WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #16

iggy
    iggy

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #16 - Page 39 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #16

Post  iggy Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:50 am

naveah- groans into the mattress i didnt mean to say it like that! i wasnt trying to be poetic.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #16 - Page 39 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #16

Post  Legolas Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:55 am

zeppelin - laughs loudly flopping over onto his back with his head turned still looking at her. finally stops laughing. im sorry im sorry. naveah that was adorable, please continue? smiles nudging her with his shoulder rolling over close to her on his stomach. his smile is a little different and his feelings suddenly seem 10x's stronger.

Dread - in a quite blink of the eyes he's inside her mind. but that is what happened serena. stop denying the truth
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:57 am

serena- n-no it didn't, i-i was there. can clearly see neers broken body on the ground, him not moving, him not breathing, can hear her own screams echoing his name even though real her is quiet if it never happened why can i see it so clearly?
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:59 am

naveah- noooo, all i was trying to say if that it doesnt matter if you lost something, you make up for it being yourself and your personality and your everything. blushes even more not meaning to say that and groans again stop me before i hurt myself
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:02 am

gtg to sleep but i not sure if ill be on tomorrow ... byee
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:03 am

Dread - perhaps its because. oh serena, your not only denying it, you want that to be what happened and you dont even realize it.

zeppelin - smile grows wider and his expression softens and he wraps his arms under her pulling her to him, with a grip of steel, and burrying his face in her neck, her back facing him as he mumbles into her skin. naveaaaaaahif you dont stop im gonna end up spilling my guts having some mushy "i love you in there somewhere".

aww ok bye Sad
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:08 am

nooo zep and nav .... so close

serena- wh-what n-no i dont. stop it, stop trying to trick me, i would never want neer to die! times when neer hit her or yelled at her come to mind and can remember her younger self scowling at him or after he beat her, she would curl up in a ball and cry thinking it was just like with her aunt and wished everyone who ever hurt her would die. n-no...its not like that anymore .. i love him. 
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:13 am

iggyyy i already miss you X"(

Dread - i dont trick people serena. i show them whats really there. pulls out of her mind and turns around leaving the room satisfied with his work.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:19 am

ok since we doen that seen and iggy gone and im sad why dont we all go sleepyz

serena- is breathing heavily tears again forming in her eyes no stop crying you wimp instead of her voice saying that hears neers and whimpers a little stop ... stop dreads wrong, i love neer, i do. tries to think of good times but it seems everything keeps going back to the bad times maybe neer doesnt need me ... maybe i do w-want- no i could never want that.. but neer never seems to care-he never- freezes as a part of her mind pushes good thoughts into her brain remembering all of the times need said he needed her and that he loved her but then in her mind all of the memories start to fade away like someone is ripping them apart and voice cracks as she yells out stop, no don't!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:21 am

AWW poor serena Sad
    and yeah ok
    im just gonna stare at the ceiling for an hour or so.

GOOD NIGHTY
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:25 pm

serena- the memories all looks like their ripping away from her and she starts to cry again, her mind seems clouded of just the bad memories of neer, her being afraid of him or her hating him and then her time as a kid with her aunt, the memories of her parents are to ingrated into her mind to ever be erased and swings lightly back and forth while crying as the night goes on but the pain all over her body wont let her sleep

becka- in her own room and a couple minutes ago people have left her room and they are walking down the hallway, becka is currently buttoning up her own shirt and fixing herself to look respectable 

i like to be a high powered crazy evil smart lady who has a lot of weird times with strangers
    that does not sound good
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:54 pm

people? as in plural?
    u dirty girl becka
    and ya
    you go ahead and grow up to be that lol

Dread - a grin is displayed on his face as he walks right down the hall staring at the men who pass him looking back at them and their wrinkled clothing but doesnt think anything of it. knocks on becka's door.

guard - comes into serena's cell thingy and unhooks the chain from the cieling dropping her so that she crashes down on her shoulders not head so that she doesnt like die. marches out the door.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:01 pm

men plural yes
    and what i will not be that

becka- putting up heels and is currently sitting on her bed with just a loose button up blouse, can feel dread get closer and doesnt really care

serena- still awake but doesnt make a sound feeling literally no energy or care for living at the moment

kendal- got up before looking through the storage boxes and found a few blankts and put them on tao sally and neer during the night but only found small ones that could fit three people so she didnt have one but doesnt mind
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:15 pm

neer - his body stops shivering and his hands grip the blanket subconsciously.
    sally - stirs a little peeking one eye open.  feels bad about them going through all thid trouble to save her, but doesnt say anything falling asleep again.

dread - opens the door unlocking it with his mind easily and closes it behind him. stands in front of the bed grinning. torturing her was quite successful.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:27 pm

becka- oh good laughs lightly smiling at him while pulling on her boots what did you learn?

kendal- smiles and pulls up taos blanket so it wraps around him
    tao- reaches for the blanket mouthing andrew but kendal doesnt see and he turns in his sleep his expressin grim
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:32 pm

aw tay tay

dread - well. she's definitely broke now. smirks.  neer shouldnt be  so hard to kill. and she doesnt seem to have a clue about her parents hmm?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:37 pm

afk dinner
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:38 pm

becka- mmm, i changed it each time, more fun that way. though i did show her the real thing but she doesnt realize that. pulls hair up putting it into a high pony tail 
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:40 pm

gtg jv game
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:57 pm

dread - what is the real one?

kk
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:54 pm

OH MY GOD I LOVE U JOHN UR SO SWEET YAAAAY
    AWWWW MYCROFT LET ME HUG YOU
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:19 pm

GIVE ME LINK 

becka- stiffens just the tiniest bit then relaxes thats none of your concern, now, tell me what else you found out. her voice is commanding and forces him to straighten up and looks directly at her
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:21 pm

the hell kinda episode was that o.o
    i warn you
    this ep is pretty jacked up lol THE ENDING
    http://www.zzstream.li/2014/01/sherlock-s3-e3-his-last-vow.html 

dread - bites the inside of his cheek forrowing his eyebrows. is there something in particular you want to know?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:29 pm

becka- no, never mind, i jsut had higher hopes that you would find soemthing useful. stands roughly slipping on her uniform jacket and walks past him i already knew everything you told me, thomas wants answers on the resistance so get answers on the resistance.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:30 pm

Dread - gulps. yes milady. then smiles. anything else i can do? you look tired. says for no reason since he knows she could probably go days without sleeping

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 11:33 am