WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #18

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #18 - Page 3 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #18

Post  Legolas Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:40 pm

neer - raises an eyebrow and can't help but smile. he doesn't try to snap her out of it since he doesn't see the harm in letting her mind wander like that, thinking its probably actually better than reality at the moment. laughs and walks around the bed setting down his coffee and sitting on the edge of the bed. really? how do you know she likes me?

fox - eyes are full of fury, and bloodshot from the drugs, his skin burning hot. he lunges forward grabbing eli's shirt and shakes him though it probably doesn't do much. leave him alone and you'll have your money!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #18 - Page 3 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #18

Post  Admin Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:45 pm

serena- rolls eyes and leans toward him come on, first off she practically assulted you when you met her, she always baking you stuff, dont even get me started on that, if anyone deserves cookies its me, she always asks me how your doing and she stares at your ass whenever you turn around sighs my mom is a such a skank

eli- doesnt move give me my money and we wont have a problem. a smile grows across his face you still havent gotten me my money andrew, how do you know what your tao is doing now?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:49 pm

fox - growls. shut up and stay away from him! he  shoves at him pushing him down onto the floor and punches him in the face bringing his fist back to do it again.

neer - eyes widen and laughs again. well she seems like quite the person. leans closer to her. but I'm all reserved for you, don't worry. smirks.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:54 pm

eli- eyes widen in shock and people move forward but puts arm up to hold them back and grabs fox's wrist and swings him around and slams him against the counter, getting dangerously close to him and whispers in his ear i could kill your boyfriend right now with one word. 

serena-im not worrying, if you broke my heart i would destroy you. says sweetly then leans forward and kisses neer's forehead 
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:58 pm

neer - smiles warmly thinking. destroy me? alright then ill be more careful. grins and he strokes her cheek moving above her and kisses her lips.

fox - gulps his hands trembling, his free hand trying to peel eli's foingers off his wrist. i n-need more time.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:04 am

serena- kisses him back softly, feeling a bliss that she cant quite put her finger on. when she breaks away, opens up her eyes and everything is back to normal, still in the hospital bed, still wounded, her parents are still dead, and she is still not happy. oh. an intense headache hits her and leans back, looks at neer sadly, tears in her eyes i-i didnt realize..

eli-still whispering into his ear i dont want you cheating me again andrew, everyday bring me your haul, if i dont get it that day...well you know what happens
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:19 am

fox - swallows. fine. he shoves eli off and turns on his heals limping now the feeling of pain coming back to him. he grabs a large box that has smaller boxes inside and and pulls t out the door on some wheely thing, turns down the ally right away and kicks the wall sceaming in rage the drugs taking affect on his emotions normally being laid back. his foot starts to throb but he doesn't take the drug this time kicking the wall harder with the foot with glass embedded in it yelping in pain. he finally gets himself up to going back to the tattoo place to sell them ecstasy for a small amount. he comes to the same dumpster he was at before and he hides the boxes inside it since he’s pretty sure trash pick up isn’t for a few days. takes one small box. before he leaves he injects himself with another shot of the smack and the pain disappears again but he ends up throwing up in the ally coughing for minutes before everything in the world seems to spin and he trails his hand against the store windows as he walks along the street his shoulders slumped, his eyes blood shot and his breathes shallow. manages to think about nothing but tao, barely holding onto reality. he gets to the tattoo place repeating in his mind what he has to do. and pushes through the door. the bell of the door jingling as he walks in.

neer - face softens and he smiles back at her. hey. it doesn't matter. lifts her chin and leans in kissing her again.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:29 am

leela-turns from standing next to the guy and stares at him surprised then smile drops well hello
    guy- nods to him and doesnt really care that its obvious he's on something all he wants are the drugs 

serena- want to kiss him back, wants to be able to be happy but cant. breaks away from him and tears form in his eyes im sorry, im sorry
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:37 am

neer - sighs and drops his hand to the back of her head rubbing the back of her neck. its ok. i shouldn't have done that. sighs and drops his hand. you hungry?

fox - puts the small box on the counter. this small enough for you shits? his words are a little slurred his hands shaking like crazy. is pretty mad about last time. or do you want me to bring you one at a time?
    guy about 20 years old comes from back after finishing a tattoo, covered in tats himself, waving as the customer leaves.
    guy - this the kid form last night?  says to mary. smirks looking him over.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:40 am

serena- no... lifts hand up weakly and grabs his hand off of her neck and slides it onto her cheek can you...can you lay with me?

