WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #18

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #18 - Page 23 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #18

Post  Legolas Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:14 pm

fox - after a few minutes he blacks out, the amount of drugs being to much for him.

neer - looks down at her a little worried at his comment but see's she seems alright and smiles. your beautiful. he sits down on an icy cold bench flinching a little at the coldness but gets used to it, adjusting, not caring he's getting a little wet, and not being all that cold. he pulls serena closer to hs chest leaning his chin on her head, his warmth breathe brushing her skin.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #18 - Page 23 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #18

Post  Admin Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:18 pm

tao-sighs and fake smiles into the mirror so it relaxes his features then walks out, going to wherever natalia wants him next

serena- mmm smiles and snuggles against him, then turns and unzippers his jacket and huddles inside it so shes completely pushed against him then zipper is back up and giggles 
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:40 pm

neer - smiles blushing a little, his cheeks rosy from the cold and that combined. your so funny and weird.

natalia - its the afternoon and she's downstairs in a ball-like room where people are dressed very nicely and there's maids and waitresses and waiters constantly darting around. hal of the room is made of tables and a large bar and quite couches and he rest is alive with rowdy music which looks kind of weird with the nice clothes. she's told tao to be down there at a certain time halfway throough the party.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:44 pm

tao- walks down the steps solemly, wearing a waist coat and dress pants and his face is emotionless. searches through the crowd for natalia

serena- high on pain killers my friend
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:48 pm

neer - smirks. well they're workin' just fine. leans down and plants a soft kiss on her lips.

a maid is sent over and tell tao's to follow her. she was put on duty to watch for tao. brings him through the edge of the crowd to the bar.
    natalia - sitting at the bar talking to a very tall lean man. turns from her conversation, swiveling around in the stool in a starkingly pink  sparkkly dress thats long in the back and super short in the front that hugs her body all the way up to her chin. oh hey sweety! c'mere!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:01 pm

serena- kisses him back, missing the taste of his lips and the feel of his skin and just everything about him and sighs, feeling bliss but also knows it wont last

tao- nods and walks over to her, smiling at the man she is talking to not sure if he is allowed to shake his hand or not hello ms. natalia. nods to the man sir
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:14 pm

man named Frederick with  straight dark red hair gelled back reaching the middle of his neck. has intense blue eyes that stay wide as his normal expression. holds his hand out to tao. Frederick Gell Mont. 
    natalia - swoons stupidly. oh isnt freddyboo handsome tao?

neer - pulls away not wanting to make things harder, just had really needed to do that and rests his foread on her head closing his eyes. i love you more than life.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:22 pm

tao- smiles at natalia and shakes his hand are you two..brother and sister?

serena- neer....mumbles and kisses his neck softly then closes eyes i love you too...im so glad your alive
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:32 pm

natali a- leans on Fred' sr arm. yes we are! except he's 7 years younger than me. cute little 24 year old. grabs his face and kisses him on the lips and goes back down form her tippytoes smiling cruely at tao.
    Fred - is smiling awkwardly. just graduated.  what about you tao? want to be a doctor right?
    natalia - turns around walking off to do something else smirking as she walks away.

neer - smiles sadly. yea me too. i started to think you'd already gone ahead without me
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:37 pm

tao- yes.say slowly and glare sat natalia for a second as she walks away so frederick. voice is a bit short and cocks head to the side, getting a pissy look im sure you know why i am here.

serena- im not sure if i still want to die..i did..but now i dont know if i do
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:41 pm

neer - naw me neither. touches his nose to hers gazing into her eyes.]

frederick- looks a little embarrassed and rubs the back of his head nervously. no actually, im afraid not. his cheeks flush red. im guessing you didnt agree to this?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:53 pm

serena- well...whatever happens i want to be with you. blinks up at him and then shivers

tao- nope. sees how nervous he looks and almost laughs but keeps a serious and annoyed face, which is weird on his usually smiling self
    mori- wearing a long dress and a color around her neck with her hair up. walks over to natalia and smiles at her and keeps her head down excuse me ma'me, if i am not disturbing you but could you direct me to tao evans?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:59 pm

natalia - raises an eyebrow but shrugs and directs her to the bar a little too high on alcohol to care much.
    Fred - oh.... yeah she's...doesnt know what to say so he shuts his mouth. 
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:00 am

sorry, i would have been on earlier today but i was reading..very very long but hi! i am so sorry i havent been on, i am very sorry, forgive me

soo ive been reading and just
     Shocked 
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:01 am

oh yeah... lol things have taken ahem a lot of turns
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:07 am

