WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #16

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #16 - Page 20 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #16

Post  Admin Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:34 pm

HER HUSBAND IM DYING

and ugh me either

serena- doesnt look at him just blocking him out and rocks back and forth mumbling to herself
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #16 - Page 20 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #16

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:36 pm

dread - stands up folding his hands behin his back and walks over to stand in front of her. nudges her leg with his foot. this is just a bit sad is it not? thank god your not a shifter anymore. that would be solo embarrassing! laughs turning the other way slowly pacing. and yeah knooooow. good thing your lil sweet heart isn't here. turns his head grinning at her.  i could kill him if i wanted too.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:44 pm

serena- what is the matter with you! slams fists against the ground and glares up at him isnt there anything you ever loved before? any person? anyone at all, youve had to have love someone before, you cant be so heartless
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:51 pm

dread - thats impossible you can't be heartless, EVERYONE has a heart. as he talks he's constantly moving his arms around. i can hear mine. and yours. which probbaaaaably won't be going on for much longer. but for now WHO CAAAARES. love. love is a funny thing. turns to face her his eyes dangerous. do i love? i don't know. shrugs. i don't feel things the same way you do.  smiles. i can't imagine having the stupid little things you have. what a stupid thing to be. a creature filled with nothing but emotions. nehhhh shivers genuinely disturbed.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:59 pm

serena- creatures filled with nothing but emotions have a much more thriling life then your dumb mind will ever have, you think your so mysterious and clever just because you dont have 'feelings' but you do. you think im stupid? i see whats happening, i grew up with that women thinks: i wont let them live, ill be damned if i sit here and cry i know here more then you ever will, no matter what she says, she does not care about you. if you live or die? whatever, all she wants is to win and have her own needs fulfilled. if you died, she would move on the second afterwards and your blind if you dont think so to. your nothing, so dont give me that crap that you dont care, because you do care, i see you care, and if you deny it, it will jsut prove it even more
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:07 pm

Dread - he normally doesn't ver become "angry" but this makes him mad and he hisses mist curling around his fingertips and his eyes shoot up to hers his senses turning on as he pushes straight into her mind being as reckless as he can to make it hurt. he sifts through her memories of neer and changes them, covering them with other images so that its too hard to get down to them. makes hem filled with need's own pain and screaming. 
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:12 pm

serena-slams back into the wall screaming and her hands grab at her hair, the pain is so intense she wants to throw up but all she hears is neers screaming as her memories are shifted around and all she hears is the screams echoing in her mind and tears drip down her cheeks as the pain feels like its burning her brain

awwww
    does she still at least have the memories theyre just like ... whaaa cuz i dont want my baby to loose her precious memores
    also hahahaha dread
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:16 pm

dread - slowly walks towards her his eyes starting to glow white, his voice low and raspy.  he can't save you now. you can't save him. he can't save you. your life isn't so important to him as his is to you. give it up. burns the words into her mind.

nah she didn't loose them. they're just very hard to "access" now. if accessible at all at the moment since need is so far away o.o
    BOOM
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:23 pm

very nice

serena- just screams in agonizing pain and it feels like shes dying neer ... no .. neer... is starting to have serious doubts about how much neer loves her from what dread is doing and thoughts of neer beating her are running through her mind neer no..help ... 

hey shouldnt neer be feeling this to a lil?
    also there will be a specific moment when serena goes crazy but defiantly not yet
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:28 pm

yeeep i was getting to that

neer - a few more hours have gone by and his steps are swaying slightly his senses salting to just time out zoning in on what serena's feeling. his head suddenly starts pounding again and he grimaces as they walk trying to ignore it.

Dread - not to smart now are ya? he grabs her by her hair and lifts her off the ground slamming her against the wall over and over. switches the scenes to when serena was with kendal on their mission together making it vivid but like she's hearing it all underwater. he silences the words and burns more words into her head as kendals mouth moves. "i was wrong about you. just another coward. nothing but a joke. utterly useless.. shakes her head more and yells while smiling like a mad man. ARE YA?!

neer - has to catch himself before leaning over and throwing up whatever had still been in his stomach which was mostly just liquid. his breathes come short his body aching, only feeling worse thinking about whats really happening to her.
    sally - jumps back startled.

Last edited by ZeldaFox on Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:28 pm

NO STOP DONT READ I CLICKED ENTER BY ACCIDENT
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:29 pm

kendal- neer! starts to get even more worried for him and even more for serena whatever is happening to her cant be good. what is it? what do you feel? whats going on?

serena- is now compeletely silent and cant move a muscle as her brain feels like its being ripped apart useless ... compeltely useless .. your useless! hears voices from amsot everyone shes ever met echo through her head until its mostly jsut neer yelling at her as kendals voice fades away. lets out a feral scream and fist bursts foreward and connects with dreads jaw, blood runs down her face where her head got cut as her banged it agaisnt the wall the voice of neer stops turning bad to more good and warm, keeps trying to get herself to think of something else, anything, just concentrates on neers voice telling her it going to be ok and is a little impressed she was able to do that
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:46 pm

afk eating
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:52 pm

neer - he turns at her his face angry. does it look like i know?! he starts to hyperventilate pulling himself to stand up straight agin. if she's living through that there's no way I'm gonna let something little like this get me.