mary- nods and takes off hood so her face is exposed, has bright blue dyed hair and pale skin
    guy- rolls eyes and ignores them its fine, how much?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:54 am

fox - clenches his teeth his head swirling. as much as you wanna give. i don't care. isn't thinking straight so he doesn't even get what he means by how much. 
    guy - snorts. he's abusing those drugs pretty bad. runs a hand through mary's hair and kisses her cheek, not into her in any way. babe you need to keep that hood down more often. we'd get more customers if you simply sat outside looking like that. turns attention back to fox. how bad you screw up? you trying to kill yourself? smirks as he checks him out.
    fox - turns toward the guy his eyes glaring. shut before i--
    guy - wanna tat?
    fox - a..shakes his head clearing it but it doesn't do anything. a what, no..
    guy - wanna drink? grins.
    fox - can't tell whats going on and is having difficulty remembering why he came here. did i come here to buy something? drink?

neer - smiles. of course i can. ruffles her hair and lays down beside her. I'm like your personal pillow right?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:03 am

serena- im going to be yours today. motions for him to rest his head on her stomach as she shimmies down and lets say he does. keeps hands on both of his cheeks and then into his hair 

mary- laughs and kicks the guys shin lightly rolling her eyes at his comment then shoves the guy in the ribs sorry sweetheart grins this guys gotta boy. don't you go flirting him up when he's got a man. looks over at fox you shouldnt be taking those kid. you dont look like you got the guts.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:12 am

fox - grits his teeth and stalks over to her. guts? you wanna talk to me about fucking guts? you try traveling across the fucking ocean to get away from this shit only to be dragged back into it. and then talk to me about fucking guts. spits the words his fists clenches ready to hit something.
    Dave(guy)- grins. sassy attitude. walks forward shoving him away from mary lightly. c'mon mary what'd'ya say we have a fun game of drinkin'? see how sassy this lil shit gets?
    fox - growls and swings a punch at him but dave simply catches his wrist waiting for mary's answer with a grin.

neer - smiles and kisses her tummy. all mine?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:18 am

mary- is a little wary, not because she doesnt like to party but because she knows how crazy dave can get, smiles widely then jumps off counter and stands next to them. ill go, always up to drink, whatya say foxy?

serena- all yours, always yours. her hand rhythmically goes through his hair, loving the feel of the softness under her fingertips 
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:32 am

neer - smiles missing the feel of her hands in his hair. wants to just kiss her all over but feels like it wouldd trigger something and doesn't want that to happen so he just lifts her shirt so he can rest his head on her bare skin trailing circles with his fingers on her skin smiling. i love you so much. i swear i coulnt live without you, at all.

fox - looks at her confused trying to process things
    dave - pats him on the back. thats a yes! pulls him by the arm to the back of the place where they actually have a small bar. he brings out a big thing of liquor. 
    fox - his mind becomes competitive. you can't win. i don't get drunk.
    dave - yeah well i can barely understand a thing your saying so you might as well get wasted eh? no more pain! gets up in his face grinning wildly black and red wavy hair dropping in front of his eyes.
    fox - has completely forgotten why he came here and laughs pushing him away. pour the damn drinks.
    dave - pours them each a glass. alright guys. cheers! laughs and he clinks glasses with them and they drink. fox's hand shakes as he does but he manages to get it all down.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:37 am

serena- smiles but when he touches her skin on her tummy, a wave of shock goes through her but focuses on neer before anything can happen in her mind. looks straight at neer focusing all of her energy into him and hands clench around his hair,shaking widly. i-i love you too. closes eyes tightly and the headache goes away. 

mary- goes behind the bar and pours a couple of shots but waters down fox's so it isnt as strong drink this one
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:01 am

neeer - smiles. not daring to go any further than that, just stroking her stomach. turns head so he can see her and takes her hand. tell me about your mom. 

