WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #18

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #18 - Page 6 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #18

Post  Admin Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:26 am

steve- ill show you how. takes his much larger hands and puts them on his waist, moving his hips slowly at first and smirks up at jeff i mean unless you wanna dance somewhere else

tao- looks up at him, worry in his eyes. gulps and takes off foxs jacket, throwing it on the ground and combs one hand through fox's hair, missing the feel of it so much that he had to. i love you, i love you, i love you and you need to come to me when your not feeling good and you need to come to me when you get hurt, understand?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #18 - Page 6 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #18

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:34 am

fox - swallows down a lump in his throat, ok-kay. takes a deep and shaky breath fighting hard to breathe normally. his skin has a greenish gray tone and he's a little thinner than before since he hasn't much of anything but alcohol and drugs. the world sways a little and he rubs his temples until it  stops. he rises to his feet his sweats still on and hops over to the shower turning on the water catching himself with the wall. better to let it get c-clean first, right? adds trying to lighten the mood with a forced smile.

jeff - well um. face blushes. what if you showed me over there? nods to a dark corner.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:39 am

tao- your right, lets get you cleaned up, those wounds need to be cleaned. takes off his own shirt and smiles at fox you can barely stand, im going to help you.

steve- gladly. pulls jeff over to the corner and then moves closer to him, moving his body against jeff's and shifting his hips so they keep thrusting against jeff's. smirks up at him and grabs his shirt  pulling him down to kiss him
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:47 am

jeff - eyes widen and he kisses him back and they flutter closed. his hands move around him and burry into his hair and his wn hips and chest start to move to the beat pressing against steve.

fox - but--you've...i don't deserve your help, I've done nothing but give you a hard time and--starts to sob his legs giving way, exhaustion getting the best of him feeling absolutely awful, wishing he could just get it all over with without having tao involved like he is.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:51 am

steve- hands move all along his chest and bites jeff's bottom lip softly and then thrusts tounge into his mouth, french kissing him roughly

tao- eyes widen and moves forward, arms wrapping around fox and presses his back against the wall and moves close to him, putting hand on his cheek. andrew, im helping you because i love you, i dont need another reason
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:57 am

fox - sobs into tao's shoulder. i love it when you say my name. only you...only you. is thinking of when eli alls him by that, how much he hates it, but with tao its like a completely different name

jeff - is surprised by how insisting he is but doesn't pretest doing the same. too bad she's drunk...  his hands slide under the hem of jeffs dress  sliding it up shivering as his hands glide against steve's skin.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:06 am

tao- is confused on why he's so upset about that one thing but reaches up and hand runs through his hair andrew says it again only softer i want you to know you can tell me anything, anything at all, i wont be mad.

steve-gasps into jeffs mouth but goes on tippy toes, urging him to keep going. his kisses get more sloppy and is breathing heavily while nipping at his bottom lip and sucking at it gently, his hands wrapping around jeffs neck
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:15 am

jeff - his breath catches in his throat and his hands slide the dress all the way up grinding his hips against steve's.

fox - looks away his hands shaking. I'm sorry tao. i can't. i really can't. pulls away from tao his legs still shaky and slides down his pants then his boxers being stark naked in front of tao and steps into the shower leaning heavily on the bar they have in there that goes along the wall.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:22 am

steve-moans quietly into jeffs mouth and moves against him as well, hips shifting to rock against his

tao- sighs but still takes off pants and boxers and get into the shower as well, hand resting fox's back and helping him stand, grabs a washcloth and puts soap on it then bends down in front of him lifting up his injured foot this might hurt
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:28 am

fox - gulps clenching his teeth ready. the water coming down him is already stinging it a little and knows its gonna hurt since the cuts haven't scabbed over and are tender and unclosed. 

jeff - a small groan escapes his lips and he pulls the driss over steve's head completely dropping it on the floor beside him thankful for their dark corner with a couch  that he can't even see since the bulb that used to light it up is broken. he takes off his jacket and slips off his shirt dropping them to crashing his lips against steve's again. his hands grabbing Steve's shoulders kissing him hungrily.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:37 am

tao- at first gently brings the washcloth to his wounds, rubbing against them to get the soap into the cuts and has to ignore fox's noises and movements, trying to pretend it isnt him he's causing pain to

steve-whines against jeff's mouth and hands trace his hips bones and they creep down his pants and into his boxers
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:42 am

jeff - gasps and he wraps his arms around steve's waist pulling him closer his mouth moving up his face to his forehead. kissing him in every spot he can.

fox- groans through his teeth unable toy hold it back gripping tao's wet hair tightly. you almost done? voice cracks.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:46 am

steve- moans more and stretches up neck and arches back, just wanting to feel jeff touch his skin more

tao- almost. puts his foot under the water and it looks a lot better now that its clean, stands up and grabs fox's shoulders, forcing him to stand under the water holds onto him tightly, making sure he doesnt fall
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:51 am

fox - lets out a sigh of relief and closes his eye. his knees start to buckle but he forces them to stay up. i love you tao. i love you so much. i'd do anything for you. anything...

