendal- ( stays stiff as a rocks and doesn't wrap arms atound him thinks fiercely: let him go) ( pushes him away and backs up)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:37 am

Strife - (thinks : here we go. I should have never thought shed be mine forever) Kendal.....

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:07 pm