WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #8

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #8 - Page 11 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #8

Post  Admin Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:20 pm

Awe poor strifers

Kendal- well ok ( looks Around nervously) ill be back in a second ( skids off the couch)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #8 - Page 11 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #8

Post  Admin Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:22 pm

Afk dinner
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:25 pm

hehe

strife - nods and sits up after she's gone. leans head back against couch and runs his hand through his hair. thinks a bead of sweat coming down his face: she deserves better.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:38 pm

Actually strife she really doesn't

Kendal- ( walks up to zeros room and knocks ) you awake?

Afk shower ... But after ill be on computer so stay
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:43 pm

zero - all night sista. sits up in her bed. what you want? says flipping through a book of photographs.

strife - stands up and paces the room. what if i get boring? what if i can't support her like she think i can?

strife begs to differ
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:50 pm

Well strife is stupid and really boring? A guy who cuts himself will never be boring

Kendal- ( opens and walks in and closes door , sits on her bed) whatcha looking at?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:55 pm

zero - hmmm. presses her thumb to her lip. pictures. turns to the next page that has burning buildings the YES destroyed and on the other page is the horizon a smokey black. claps the books shut and looks up at kendal. so can i help you? not that i want that to sound hostile, i'm just wondering since you wouldnt come without a reason since i was just talking to you earlier so you probably arent coming in cause your bored cause you were with strife before. but obviously your not now. so realizing that there's probably something unless strife is just that boring and i am just that awesome.

strife - sighs and sits back down on couch leaning over his knees clamping down on the wrap around his arm covering the cuts applying pressure to them.

true that. not his fault he has self doubt. :P
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:57 pm

kendal- no uh, its time for you to go to sleep. im here to tuck you in. crookidly smiles
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:57 pm

naveah- kisses him back and strokes the scars on his face with her good hand. pulls away when can we leave?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:01 pm

zero - frowns still sitting pretzel style on her bed and whines.. i dont wanna go to sleep.

strife - smiles as one of the cuts finally open and releases his arm sinking into the couch pulling his sleeves over the tips of his hands.

zeppelin - i dont know if we can soon. with your condition.

cleff - approaches a nurse that had been working on naveah. how soon can she take off?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:03 pm

nurse- looks up alarmed. until her leg is fully healed. so about 2 weeks.

bri- we dont have two weeks!

kendal- sweety, your going to sleep. you need rest. quickly picks her up by slinging one arm around her waist and hauling her off the bed. opens covers and lays her down.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:04 pm

naveah- condition? i feel fine. eyes widen and clenches one fist in anger.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:06 pm

zero - fine, but that doesnt mean im gonna stay sleeping in MY BED. smirks knowing it didnt make much sense and yanks the covers up to her neck.

zeppelin - oh heheh.. scratches head. you kind of arent.

cleff - we have one day!
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:07 pm

naveah- oh so maybe i cant walks well? so what! look you cant stay here for me then. you guys have to go.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:09 pm

kendal- i'm going to bed soon anyway, if you want to sleep there thats fine just sleep some were kisses her forehead

nurse- well then she cant go

bri- then we have to leave naveah. will she be safe?

nurse- oh yes the hospital will take care of everything
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:10 pm

zeppelin - i can't just leave you here! waves arms around.

cleff - sighs. we have to tell them now. we can't afford to lose any more time. turns back to the room.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:12 pm

naveah- yes. gently touches his face you can
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:12 pm

bri- sighs he wont like it. but its all for the best. walks toward room
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:17 pm

zeppelin - opens mouth to protest but cleff lightly kicks the door open with his foot.

cleff - i'm sorry naveah....but we're going to have to leave you to the doctors. they know what they're doing. maybe you'll be fine by the time we pass by next time.

zeppelin - in like what another week?! no! just no! stands

zero - yup! closes her eyes and smiles a big smile. g'night!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:19 pm

bri- well glares at cleff of course we will come back for you. and we can keep in touch.

kendal- pats her cheek. good night. if you need me just come tell me. turns off her light and closes her door and walks away back downstairs
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:20 pm

naveah- nods ok its fine. i was just telling zeppelin how you have to go. maybe if i heal ... no i wouldnt be able to get to new york by myself
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:23 pm

zeppelin - nooo...but if someone was with you? says it making "someone" come out louder.

cleff - sighs. thinks: we need zeppelin to be coming but this is their choice not mine.

strife - stares at kendal as she walks back into the room
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:26 pm

bri- zeppelin you need to come, im sure naveah will be fine.

kendal- hey. takes crutches that were conviently there and walks on them cradling bad leg. hobbles toward kitchen
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:27 pm

naveah- nods bri's right. ill be fine, right here chilling with doctors. you guys can call me or whatever. and then you can pick me up on the way back. to bad i get to miss all the action
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:30 pm

zeppelin - narrows his eyes at cleff. i'm going. to stay. alright buddy? cocks head at last word.

cleff - i can drag you out if naveah says so.

strife - says nothing still watching her.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 5:55 pm