jeff - smirks and slides his hands down his spine and into the back of his pants. damn he's a wild drunk.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:55 am

tao-lets out a sigh of relief and hugs fox tightly, head resting on his shoulder do you promise? 

steve-smiles with eyes closed and tries to move closer to jeff but their already pressed up against each other pretty well
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:59 am

jeff - stumbles to the side still holding onto steve and when his leg bumps the edge of the couch in the corner he smirks and tosses steve onto the couch crawling over him propping himself up with one arm and kissing down his chest.

fox - i promise my life. chokes out his eyes starting to drift shut his body starting to shut down.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:02 am

steve- hands dig into jeff's hair and knees prop up so jeff and lay between them, moans louder and opens eyes ina daze to watch jeff

tao- i promise my life too. says softly and then keeps arms around fox, washing all the dirt off of him by himself and shampooing his hair and getting him all fresh and clean. turns off the shower and lifts him out, wrapping a towel around him and himself and checks if anyones out there before carrying fox over to their room. helps him get changed and then gets changed himself, doing literally everything for fox who is still awake but barely and then tucks him into the bed, crawling in beside him and kissing his for head i love you
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:09 am

fox - melts into him his forehead against tao's chest so happy to be with him despite his day. knows he could endure anything, literally anything, as long as he could see tao at the end of the day, and be as close as he is to him right now. mutters against his skin. i love you too. only a moment after he falls asleep with a small smile on his face.

jeff - grins and he stands sliding down steve's tights unable to resist.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:12 am

tao-his hands combs through fox's hair, sorting out the knots and just feeling the softness of it and brings the covers up around fox to encase him i love you most mumbles quietly to himself with a tiny smile on his face and then starts to drift off himself

romantic they doing this in a nightclub
    steve-makes a quiet whimpering sound and lets him do whatever he wants, to happy and drunk to even care
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:18 am

woah i am so confused cuz i have no idea what i replied to this morning earlier o.o oh well

and yeah i know right
    jeff - grins as he shimmy's down his tights and kicks down his own sweatpants, not even caring anymore, just being greedy. crushes his lips against steve's again moving his body against his.

awwwwcutelittleballsofcutenessohmgod
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:22 am

steve- kisses him hungrily, moving his body against his rhythmically and whimpers against jeffs lips, begging for more

should steve be mad when he wakes up
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:41 am

Oh my gosh yeah cuz i mean he was drunk...and jeff wasnt... And theyre practically naked...well are lol
    Jeff -(quickly obliges and his hands creep down steves pants unable to hold himself back)

Wanna just skip to morning though
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:33 pm

suuuure

steve- hours pass and ya no some stuff happens but the club doesnt even care cuz a lot of other people are doing the same thing, its like 5 in the morning when steve finally comes to, his head hurting like crazy. sits up and blinks around feeling extremely cold. looks around while running hands through hair where am i... blinks not remembering much except bits and pieces and then turns and sees jeff laying there naked and looks down at his own self and eyes widen part of the nights piecing together oh .... oh shit
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:43 pm

fox - his body wakes up on its own, being so nervous about having enough time to get things sold without even realizing it. his eyes fly open and its still dark out and early in morning, an hour or two till sunrise. he sits up in bed replacing his body with a pillow between tao's arms holding back tears and slips out of bed not even realizing he's wearing one of tao's big comfy sweaters and since it was already really loose on tao its even bigger on him coming past his but and the sleeves longer than his arms. is also in one of tao's smaller sweatpants that fit him fine. he tip toes out the door careful not to wake fox, or knock over a glass this time, grabbing his jacket dragging it behind him.

jeff - still asleep behind steve on the couch.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:56 pm

tao- eyes open right when he leaves his arm, his whole body on alert and yawns, stepping out of the bed and feels a burst of cold, would go for his favorite sweater but remembers he gave it to fox and smiles, imagining him wearing it. rubs eyes and stands up, running out of the room and silently creeps up behind fox, slipping his arms around his waist and presses a kiss to the nape of his neck andrew. stay. closes eyes and breath brushes against fox's skin please, please stay. please. voice is desperate and his hands tremble at the thought of fox leaving them and grip tightens i dont think that i can take another day not seeing you

steve-looks around at the trashed place and the people passed out and suddenly feels a burst of anger, turning and grabbing his clothes, putting on his dress stockings and jacket, having a very angry look on his face. stands in front of jeff and then face softens, seeing how peaceful he looks and starts to remember how jeff's skin felt against his own and the noises he made and- stops self biting down hard on lip and then kicks the couch hard

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:37 am