WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #8

iggy
    iggy

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #8 - Page 26 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #8

Post  iggy Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:55 pm

naveah- thanks i like it thinks because it covers my ear
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #8 - Page 26 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #8

Post  Admin Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:57 pm

ya i know. ...

kendal- smiles and hugs him tightly. i love you to.

sam- good idea.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:01 pm

Cleff - (sighs) sleep people. Tomorrow is all driving we might be able to enter new York by late night if we start early. (Slouches down in the front seat and closes his eyes)

Zeppelin - ya I guess so (yawns and leans head back on seat eye still open)

Strife - (imagines the future and what it would be like if Kendal and him ever had a family. Smiles to self)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:04 pm

bri- nudges naveah to go sit with zeppelin and grabs the tablet. ill be right back. gets out of car and closes door and sits on top of the truck

kendal- sighs and absently puts hand on his chest.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:09 pm

Strife. - (rests his hand over hers and not meaning to drifts to sleep)

iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:10 pm

naveah- slides next to zeppelin and elans head on his shoulder
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:12 pm

kendal- smiles and mumbles he's tired, i must have worked him hard. smirks to self and kisses his forehead. slips out of the bed and notices a mirror. looks at self fully for the first time in a while. traces random white scars she finds on rnadom parts of her body.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:16 pm

Strife - (sleeps soundly)

Zeppelin. - (smiles turning head to look down at her) hows your arm?
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:17 pm

naveah- numb. says quietly and closes eyes but doesnt sleep
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:19 pm

kendal- stares at self in mirror and traces the long scar running from her forehead down to her jawline diagnally. its faded to white and not as noticable.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:23 pm

Zeppelin - (frowns and drapes one arm around ber shoulders pulling her closer to his body.) I'm sorry.

Cleff - (hops out of the car) what are you doing ?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:24 pm

bri- stares up at sky. thinking

kendal- sighs and looks back at strife sleeping your so perfect. muses quietly. i never deserved you.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:25 pm

naveah- looks up at him curiously why are you sorry?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:28 pm

Zeppelin - that you had to endure any if that. (Voice cracks)

Cleff - of? (Pulls self up to sit beside her)

iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:31 pm

naveah- zeppelin says softly and lightly touches his face dont be sorry for that. its not that big of a deal.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:31 pm

bri- what if ... waht if we dont make it back intime?

kndal- walks over to the bed and brushes strifes hair out of his eyes. kisses his forehead and looks at him lovingly. i would definatly do anything to protect you
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:32 pm

hey ... you know how they know kendal gonna have to like run away to lead the YES away. what if like strife gave kendal like something to remember him by .. like a necklace or something and then kendal would do the same
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:33 pm

oh! i know what kendal would give him! good idea!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:40 pm

Lol here's something to rember him by -writes strife with a knife on her arm - not
    And ya hmmm what would strife do..WHAT WOULD KENDAL DO?

strife - (stays dead asleep)

Zeppelin - its still horrible (looks backbip at the ceiling. Shakes his head) sorry I'm not helping.

Cleff - that wont work. So we will make it.

I gtg ill be on later
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:42 pm

kendal- smiles down at him and laughs lightly that hes still asleep. sighs and slips on clothes. leaves his room and goes to own room
    sam- hears the open ad close of a door hey, someones up

bri- i know, its just ... its a little hard to not think of the what ifs.

something
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:44 pm

naveah- smiles really i dont really care if i cant hear out of one ear. i mean ya its gross looking and stuff and it kind of ruins a lot of things ... and people stared at me .. and my head hurts alot ... looks down sadly
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:17 am

zeppelin - thinks: i know exactly what you mean. puts his hand on her cheek turning her head to look at him. but it just makes you even more unique.

cleff - ya.. i get that.

zero - knows its either kendal or strife. KENDAL WE MADE A HOME VIDEO! goes running through the house.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:20 am

kendal- what? says a little annoyed and opens door to room about to go inside
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:27 am

zero - comes running upstairs. WE MADE A VID-sees kendals expressipn-eo... oh um. we can save it till later. coughs awkwardly and turns the camera off slowly retracing her steps.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:27 am

kendal-raises one eyebrow what sort of video?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 6:00 am