WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

5 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #3

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #3 - Page 19 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #3

Post  Legolas Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:37 am

sorry had to do something let me post real quickerrrs
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #3 - Page 19 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #3

Post  Admin Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:38 am

ok hopefully igs will stay on
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:38 am

HERE
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:41 am

cleff - i'm not hurt that bad. i could clean it up myself.

strife - goes up to the medical room and studies the slash.

mak - sits on couch.

zero - sits down next to mak TV?

mak - nah im good.

Neer - what i want with you. smiles creepily. why do you suspect i want to hurt you? after all you were part of our family. are now and will always be
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:43 am

kendal- sit son couch and puts head in hands

mailha- rubs arms how could i forget. now tell me your real reason

tao- studies zepplin's wounds
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:43 am

naveah- will he be ok?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:43 am

tao- probably ..
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:44 am

naveah- PROBABLY!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:48 am

cleff - kendal we can get through this. its just a minor sidetrack. we didnt no but now we do.

zero - leans on kendal

neer - my force needs to be strong. to be honest i could care less if crissy dies or not but i dont want him in the hands of others. turns towards maliha. we survive because we eliminate the people who cant. we dont survive because we fight for some side

strife - goes back to the room with everyone else
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:51 am

kendal- wraps arms around zero and hugs her. only thing we can do now is hope that they dont come and attack us.

maliha- but! you cant kill crispen! and you have to no what side! what did those people do to you?

tao- i can patch him up but he has lost a lot of blood.

iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:54 am

neavea- places hand on zeppleins face and turns away and walks out door
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:54 am

zero - we gotta mantion meant for holding up against attacks and a team of smartical particals. i think we'll survive just fine

neer - never said i was gonna kill him. but that group keeps getting in my way. and i'm not going to have it happen more.

hey what purpose do you think neer and ppl should have? i mean yes they evil - sorta but they not with the YES either

mak - yawns. how is he? asks naveah
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:56 am

kendal- i hope so

uhh dont know

maliha- that isnt fair!

serena- watch yourself
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:56 am

naveah- shakes head no good
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:00 am

suri - so what are we gonna do? strokes crispins ears who is sitting in her lap.
    zeppelin - peaks eye open a little not knowing if anyone in the room or not

cleff - well u heard the maniac. doesnt seem like he was to serious though

neer - life isnt fair. lights a cigarrette.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:02 am

maliha- growls and balls up fists you are such a-

serena- maliha .... smirks and holds up hand showing claws

maliha- flinches.

kendal- well we cant take this to lightly
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:03 am

naveah- goes up to room and passes the medic room and notices zepplein. ze? you awake?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:06 am

how bout ... hmm reminds me of that comic with monkey kid nkikky. how bout they dont like the YES either but they dont like kendals group. so they'll fight with them for the YES but they would try and kill the rest after as well

neer - two days. untill the new YES leader is appointed. two days until he's assisinated and it brought to ruble

strife - certainly not. we have to prepare this place for war.

cleff - for ourattack on YES as well

zeppelin - thinks: ze? no i'm not awake
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:09 am

naveah- feels tears in her eyes. shut up. sits down next to his bed
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:10 am

kendal- sighs one thing after another ... ok fine but maybe we should talk about crispin.

serena- excellent

mailha- you are killing the YES leader?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:14 am

zeppelin - kind of surprised she's crying. i know its horrible. this is gonna ruin my beautiful chest...

crispin - perks head up.

cleff - either he goes and there's nothing to it. or he stays and we have to fight againt non-human strength of 5 people.

mak - i know option a) is the easier but....

neer - yes. i could take over myslef.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:15 am

kendal- i know its cruel and heartless to make crispin go. and i know most of you will fight my decision. but i will not risk the safety of this team over one person who wont even be killed if we send him back. crispin is leaving tomorrow morning and that is final.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:16 am

naveah- laughs through tears. how are you so upbeat about everything? puts hand on his cheek.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:19 am

suri - bu- ok. (hmm maybe i could make suri turn evil)

crispin - puts head back down on her lap. at least ill be with a good friend anyway

strife - is a debatable decision but you have good reasons for yours. i wont object. goes to his room

cleff - sits down next to kendal
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:20 am

zeppelin - grins. there's nothing upbeat about losing good looks. but of course you wouldnt understand, you'll always b--- nevermind. what you cryin for?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 9:38 pm