WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #18

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #18 - Page 2 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #18

Post  Admin Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:08 pm

tao- is on the bed, laying on his back with messy bed head, a bandage on his forehead. snoring quietly with arms and legs stretched out, is so tired for no reason so doesnt wake when fox comes in

Last edited by Admin on Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #18 - Page 2 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #18

Post  Legolas Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:15 pm

fox - he curses when no one answers and digs out an old card coup for some place that had always been in his jacket and shoves it into the space between the door and the frame sliding it up and down and pushing until it clicks open and he stumbles through closing it behind him quietly. goes into the room and to his and tao's and lets out a sigh of relief when he sees him sleeping not having the courage to say anything. goes straight into the bathroom needing to clean himself up more. he rolls the jacket up and throws is clothes down that are now all grimy and gets in the shower. it scares him how whenever he moves his arms or legs it seems like the image trailed behind them so he just stops looking and he cleans ups s fast as he can this time getting out and wrapping the towel around himself. he comes out quietly and all he has now is sweats and a tank so he through them, his body trembling but takes a few deep breathes and it calms down a little. he turns toward the bed feeling overwhelmed with guilt but he just wants to be near his boyfriend so bad so he climbs in next o him and takes his hand hoping he's in a deep sleep and curls up against his body, shudders going through his own, and closes his eyes fighting back tears.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:33 pm

tao- its almost a reflex when fox crawls in beside him, turns on his side and arms wrap around him, shimmys down so his head and smush against fox's chest, blinks eyes open and smiles loonily. i love you, i missed you. mumbles against his chest and hands dig into his top, grasping onto it like he might fall if if lets go. please dont leave, bad things happen when you leave.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:36 pm

fox - right then he starts to cry his hands shaking as he strokes tao's hair. its ok. every things going to be ok. is lying to himself as he says this.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:48 pm

tao- starts to wake up more and his arms tighten around fox's body andrew, dont cry, really, just tell me whats wrong, i know theres something going on just tell me, please. has desperation in his voice then draws away and cups his face in his hands andrew ...your not seeing someone else right? immeidatly regrets it when he says it i mean.i know it sounds paranoid but...i just..
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:06 pm

fox - his eyes fill with guilt and sadness. oh my god tao, no never. id never d-dot that to do.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:11 pm

tao-r-really? starts to tremble and looks at fox like his heart is breaking and then starts tp get nervous and just keeps talking i-i know youve dated other people and i also know i havent exactly been the best person lately so its not like i wouldnt blame you, also i know that some people get annoyed since im always so clingy, maybe im being selfish, never mind, forget this happened. breaks away from him cursing self for making it all about himself and looks away from fox
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:14 pm

fox - his heart aches looking at tao like that and he moves forward wrapping his arms around him. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. to tao it sounds like he feels bad for tao thinking like that but to him he's apologizing for this mess he brought tao into.

gtg sry
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:22 pm

tao- just melts at his touch and folds up against foxs body. its not your fault, just please dont leave me, you cant leave me. kisses his neck and closes eyes, holding in tears from missing fox so much, not forgetting that since fox has been with him he doesnt get nightmares but last night he did. can you at least tell me where you were? please?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:39 pm

fox - i-i can't tao I'm sorry. fells horrible and his mind yearns for the heroin knowing its still balled up on the floor within his coat clenching his fists wanting it so bad. glances around the room. just stop asking me about it.  knows it sounds mean but he doesn't know what to say and he also doesn't tell tao that he's going to stay.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:05 pm

tao- sighs but nods fine, fine ill stop asking but at least try to come back occasionally. his arms are almost constricting around him, not letting fox go for a second and more tears stream down his face but wipes them off. head hits against fox's shoulder and a spur of pain goes through him and held moves back, wincing at the bandage
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:06 pm

fox - his fingers touch the bandage lightly. what happened?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:13 pm

warning fox they coming after tay tay
    watch ur back punk

tao- oh. surprised he even cares i was walking down the stairs when someone pushed me face softens im fine though
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:19 pm

fox - swallows down a lump in his throat.  it had to be them. they touched him. oh. okay, just be careful..are you working tomorr-his voice gets caught in his throat and he starts to cough, and it turns into a coughing fit, his dried out mouth not helping when he realizes how starving he is. when he finally catches his breath he speaks again, wheezing a little. you working tomorrow?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:22 pm

tao- yea, i work everyday mostly. puts hand on his cheek are you sure your okay? somethings wrong fox, just tell me. isnt sure what he meant before by be careful
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:31 pm

