WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

+2
eam22900
Admin
6 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #5

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #5 - Page 12 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #5

Post  Admin Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:07 am

Kendal- ( scratches under crisp ins chin) calm down everyone we can figure this out.

Bye
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #5 - Page 12 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #5

Post  Legolas Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:08 pm

crispin - lifts chin more head getting higher as she scratches.

zero - how on earth does he just not find that awkward.

cleff - whatever about that. takes a deep breathe but kendals right. we're never going to get anywhere if we don't think about what were going to do with actual thought.

zero - what the heck was that suppose to mean? looks at cleff confused having no idea what he just said.

strife - simpler way of putting that. stay calm and make a plan.

cleff - huh. you dont need to be making any plans do ya
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:14 pm

kendal- smiles lightly and keeps eyes on crispin

tao- we can contact the rebellion in new york to help, so not many people have to go.

Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:20 pm

cleff - how we gonna get there? the van isnt the best idea.

zero - thats not the problem its the fact that its on the other side of the continent. does that mean we have to fly? says kinda uneasy

strife - if you want to get to and from in time then yes.

crispin - opens mouth at kendal in the cute ferret way and yawns
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:24 pm

kendal- awwwwww. smiles and rubs the top of his head you are just so adorable!

bri- i dont think we would be allowed on a plane. trust me the YES surveys the airports and they would easily single us out

sam- so then what?

bri- we have to drive.

kendal- still smiling but says quietly. i already knew that.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:28 pm

cleff - then we're gonna need a fast care. grins

zero - lets out a breathe of relief. oh awesome now i wanna come. i wanna help save kendal!

crispin - hehehe i know i am

strife - we get the car. and you leave soon.

cleff - so you are staying.

strife - obviously. i'm going to be here with kendal. and who else is going to be here too cause at most i think four people should go.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:31 pm

bri- i'll go. i've always wanted to go on an adventure

sam- i am going to stay, what if someone attacks? i'm going to make some tracks and do some research on the YES

tao- well duh, i'm staying.

kendal- i wish i could go. sighs
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:34 pm

cleff - i know kendal. but right now your doing us all a big favor by resting up. puts a hand on her shoulder and smiles.

strife - cleff zero and bri? anyone else?

zero - not mak or zeppelin. no way i'm going on a long car ride with zep.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:38 pm

sam- what about lee or maybe someone good at talking, so we can convince the new yorkers to help.

kendal- why dont you ask naveah to go? she is a good fighter.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:40 pm

hey. oh woah perfect timing!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:43 pm

WHY G'DAY MATE

zero - yay! now there's 4 girls.

clef - what?

strife - stares at them unamused. ask her.

crispin - hops down from kendal and runs out door turning into human form looking for naveah
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:44 pm

kendal- you guys go do that. but can you leave tomorrow?

tao- but kendal-

kendal- i know its just .. please?
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:45 pm

naveah- were are we leaving too? swings into the room sorry i heard a lot of talking so i came up.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:50 pm

cleff - ....we can leave tomorrow. early tomorrow.

zero - hey naveah wanna come!?
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:51 pm

naveah- uhm. .. sure! sounds fun.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:52 pm

sam- you dont even ask questions

bri- its better just to say yes.

kendal- good good. if you excuse me, i would like to go downstairs. picks up crispin and puts him on her shoulder and takes off blankets with difficulty

tao- no! stay here

kendal-no. thats boring. stands up and walks toward door
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:59 pm

strife - walks to be in front of kendal blocking her way. you need to stay up here. please?

zero - well then gangaroo! pulls cleff's bri's and naveah's arms together. we going on an adventure!

cleff - and i'm the only guy.

zero - half girl

crispin - settles on her shoulder
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:00 pm

kendal- chews on her lip. only if i get a tv in my room. turns head to cripsin. what do you think? wanna watch a movie with me?

sam- done! i can get you a tv in 10 minutes flat!

bri- woo! lets start preparing!
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:01 pm

naveah- yay! adventure!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:05 pm

zero - alrighty alrighty. come on we gotta go pack up. pulls bri and naveah out of the room.

cleff - what movie? i could go get it.

zeppelin - is coming upstairs to see whats going on. sees zero bri and neaveah. what ya doin?

crispin - bobs his ferretness head up and down.

strife - smiles. the ferret and the psycho. very typical
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:06 pm

naveah- going on an adventure! to new york! i get to go!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:07 pm

kendal- can i be the ferret? smiles and not sure? what do you like crispin?

sam- runs downstairs i'll get the tv!

bri- i'm going to go pack
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:10 pm

strife - sure. laughs.

crispin - blinks at kendal and hops down to the floor quickly running down to the movies. climbs the shelf putting a movie case in his mouth and runs back upstairs to kendals room looking up at her from her feet holding "Cats and Dogs."
    this movie is beast!

zeppelin - how come i can't come?

zero - you weren't invited!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:13 pm

I WAS LITERRALLY GOING TO MAKE KENDAL SAY: WHAT MOVIE DO YOU WANNA WATCH. CATS AND DOGS? OH.MY.GOD.

kendal- laughs and looks down at crispin that was the most adorable thing i have ever seen. lets watch it! i havent seen that movie in forever. strife, get me the popcorn! hops into bed

bri- sorry only 4 allowed
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:14 pm

lol

naveah- shrugs sorry zep

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:47 am