WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #8

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #8 - Page 13 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #8

Post  Admin Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:42 am

Kendal - I'm dangerous strife. And I'm not putting you in harms way, not ever. ( keeps face calm but a single tear slides don her cheek)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #8 - Page 13 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #8

Post  Legolas Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:44 am

Strife - harms way?! (Spreads out arms in exasperation) none of us is ever out of harms way! And its not because if you.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:50 am

Kendal- ( clenches fists ) it is because of me! Because of this stupid chip on my arm! Because I am an idiot. Because I LOST! They beat me! ( grinds heel into th floor ) because ill never b good enough. ( turns quickly and walks our without a single word)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:52 am

Strife - Kendal! God damnit! (Kicks the wall) (tears stream down his face as he stands there. Mutters) I'm already losing you..
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:56 am

Kendal- ( walks up to room rigid as stone and once gets there closes door quietly and just falls apart. Sobs not evm caring and throws notes and pictures all atound her room and kicks holes on the walls.) ( jumps on bed a rips of blankets and makes a cacoon around self and cries)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:58 am

Strife - I...I cant let that happen. (Nervously walks up the stairs and standsnin front of her door not knowing what he should do)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:02 am

Kendal- ( sobs quietly and digs finger nails onto her arm with her abilities making red dots of blood appear on her forearm)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:06 am

Strife (no. Shes not doing this alone.)(pushes door open and silently crosses into her room. Rushes to the edge of her bed and puts his hand on her hand slowly raising the fingernails off)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:10 am

Kendal- ( looks at his hand and slowly brings self to look up at strife when she does more tears come out of her eyes and quickly yanks him down on th bed and presses self against him for a hug)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:13 am

Strife - (lets out a huge sigh of relief and holds her there against him .) We're in this together ok? (Outs one hand behijs her head stroking her hair)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:15 am

Kendal- ( sniffles) I thought I - I was right. Like pushing ylu away was the only way to protect you but I- I just ... I thought I c-could be strong but onc i got up here I just f-fell apart. ( holds into him tightly and buries face in th crook of his neck)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:19 am

Strife - shhh....you are strong. But sometimes you just need someone to help out with that. (Kisses her forehead)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:46 am

Kendal- ( cries softly and holds into him tightly) don't ever go, I love you so much
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:37 pm

strife - shuts his eyes hard and whispers. i will never leave you, and i will always love you.

HA TAKE THAT! SHE CAN'T BACK DOWN TO THAT!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:42 pm

You seriously don't want them to break up do you?
    And hehehe part of my master plan

Kendal- ( breathing starts to slow to normal but still clings into him) sleep here with me. I might have bad dreams again
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:45 pm

strife - you didnt even have to ask. wraps arms all the way arounf her resting his head above hers.

WEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLlllll
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:49 pm

I have no idea what to wear ...

Kendal- ( keeps face in the crook of his neck and breaths softly. Tries to keep eyes open but the close and drifts asleep with an iron grip around strife )
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:52 pm

right now i in jeans and ur zelda shirt....i probably just going in that

strife - smiles and closes his eyesi]. thinks: no matter what happens you'll always be mine.[/i]
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:56 pm

Cool
    Thinking of doing a really creepy dream that makes Kendal break up with strife .... Idk now of she should ... I might have another idea

Kendal- ( sighs in sleep and does not loosen grip on strife)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:57 pm

lol making her grip on him pretty clear.
    and your other idea is?...

strife - falls asleep
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:02 pm

Yup because she is not letting him go. So when he wakes up
    He won't be able to get up
    And it's beat if it were a secret?

Morning?

Tao- ( wakes up at 8 groggily and walks downstairs pleased to see all the kids got to bed?)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:05 pm

strife - eyes open to slits and kendals still grasping onto him. tries to pry one of her hands off at first but it wont move. she's like stone...
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:07 pm

Kendal- ( you see her jaw clench and tightens grip and brings him closer to her, mumbles) your not taking him away

Tao- ( knocks on zero door) wake up Kendal ill see if strife is down stairs. SAMs down there cooking
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:10 pm

zero - mmmk. gets changed and hops down the ladder of the attic rushing down the hall.

strife - tenses up. kendal?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:14 pm

Kendal- I knew it .. ( eyes fling open and looks up at strife and notices her arms and recoils them letting him go) sorry

TAo- ( gets more if the kids)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 5:30 pm