WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

5 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #3

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #3 - Page 40 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #3

Post  Admin Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:58 pm

you dont want to know
    Steff
    Steff

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #3 - Page 40 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #3

Post  Steff Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:00 pm

lol yea you dont
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:00 pm

strife - no! pounds on the wall with his fist damnit! goes to his room and shuts the door behind him locking it. sinks to knees. no kara. you were dead. i help your dead body. your not alive. your not alive. but then how....

cleff - was that... strife's sister? suddenly feels reeally bad for provoking him for no good reason. i feel like an ass

zero - what was her name?

mak - well kendals fine. that was weird.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:00 pm

omg .... does all that stuff he put mean he does them? as in surfing? poor surf board....
    Steff
    Steff

Post  Steff Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:03 pm

lolz idk

Lee-Thinks u were an ass cleff Should we wake up kendal?

lol wt if kendal never woke up like a spell or something
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:04 pm

probably doesnt he just put them to look cool

sam- no .. kidding ...

kara- wants to run after her brother and reaches out for him strife immediatly regrets showing herself. i shouldnt have done that.

tao- how did .. how did she heal her like that? runs over to kendal and inspects her

we could do that? but how

Steff
    Steff

Post  Steff Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:05 pm

well like kara a ghost so she healed her then made her fall asleep. we could do like the trues loves kiss thing but its like cleff, lee, nor strife kiss works....
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:07 pm

that would be really cheesy .. BUT I LIKE IT!
    Steff
    Steff

Post  Steff Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:09 pm

lolz i know but who would be her true true love??????? Question
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:09 pm

maybe at first none of them work but then like later. they do
    Steff
    Steff

Post  Steff Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:10 pm

okayy mysterious

Lee-Tao what do u think?
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:10 pm

i know i dont matter but ... what if ya none of them worked but then later on because remeber when kendal said she wasnt sure if she loved strife? ya like she doesnt know but then he does again when she figures out she does love him or soemthin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:11 pm

tao- i really dont know. she has strange singals. its like .. magic
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:12 pm

I LIKE ALL UR PPLZ THINKING

strife - has a flash back: age 14: storms out of his house annoyed that his father wont pay him attention.
    neer - passes strife heading home. hey brother. i see you lost the blue hair. laughs
    strife - ingores and is in the forest and sees a dead body. no... KARA!

strife - punches the floor so hard he hears a crack and his knuckles start to bleed. kara was that really you?

zero - do you think she'll come back?

zeppelin - she was young
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:14 pm

bri- she had wings!

kara- flies up to his room and sits in front of him remembering the day and remembering how she died. whispers softly and he stil cant see her but he hears her yes.
    Steff
    Steff

Post  Steff Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:15 pm

Lee-Magic? U cant be serious.

-------

https://warzo.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=24

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:47 am