WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

5 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #3

Steff
    Steff

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #3

Post  Steff Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:05 pm

Lee-Makes a sandwich for bri Sry,here ya go Then makes his and sits near to strife. You dont look happy.

Miranda-Where?

Chloe-I didnt hear anyhting.

Shark-Ur hallucinating.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #3

Post  Legolas Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:07 pm

wren - what are you guys all looking at?

zero - silently slides under table without anyone noticing

strife - no. i'm not happy.

cleff - cleff doesnt lie.

zeppelin - CLEFF GET UR LUNCH

cleff - I'M HAPPY WHERE I AM
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:08 pm

kendal- starts getting reallu uncomfortable lets out aloud nervouse laugh no go eat. please
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:11 pm

cleff - sighs ok. gets up and drapes a fallen blanket over her.

strife - glares at cleff as he walks in.

zeppelin oh i see whats going on here.

strife - no. i dont think you do.

cleff - laughs. is there a problem?

Steff
    Steff

Post  Steff Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:12 pm

Shark-U said there was a bird?

Lee-Oh boy.

fight fight fight fight!!!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:14 pm

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!

kendal- thinks- no no no no no
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:14 pm

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:17 pm

hmm provoking me i see,....,.-``-.,.-``-., so be it

cleff - sits down with his sandwhich smiling.
    strife - something funny?
    cleff - im not laughing
    strife - your smiling
    cleff - a man cant smile?
    strife - matters what about
    cleff - mutters. because im better to kendal than you are.
    strife -freezes
    cleff - something wrong?
    strife - instantly stands up and hurls his pocketknife in cleff's direction purposefully missing by a cm

zeppelin - scooches away from strife

wren - no no. i asked is there a bird. im named after a bird you know

HEHE FIGHTING WITH MYSELF SO FUN
    Steff
    Steff

Post  Steff Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:20 pm

Lee-How bout u guys quit while ur ahead? I like that idea.

Shark-Oh then no.

Miranda-I knew that, i like how they warble.

Chloe-Warble?

Miranda-Yes warble.

Chloe-Confused look
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:20 pm

kendal- eyes widen and covers ears and slouches down.

kara- is in ghostly form and floats by kendal her not seeing and stares at cleff and strife. strife? why are you here? floats toward him inspecting if thats him. what going on? looks around ahhh i see.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:21 pm

naveah- moves backward
    Steff
    Steff

Post  Steff Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:22 pm

gtg eat brb in 30 minutes
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:27 pm

wait can strife see her?

cleff - laughs. what's wrong? cat got ur tongue?
    strife - thinks: you sound like neer. shut up ass hole. shut up.
    cleff - still sitting down. sorry strife. she deserves someone who will love her.
    strife - thinks: thats it in 1 stride is at the other end of the table and has cleff pinned against the wall by the colar of his shirt. i. said. shut. up.

zero - oh why now....

zeppelin - woah woah man i've never actually seen it happen but isnt this the 3rd time?

wren - harble... i like that word smiles
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:29 pm

ohhkaay bye and ... maybe? maybe he shoul see like glimses of her? kendal going to cause well she awesome like that. kara lets only certain people see her

kendal- eyes fil lwith tears and no she cant do anything. suddennly cant breath and chest starts to heart and starts wheezing and no one notices

kara- eyes dart back to kendal and sees she is having a mininature heart attack. sprins toward her brother and grabs his shirt

sam -WHAT THE HELL STRIFE?! WHATS ON YOUR SHIRT? WHY IS IT LIKE FLOATING!

kara- yanks him toward kendal look over there idoit!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:32 pm

cleff - drops the inch strife had him above the ground and looks at strife surprised.

zero - no evil spirits!!!!

strife - what the hell? still hasnt noticed its kara and sees kendal. kendal! TAO! rushes up to her. kendal can you breath?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:35 pm

kendal- soddenly stops wheezing and grabs throat and shakes head and screams in mind NO!

kara- tao! tao? were is tao?

tao- upstairs
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:41 pm

i hate it when you post and i dont no what to do as an answer. and heh for cpr this is gonna be the time when life hasnt proven u dont need mouth to mouth also :P

strife - GET TAO!

zero - sprints around house. TAAAAAO OMG WHERE THE HELL R U!!!!!!!! TAAAAAOOOOOO!

strife - just hold on...cant stand it and has to do something quickly lies her down and blows air into her mouth and pumps on her chest. thinks: fuck u strife o hope ur doing this right
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:43 pm

kara- move out of the way imbecile! kicks strife away and accidently lets her guard down so everyone can see her and her 8 wingspand.

sam- WHAT THE!

tao- sprints downstairs what what- WHAT?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:45 pm

strife - scratches head and freezes. k-kara? n-no. y-your de-dead

zeppelin - what the f?

cleff - why's there a frigin angel here!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:48 pm

kara- about to turn invisible again but then anger fills her tunrs around and yells in a read voice. idiot boys! dont you know that you cant do that to someone who is already in a mentally instable position! especially if she doesnt want the both of you to get hurt and all you do is think about yourselves! marchs up to strife and pulls him down to her height and you! you should no better then this! our mother raised you right and you better not forget it! turns toward kendal and presses her thumb to her temple and it glows green and kendal can breathe again helps her up and puts her on couch now sleep! she falls asleep.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:51 pm

strife - o-our .. mother... doesnt want to believe its her and at same time does

zero - wait thats his... woah

cleff - whats going on here?!

strife - stumbles back h-how are you-
    Steff
    Steff

Post  Steff Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:53 pm

backerzzz

Lee-Wtfh?

Miranda-I said warble not harble.

Chloe-Well its stupid either way.

Miranda-Grrr

Chloe-Calm down.

Miranda-i am calm.smiles sarcastically

Chloe-Okay.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:53 pm

kara- about to say something but then stops and facepalms self. i am totally an idiot! ok laughs i wasnt here. so you forget that! ok? cool? good? bye! dissapears
    Steff
    Steff

Post  Steff Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:57 pm

Lee-What just happened, who was that?

Last edited by Stef xD on Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:58 pm

ew who is that?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:50 am