fox - smiles sadly. its just a cold. hard having a cold at classes. laughs lightly then sits up suddenly. I'm starving, gonna have some soup or something. you keep sleeping. gives him a warm smile and before he can respond rolls out of bed and goes outside the room to the large kitchen closing the bedroom door behind him taking his jacket with him.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:31 pm

tao- sits up and mumbles quietly to himself if your just getting something to eat then why did you bring your jacket?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:37 pm

fox - goes out to the porch his hands fumbling through the jacket pockets for a needle a growing headache in his head getting worse. figures tao will be a little annoyed but go back to sleep since he knows he needs it. he holds out his arm gritting his teeth and slips the needle into an already used needle mark wincing a little. after injecting it he shoves the empty  needle into his pocket and shrugs the jacket on shivering in the cold sitting back in the chair and closes his eyes. minutes pass and his skin grows warm, his body relaxing and feeling at ease. all his thoughts of anything going on turning good and not stressed.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:47 pm

tao- sits up and now cant go to sleep. puts on glasses and grabs his own laptop from the corner of his room, settling back down on the bed and opens it up, figuring he might as well get work done
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:57 pm

fox - sinks into the chair as the world seems to spin and cease to exist, his body growing heavy, his skin becoming hot despite the temperature outside. about an hour later he's back to reality but his body feels so heavy and when he moves he gets dizzy. its late afternoon now and his eyes widen. i need to sell! oh my god i don't know..i can't even remember...it takes him a while to realize where he has to go but he finally goes inside, leaving the balcony door open not even feeling the gust of wind or knowing its open. he sways through the apartment knocking a glass over, and it falls shattering on the ground by accident stepping on a few of the shards in just his socks, and he yelps. is still disoriented so he pull them out and just stumbles out of the room stepping into his untied boots and leaving the room without closing the door leaving through the stairs grimacing as he walks. as soon as he gets out of the building and into a cab he takes another injection discretely, and with a few minutes he can't feel the pain in his foot so he smiles. gets out of the cab without paying and the guy starts yelling so fox flips around suddenly yelling aback not knowing what he's even saying, throwing money from hiss pockets angry at the cab driver and the driver gets freaked out and drives away.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:11 pm

tao- already at work, but mind keeps going back to fox concentrate tao, he's busy, get over it.

serena- has been sleeping most of the day the past week and the last few days, only needing tao when she gets medicine but has been having vivid hallucinations and panic attacks which neer has helped her through but now just gets night terrors and wakes up screaming, hasnt done that at all today since they put her own a new medicine, sleeping peacefully but still looks nothing like herself except for the blond roots growing in and has gotten a bit fuller but not much. eyes lazily open and looks around at the room, not really comprehending where she is. all she sees is her old room, the sun coming in the window and sees the pictures that she took on her wall, eveything looking normal from whe she left it at 13
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:16 pm

neer - is making coffee in their small room. he watches her curiously and worried like he'd been for the past days. worried and cautious, and caring. hey there.

fox - blood seeps through his sock but he can't even tell as he walks. he kinda looks homeless with the tank top and sweats and worn out jacket, the way he sways as he walks. i can't believe....ive gone back to this. he seems to walk in circles before finally coming to the abounded restraurant and walking through his eyes unable too focus on things.  
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:22 pm

serena- blinks and stares at him, all she can see is him standing at the end of her bed with no shirt and sweat pants, to her neer looks happy and free. rubs eyes and looks down at herself, she doesnt look hurt at all, long hair and tan skin wearing comfortable pajamas. looks back up at neer and cocks head to side do my yawns parents know your here?

eli- standing there with other people around him, including red haired leela. looks over at fox and eyes widen, a mocking smile on his face well well well, look whos back
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:31 pm

fox - glares at him his emotions not anywhere near normal at the moment, stalking toward him, half stumbling his hands in fists. you  said you would touch tao as long as i had the money. growls ready to punch him.

neer - furrows eyebrows together confused. what? your parents? serena...blinks realizes she must be hallucinating or something, because she should know they're not here anymore. am i not supposed to be here?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:36 pm

eli- well. looks at him back evenly you didnt have the money fox smirks i guess you got my warning huh? snickers didnt think you'd even notice, since your ignoring him now, poor boy thinks you hate him

serena- well...shrugs they don't have to know. smiles at him, a real happy smile and even giggles a little besides my mom likes you, she wont be mad. has literally created a whole seperate history of her hallucination

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 8:59 pm