WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

5 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #3

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #3

Post  Admin Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:34 pm

wait till after... wow they were kissing a long time. oh yea its just kendal and strife (KETRIFE!) walking around the house kissing. nothing unusual about that.
    also KETRIFE IT IS! aint it great?

kendal- grabs his wrist and pulls him in also. laughs. there. even.

sam- awww. how romantic. kendal and strife playing in the garbage.

bri- laughs ok slow down. hmm what to get?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #3

Post  Admin Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:35 pm

YOU GOT IT, DUDE! i shall be doing homework at the computer study
    Steff
    Steff

Post  Steff Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:45 pm

Hey guys on iPod, will be slowish

Lee-So cleff wt r u wearing??i have extra stuff if u need it.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:45 pm

hey guys. can only stay on for like 10 mins
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:50 pm

Hebe I no ^-^ KETRIFE! !!!!! LOVE IT SOUNDS ANIME OR SUMTIN lol

Strife - hey shut up. (laughs and jumps out of the garbage.) Sam fyi when your in love word of advice garbage is better than dinner. (Helps Kendal out)

Mak - ok so. Dress? Or cute skirt with a top? O my God.... (brings out a blue laces dress with layers at the skirt part and an interesting heart design on the front.) Wanna try this now? Or keep looking and try all together?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:52 pm

cleff - hmm should i do a suit or dress shirt?

zero - hey wts all this bout dressing up?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:53 pm

bri- ugh no not wearing that!

sam- awww looove.

kendal- wait ... love? thinks did he just say love? does strife love me? whats there to love? wait do i love him? i feel like i am about to explode! what is going on!
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:54 pm

naveah- no way i am dressing up!
    Steff
    Steff

Post  Steff Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:55 pm

Lee-Well I think either is good but I'm wearing a suit so that up to u. Kendals making us, but I don't think u r, zero
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:56 pm

strife - dont act surprised laughs at kendals expression. i always have. its ok if you dont. but i know i do. now as much as i hate this. i believe we are out here for a reason

mak - frowns. how about red? a red suit would be awesome!

zero - but i wanna dress up! whines

cleff - ur wearing a suit? i wearing a suit then to. hmm what color would be good for my chocolate complexion that is way better than yours?

zeppelin - do i get to come?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:58 pm

zero - hey naveah we could help each other!!! plz plz plz leee
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:00 am

bri- i like red.

kendal- blushes feircly says quietly. you've always loved me?

sam- i am going!
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:00 am

naveah- oh fine. it'll be kind of fun to were a dress for once.
    Steff
    Steff

Post  Steff Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:00 am

Lee-okay fine maybe u naveah and Sam can go shopping together. Well I haven't decided a color yet but something bright might look good, mr.cocoa
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:01 am

naveah- holds up arm to cleff's you and me both cleff!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:06 am

lol i love the KKETRIFE KETRIFE KETRIFE KETRIFE AND FINALLY KETRIFE

strife - kendal i know this'll sound kinda cheesy but from that day in the forest i knew you were different. but different as in amazing. you can fight your caring and grins. you can kiss laughs that part wouldnt matter anyway (sam says that) s-sam i-is coming? a-as in to dress me u-up? cheeks flush from embarasement

mak - red it is! and its going to be a hot dress. spots an armless red rich red dress that goes half way up the neck and is tight at the waist stopping a little above the knees.. come on? takes it off rack pleeeease?

cleff - i'm fine with that! takes her arm and turns towards lee. sucker.

Last edited by ZeldaFox on Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:06 am

zero - awww i wanna dress up anyway. am i going you guys or sam? is sam going with anyone already?

hey nicole...i know what i gonna do my next picture of
    Steff
    Steff

Post  Steff Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:09 am

Lee-well I'm going back to the old base cause I have stuff there. I bet Miranda has some clothes for u if u wanna come.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:10 am

zero - ya sure ill come! actually i still have my own clothes there. and i got plenty i can use.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:11 am

KETRIFE MOMEEEEEEENT! AHHHHHHHHH Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz THE KETRIFENESSS IS KILLING MEEEEH!!! and i got confused sam said what now?

kendal- runs at strife full speed and slams into his throwing her arms around him. strife! i probably love you to. ok well i know that sounds weird but you see i've never really loved anyone in that way before so i dont exactly .. no how .. it feels .. does that make any sense?

bri- okaaay fine! grabs it and runs into changing room. quickly puts it on and looks in mirror. stares wide eyed at self. fluffs out black hair and breathes in. thinks i look sorta good. smirks and steps out of changing room
    Steff
    Steff

Post  Steff Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:12 am

Lee- okay great, naveah do u wanna come too? And zero I think Sam might be going with Kendal and strife but u could ask him
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:12 am

that was adorable... i am just ... frazzled from the adorablness of that.

naveah- alright cleff. lets go find a shade that fits our skin tone!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:15 am

i shall be on ipod but i will take forever. mom thinks gtg bed first sooo .. shhhh
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:15 am

blech i gtg
    Steff
    Steff

Post  Steff Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:16 am

Haha Nikki u bad girl Razz

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 10:11 pm