WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #16

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #16 - Page 38 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #16

Post  Legolas Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:40 pm

Dread - growls kicking her and her body swings limply. what the hell is wrong with her? spits at the guy.

Zeppelin - smiles. yeah it does. hope you dont mind purple..it was all they had. the coat has a lot of pockets and a zipper down the middle with a hood as well. stands there just gazing at her 
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #16 - Page 38 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #16

Post  Admin Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:41 pm

serena- swings but makes no sound
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:43 pm

guy- shrugs sometimes it happens. occasionally the prisoners will have triggers and they will shut down or go crazy though ... stares a serena ive never seen someone shut down this much. im sure it will go away if you cause her enough pain

naveah- giggles at how he looks at her and turns away, takes the coat off and waves over to him come into my secret fort
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:47 pm

ugh being on tumblr makes me feely cause people post a lot of poemy things and soem of them are kinda yes ish and ONE OF THEM IS SO SERENA AND NEER like no really its neer talking about serena and i hate love it so much its not fair
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:48 pm

zeppelin - takes his coat off, having, of course, no shirt underneath, draping the coat over a chair and crawling onto the bed into the entrance of the fort smiling. your such a kid.

Dread - snorts. i guess. . any suggestion sir? smirks.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:53 pm

awww....i saw ur post....its rly sweet. and awww Smile
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:54 pm

naveah-i havent got to do kid stuff in awhile give me a break. curls up beside him and lays there in silence for a couple of minutes hey zeppelin ... can i ask you a question?

guy- well one thing always worked well to snap them out of it, it would work even better if she was a shifter but it will still work. nods to him step out of the room walks out of the room behind the glass window were there is a panel of buttons
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:54 pm

i knooow its perfect
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:57 pm

Dread - is very curious and steps out as he says.

zeppelin - is half lying down, propped up on one elbow stroking her hair. yea? you can always ask me a question. grins
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:01 am

guy- closes door and then presses a button and high frequency sound goes off in the room thta if the guy turned it up loud enough it could make serenas ear drumbs bleed

naveah- well im not sure your going to like my question and you do not have to answer but ... looks over at him her expression soft why do you have only one eye?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:03 am

serena- in her mind a loud scream goes into it from the sound and blinks eyes once coming back to life, her body still feels numb and the sound isnt really hurting her more like waking her up
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:05 am

zeppelin - tenses up a little but knew she'd eventually ask. it was uh...cut out.  thinks of other things focusing on his hands in her hair as he talks.

dread claps hands together laughing. that was brilliant! oooooh. seems like fun. i want to do it next time. grins walking back into the room. peaceful sleep serena?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:09 am

serena- i guess the thing turned off and blinks at him i-i wasnt sleeping isnt exactly sure what happene jsut remembers dread asking a question and her blanking out
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:10 am

guy- turned it off and is talking with other guys abou other methods

naveah- flinches sort of knowing the answer but wish it wasnt that. when? doesnt want to pressure him but also really wants to know
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:15 am

zeppelin - sighs. remember when we had to um...save you from that fire in one of the small YES places? it actually happened there...i was about the same age when you moved here i think. starts feeling sick remembering that day when they forced his foster mother to watch as they hooked him down to the tables without anesthesia.   

Dread - yea yea i know you just got to scared so your body shut down dont worry yur ok now. taps her hurt arm. ready to move on?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:20 am

serena- y-yes. winces as he touches her arm it still in serious pain
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:21 am

naveah- feels horrible for asking and cant believe he had to visit the place where it happened again. ok...ok thank you for telling me, you dont have to say more moves forward hugging him tightly
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:29 am

zeppelin - rubs her back his expression kind of empty feeling distant thinking about that day, whenthe only foster parents he actaully like was shot dead. speaks, all of his words even and mostly flat. its ok. i dont mind. it was a long time ago. doesnt matter much anymore. kisses her forehead closing his eyes.

Dread - giggles and pokes her nose with the but of the knife. alright! how can commander cotter kill neer cotter? laughs at the names in one sentence. simple question!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:33 am

serena- h-he can be killed like everyone else. mentally stabs self for saying that stop it, stop putting neer in danger you idiot! the other side of her is thinking im not putting him in danger, that fact is obvious!
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:34 am

naveah- notices his tone and tenses i shouldnt have asked, its not any of my business.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:37 am

dread - ah. nods. and how strong are his healing abilities?

zeppelin - shakes his head. its fine really i dont mind. voice goes back to normal. you have to look at my god damn face just about every day, you might as well know why it looks how it does. grins a little.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:39 am

serena- strong, he rarely gets hurt thinks so if you try to hurt him it won't you bastards
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:41 am

naveah- smiles and wants to put her hand on his cheek but is a bit wary since its a touchy subject i like your face- wait no no! i dont want it to sound like im romantisizing your scars but like- sighs not being great with words one eye or two your still you, holy s**t that ryhmed and i sound like a total idiot, ok goodbye smacks face down on the bed blushing very hard
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:46 am

zeppelin - laughs lightly smiling widely and leans down laying his face on the bed beside hers looking straight at her head. ruffles her hair with his hand. aww naveah. it sounded poetic, i like it.

Dread - smirks. what kind of things. leans in close. do hurt him easily?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:50 am

serena-i-i dont know. images flash across her vision of him being a normal human again and his leg being hurt and having to be amputated remembers training and the blood running down his face after he purposefully fell off the wall, neer standing on the bridge, neer jumping. grinds teeth together get it together, that never happened hes alive

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:42 pm