WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

5 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #3

iggy
    iggy

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #3

Post  iggy Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:21 am

naveah- because you got hurt! and i am sad. and you seem so happy. and you just called me beautiful. and i just .. aghh!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #3

Post  Admin Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:22 am

kendal- thank you. i am tired.

what time is it
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:23 am

zeppelin - laughs a little but starts coughing. girls have a weird way of putting things together.

iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:24 am

is it nighttime? can we skip? ik the plan

naveah- yea i know. we do. kisses him on forhead. ill get tao to come up. get some rest.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:24 am

kendal- slides sideways and leans head on cleff's shoulder. i need sleep
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:26 am

um ...getting dark

cleff - we all do. smiles down at kendal. slouches and puts head back on couch.

zeppelin - yawns. gotcha

mak - im falling asleep on this couch. and i dont care who's on it with me.

Last edited by ZeldaFox on Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:29 am

SKIP FORWARD TO NIGHT TIME

kendal- gonna go to bed guys. nighty night.

bri- raises eyebrows uh ok

iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:29 am

rehhhh anD i gtg
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:29 am

bye bye
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:32 am

aw ok nighty night

cleff - you staying in here?

zero - goes to her room.

mak - spreads out on his part of couch and instantly falls asleep

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:37 am

kendal- nah going to my room.

epic adorable part will comense soon. plz hold onto to yourselves.

kendal- night. waves to them and goes into room and lays down and instantly goes to sleep. dreams about the shifter and the YES joining.

hours ish go bye people in bed

kendal- has a dream about each person. sees everyone being killed. bri, lee, sam, zero, cleff and even strife. in dream sees strife dying and instantly shoots up in bed and yell's NO! is sweating and tears covers off and quietly slips out of bed

Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:41 am

cute part ^-^ and i not talking bout these posts

cleff - oh. disappointed. ok well good night. blah blah she goes up/

suri - falls asleep on couch with mak and cleff
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:44 am

sam- falls asleep on floor

kendal- opens door quietly and scamper toward strife's room. opens door and then closes it again and tiptoes over to his bed. strife? are you maybe awake?

OMG ITS LIKE PERCY AND ANNABETH IN MARK OF ATHENA!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:48 am

ya lol i was thinking of that to

strife - was asleep but doesnt mind rolls over to face kendal. whispers. ya im awake. what you need? sees her expression more clearly. you ok?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:49 am

kendal- shakes head. looks around nervously. could i maybe .. sleep with .. you?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:51 am

strife - can tell something had been bothering her. doesnt push it and scoots over in his bed. sure. smiles and moves the covers
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:52 am

kendal- smiles and gets in bed, snuggles up against him. in my dream .. everyone died.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:54 am

strife - wraps arms around her. that would never happen...not to any of us. dont worry
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:57 am

kendal- i know it wouldnt. but it was so real. and it was everyone strife.. mumbles softly even you
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:59 am

strife - just a dream kendal. dont think hard about it. thinks: no i wouldnt let that happen whispers in her ear. at least tre to go to sleep. rests head beside hers and closes eyes
    Steff
    Steff

Post  Steff Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:59 am

heyy sry i had to do stuff when i got home soo ya and i confused on wts goin on besides them going to bed
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:01 am

kendal- yawns quietly and closes eyes. i do no one thing though

YOU MISSED THE MOST ADORABLE THING EVER.
    Steff
    Steff

Post  Steff Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:01 am

wt was soooo adorable???
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:02 am

hey ppl id think i can go on any longer. i no that sucks since stef just got on and all but i practically falling asleep. itll be hard to make an angry cleff when im not feeling his rage Razz

saying that im going soon

strife - and that is?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:02 am

^
    l
    l
    l
    l
    for stef-read

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:02 am