HI
    HIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHI

mori- walks over and sees tao, eyes widening, not expecting him to look like that. at first thinks to fred but knows its not him excuse me, may i interrupt?
    tao- of course smiles at her, recognizing she has a collar so she must be a servant and walks away from fred without another word. 
    mori- my name is mori shakes his hand quickly and then starts talking quickly andrew is being held at a warehouse were drugs are distributed and collected
    tao- wait what?
    mori- takes a deep breath my employer works with the dealers and he goes every week to pick up a supply, i heard them talking about andrew and i got a chance to talk to him
    tao- a rush of joy hits his chest and starts to smile, really smile and his eyes widen oh my god. chokes out and grabs her shoulders what did he say what did he say? is so happy and thrilled and hopes that fox dosnt hate him but now actuall has a chance to communicate with him
    mori- he said to say that he loves you
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:08 am

but i like the turns, very good turns, very weird turns, good turns
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:12 am

woot woot. okay so  ya know kendal and them back at caaaaanada now r planning and stuff to go get tay tay and andy and all. and zep and nav gonna go too so yup.

illl let u admin do another tay post
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:16 am

cool and they still a lil bit awkward since zeppelin said he loves nav right?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:16 am

oh yeah thats gonna be awkward lol
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:19 am

tao- heart fills with joy and feels tears in his eyes but holds them back, realizes that he said this before he saw the pictures of him and natalia. feels a lump in his throat and wishes all of these people were replaced with his friends and that it was fox standing in front of him, and wishes he could be dancing with him, with his andrew but doesnt know if he ever can again please..if you see him..say i had to...say im sorry and i had to, to protect him, please, he'll understand and tell him i love him too, i love him more then he could ever know
    mori- nods and smiles softly i will. her guy calls for her and nods to him once more in determination before running off

yup
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:23 am

okay so um you guys wanna skippidedoo?
    wow great post self
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:40 am

mori- skids down the hall of the warehouse, just darted away from the business men as they talked and finds fox's door a smile growing over her face and knocks quickly then opens andre! smile drops when she sees him oh god..

kendal- has a button down shirt and pants and has in a high pony tail, walking back and forth as sam  sits on the wing of the plane, a panel of it broken off as he works some wires well?
    sam- isnt paying attention to her much, goggles to protect his eyes over his head to hold back his hair and uses a screwdriver and another technical thing to poke around well- turns something biting his lip and unlatches something inside of it and picks something out i think im almost done
    kendal- well work harder!
    sam- hey! dont rush me!
    kendal- sorry sorry.
    sam- who knows more then you? me. who knows what he's doing? me. i will take al lthe time i need if you wanna fly this peice of junk so calm yourself down
    kendal- im just on edge
    sam- we all know
    kendal- rolls eyes

serena-doesnt have any machines hooked up to her anymore, is still very skinny but hair is a little bit longer and has a bit more color in her skin. her arm is still wrapped up and hasnt seen it since the incident but stil has many bruises and cuts on her, some even new from new halluicantions and her freaking out. always sleeps with neer but sometimes gets a little distant and not very nice to him and has occasionally punched him or hit him hard while hallucinating. right now is tangled up against him, sun coming through the windows but doesnt wake up. wears sweatpants but doesnt have on a shirt, her chest pressed against neers. they didnt do anything but during the night was crying and needed to be closer to him and just surronded by him so while neer was sleeping took of her shirt and curled up against him. sleeps soundly, her face still a little red from crying but looks moderatly happy

tao- sits on the bed, his eyes a little sunken from restless nights but look healthy since he is pampered. is getting dressed, putting on dress shoes and sighing, dreading another day of this. wishes there was another party so he could talk to mori, hadnt gotten to ask her about fox at all and desperatly needs to, so worried about him
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:51 am

igggy u are now able to enter lol

zeppelin - leans against the side of the plane. sure this thing is like...safe? yha know after you fix it up or whatever. hasnt said much to naveah lately, and is trying to act casual around her but finds it hard and embarrassing.
    zero - stands on ground. is glad she isnt one of the people who are going because it would be a long flight. sam are you going too? is a little sad so many of them are going.
    strife - sitting down in the grass a few yards away watching
    leo - is in the cockpit fixing some things.

fox - sitting in the corner of the room slumped down, his body dead still. looks like he's sleeping with his eyes open but he's ctually awake just not really aware of anything. there's needle marks all over his arm, and the room is clouded with smoke. doent seem to even notice mori.

neer - wakes up after awhile but stops stirring when he relaizes serena's there looking down not surprised and sighs biting his lip realizing she must have had a nightmare or something. wraps his arms around his resting his head on her chin.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:56 am

was waiting till when i was sure i was ready to enter

naveah- standing next to bri who im going to pretend is also leaning against the plane, looks around and eyes catch on zeppelin and then quickly looks away, it being hard to face him now. one because she knows his real name and two because he said a hugely important thing and she isnt sure how to respond

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:57 am