dread - the blood dripping from  his lip down his chin stands out against his paper white skin and his smile widen showing sharp white teeth. what a great fist you got there. who taught it to you? aunt becka? start laughing hysterically as he speaks.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:25 pm

serena- yea, jsut like how s-she taught you how to be a no life scum! screams i nrage and flings self at him not careing if hes stronger and now starts to laugh herself i got you! her eyes looks a little crazy and she laughs while pounding into his face i got your weakness! i got i, i got it, i got it!

kendal- doesnt say anything jsut nods to sally to keep going
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:55 pm

sally -eyes dart between need and kendal then readjusts tao in her arms andn turns around walking on glancing back at them once.
    neer - glares intensely at kendal but it isn't a hard, mean glare. k-k-endal. we need. to move quickly. now is not the time..

Dread - eyes widen and he lets her punch him unable to register the pain, though it does do harm to his body, in a weird way. his body turns to mist and suddenly theres 7 dreads in the room the real one watching form the window outside whipping blood from his lip glaring into her soul his eyes bright white. you can see the glowing white eyes through the glass, ut not his body. and the clones all take out small sharp knifes closing her into the corner as dread stands back and watches blowing past her memories. this time he pulls up every moment she's ever killed someone or watched them be killed. every single person, even the ones she didn't know died but did.

afk dinner
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:03 pm

kendal- i know it isnt, im not giving you another sappy speech, im saying lets go, your girlfriends in trouble and you better get to her. voice isnt mean just really wants to leave ehrself and turns around and keeps walking

serena- backs into the corner and feels regret and guilt explode through her brain along with all the memories, as she watches the kills, some of them shes proud of, some of them feel like a stake is driving into her chest jsut by looking at them. eyes are wide and they dart all over the place like the images are happening in front of her
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:02 am

dread - minutes go by. long minutes. and finally the images slow down and its need she sees. neer stabbing himself all alone in a hotel room, dropping to his knees coughing out blood with no one else around. dread grins with excitement his mind making everything more vivid by the send so its like she's actually there. 

neer - nods letting out a sigh of relief an hurries after her biting his lip trying to block out the connection for the moment and morphs down into a normal dog, a golden retriever, finding it easier and less tiring to run like this.

sooooorry i ended up helping my sis make gingerbread cookies and then decorate them cause she's taking them to her friend and her boyfriends family when she goes to philly tomorrow. 
    lol i broke a head off one and make it look like the icing was dripping from the top..
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:11 am

serena- neer! screams and runs to him but her hands go right through his body but still cant help but think its real. need! NEER! watches him in horror and the blood drains from her face and her eyes widen sitting on her knees watching him start to die. no ... no .... n-neer. voice cracks and hands shake as they reach foreward and try to stop him and tears start to stream down her cheeks until shes full on sobbing his name over and over again. i love you, i love you more then ive ever loved anything, please, please dont die. is pushing with all of her might into neers mind which is actually far away but since shes literally using up all of her energy some of the fragments of her words gets transferred to actual neers mind but jsut barely like her voice is in static. is crying so hard her stomach starts to hurt and she wraps arms around it and leans over throwing up all over the floor still crying 

its fine
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:18 am

dread - whispers into the mic on the other side of th eglass his voice projecting through the speakers. the door locked and the clones dissipated into mist swirling around the ground. he's dead. he's been dead. it shows his collapsing body and his form going limp, warm red liquid that literally feels warm to the touch in the vision pooling out from around his chest.

neer - eyes widen when he just barely hears her voice. serena? sereana!? i-i-i can hear you! I'm here! tries all he can to get it through only focusing on that his head feeling like its gonna bust but it almost comes through the same way.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:30 am

serena- n-neer. at first cant hear him and reaches out puttin her hand in his blood and lifts her hand up but then hears his staticy voice in the very back of her mind and screams both physically and mentally NEER! NEER IM HERE, ARE YOU ALIVE? PLEASE .. PLEASE please .. her vocie gets quieter all that energy starting to drain her body and the body of dead neer in front of her fades from her vision as she colalpses head first into the fake blood going unconscious

becka- walks down from a meeting and is going to the room serenas in dread
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:35 am

dread - his eyes are still narrowed into glowing white slits his form calm and relaxed and a sly smile crosses his lips releasing her. yes milady. smiles warmly turning to face her. had completely forgotten about keeping her alive and he definitely would have killed her if it had gone on any longer.

neer - uses all the powers he can grab pushing them up into his head trying to get the words across. I'm right here serena...serena? SERENA!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:41 am

becka- what. takes steps toward him smiling viciously did i say. put hand on his shoulder so he turns to look at serenas limp body about not killing her. i wanted you to take it slow, not throw everything you had at her in one shot. sighs but then smiles gently at him for real i am impressed though. 

serena- her mind is a compelte blank and blood drains out of her mouth but is still breathing slightly but is fully uncuncious
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:46 am

neer - sh-she's alive. says out of breath.

Dread - smiles. she insulted you. plus, she's still quite alive. though i don't think she deserves the life.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:54 am

becka- leans a bit closer her eyes becoming serious you need to practice control

kendal- eyes brighten good! you were able to contact her?

ahhh drawing sleep overs brings me peace

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 2:17 pm