fox - takes it but nearly drops it and slurs a thank you to her.
    dave - chuckles knowing how bad alcohol and drugs are mixed together but knows it won't kill him too not being heartless. he quickly goes through a few glasses laughing the whole way until he slides onto fox's seat and fox nearly falls but dave catches him pulling him onto his lap.
    fox - vision blurs already becoming super disoriented voices seeming to echo in his head.
    dave - laughs crazily looking at mary. he isn't so sassy anymore is he?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:08 am

serena-a slight smile appears over her face well... can still remember her quite clearly and it doesnt really bother her to talk about her mother, it actually calms hers my mom was really beautiful, i just remember her being like this beautiful goddess lady who i always wanted to look like but she was actually really feisty, so people thought she would be soft and quiet but she had her opinions and her thoughts and she spoke them, she had true integrity. she didnt take shit from anybody

mary- smiles awkwardly and puts the drinks away then hands him just a glass of water and almost glares at dave leave him alone, i told you he got a boy
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:24 am

neer - smiles more and he slides up a little and rests his head on her shoulder this time listening to her. she sounds a lot like you. beautiful and intelligent.

dave - rolls his eyes at mary. oh come on he's not even here.
    fox - he takes the water but his hands are shaking too much and he drops the glass and jumps as it shatters his body starting to tremble.
    dave - is a little taken a back. jeez babe calm down. he kisses the back of fox's neck soothingly. 
    fox - his mind is telling him its tao hanging on to the only logical explanation and he sinks back into dave as he kisses down his neck
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:29 am

serena- smiles and feels herself choke up being like her is the biggest compliment i could get, but no, I'm not like her at all

mary- hey...hey stop, knock it off, he's hallucinating, he doesnt know what he's doing
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:39 am

neer - well you may never be just like her. but your always going to be a person who is similar that i would see her in if i had once met her. smiles.

dave - mumbles against fox's skin. shut up I'm just calming him down, and its working. says as his crappy excuse. 
    fox - smirks twisting around on dave's lap who's much taller than he is but he sees tao and h immediately leans up to kiss him on the lips his hands shaking as they cup "tao's" face.
    dave - eyes widen looking at mary in surprise but sirs through the kisses and kisses him back closing his eyes smirking like crazy inside sliding his arms around fox's waist. mumbles through the kisses. can we keep this lil fucker? laughs and stands up pushing fox back onto the table full on making out with him.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:45 am

mary- looks at them disgusted dave. winces as they keep going come on thats enough. when they dont stuff really doesnt want to stop them herself, thinking if fox messes up its on him. fine keep him as your creepy make out buddy. walks by them thought you said you loved him

serena-smiles and turns head to look at him, kissing his temple firmly, putting her hand on the other side of his head so he stays i love you
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:53 am

neer - grins. so I've heard. grins and turns head to kiss her chin.

fox - he can tell something is wrong but he can't tell what. desperately trying to think not kissing dave back anymore.
    dave - thrusts tongue into fox's mouth and he can taste all of the some and drugs until fox shoves him off and he stumbles backwards wide eyed.
    fox - stares at him, and he isn't tao anymore. his own eyes are wide with fear, fear of what this could mean for him and tao, and anger towards himself. 
    dave - puts hands up in surrender. alright alright ill leave you alone, I'm sorry man.
    fox - shakes his head pushing past him but its more like a stumble and the feeling in his foot is coming back again  and he limps heavily cursing. turns to mary. d-do you guys have a bathroom in here?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:00 am

mary- expression softens and points to the back right back their sweet heart if you need a place to sleep it off just tell me

serena- head leans to side so it rests ontop of neer's head and closes eyes but says nothing else
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:09 am

neer - smiles and looks up at the ceiling. with his arm wrapped around to the side of her head storming her short hair gently.

fox - says something thats supposed to be a thanks and darts to the back opening the door to the single bathroom and sits on the toilet seat taking off his boot wincing as he turns his leg to rest his ankle across his knee so he can get a good look and wants to throw up when he sees how deep two of the pieces are. reaches for his jacket pocket so he won't have to feel th pain but his jacket must have fallen off somewhere in the mixup and then he's reminded of what he just did and hee curses to himself. oh my god tao I'm so sorry, it wwasnt on purpose, i thought he was you.....oh my god he'd hate me so much. his eyes well up with tears and he whips them away and turns his attention back to his foot gritting his teeth as he grabs hold of the glass. ass he slides it out and lets out a small quiet scream and lets out a sigh of relief once its out putting it into the trashcan and doing it to the second piece this time forcing himself to shut up and bites his tongue. after that ones out he easily takes the otters out, the pain of the larger pieces making them seem like nothing. once its off he looks at his blood soaked sock and throws that out too.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 9:11 am