WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #16

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #16 - Page 21 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #16

Post  Legolas Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:00 am

neer - nods. s-sorta. i think she's ok...alive i mean. but the connection went...dead...sorta.

Dread - doesn't move a muscle. i don't believe i can simply praaaactice.

is that supposed to mean when were both drawings ahem such as now I'm assuming cuz i am ur peaceful.
    im confused
    or is there some girl i don't know about your having a sleep over with
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #16 - Page 21 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #16

Post  Admin Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:07 am

no i am drawing a sleep over
    trust me real sleepovers bring me the opposite of peace
    alsooooo...did you say were both draeing
    waht are you drawin
    is it ketrife
    or did you just type that wrong

kendal- oh ... doesnt no what to say it must take a lot of energy to make it cnnect from that far maybe she conked out

lol no neers like 'ya she was screaming my name like boody murder i doubt that'

becka- sighs but cracks a smile come on i need to show you something
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:11 am

yeeah i still working on this stupid ketrife Razz

and ya i worded that right
    and who the heck's in the sleepover o.o 0.0 O.O

neer - oh yeah lets say he transformed into  human before he started talking... yeah....probably.

Dread - smirks. what kinda something. is it alive.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:17 am

becka- a little bit. nods him along and walks down corrdor soldiers who pass them salute her on the way out and she opens up two heavy metal doors and they enter a huge dome. inside of it is a huge maze, like one you put a rat in. welcome to hell

i wanted to practice aditis alien girlfriend and then it turned into a slumber part with chibi mingo and tirie but  idont no how to do stinking aliens.
    im still thinking of this girl, i have no idea what i want her to look like or anything ... ugghghghhg
    i got addy done but man i hate this
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:25 am

Dread - raises an eyebrow and grin widens, turning his head to look up at becka. whats it for?

o.o
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:29 am

i dont no how to invent aliens
    waaaaahh

becka- special torture chamber, put prisoners in here, drives them crazy, answers. simple as a whipping, which i recomend for some of our 'special' guests winks at him and walks foreword, scientist are surronding the maze calculating things. the maze moves with the person, they are only allowed out when i say they are allowed out
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:35 am

dread - walks forward behind her his eyes darting all around the room his heading turning this and that way in awe. looks fun.

can't help ya there my friend
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:37 am

becka- dont you dare. chuckles and puts hand on his shoulder spinning him back around come now, i have another assignment for you
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:39 am

dread - glances back narrowing his eyes at the maze. I'm gonna beat you. says it like a challenge. turns back finally whipping the grin off his face.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:43 am

becka- do you care to pay a visit to our friends under the tunnels?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:50 am

dread - me? awww really? smiles up at her. i'd love to.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:52 am

becka- but dont, and i mean do not, give anythign away, do not even mention that serena is here. let him no that she is in pain, but she is not here. i want it to be a surprise
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:01 am

Dread - takes her hand and kisses the top of it like he's seen other people do. certainly. with that his shape morphs away, into a black mist curling around becka and then swirling upwards and disappearing. before long he's traveled all the way underground and the mist curls along the floors coming from behind the team
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:06 am

becka- rolls eyes but cant help but smile at dreads unusual antics

kendal- freezes feeling a familiar cool fall over her and turns and stumbles backwards you ... again?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:20 am

sally - gulps remembering him as well not wanting to go back to that.
    neer - growls turning around on his heals slowly as dread's mist starts to suck into one mound swirling together materializing into serena in a bikini. 
    dread - leans on one leg posing and waving to need. heeeeeey.
    neer - eyes widen in hatred and disgust . YOU F**CKING BASTARD, he sprints  at dread, filled with an energy fueled by hatred and rage alone, his energy already way down low, his claws are already out his teeth turning pointy. the tunnel btw is now a few yards across but only about 7 feet high.
    dread - ehh... makes a face like "ew"  they say I? need to control myself? tell that to him.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:21 am

srrry sleepy time for mee

kendal- whips out gun get tao to safety, now! backs up but keeps gun out, her hands shaking, not sure of what she should do.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:30 am

neer - he leaps at dread shifting right in air into a chimera downsized so he can move around a little in the tunnel but still almost just as powerful. he comes down on dread but his giant paws go right through him and he roars in anger whipping around looking for him.
    dread - appears down the tunnel behind kendal and taps her shoulder before disappearing and appearing further back,well technically...up...the way they were heading. you can hear his giggles echo as his form disappears and reappears. ignoring sally and tao not caring for them. he keeps them busy with trying to figure out where he is as the mist quickly curls around their legs and starts to get hot, like fire.
    neer - roars in ager hurdling down the tunnel his metal fur scratching rock form the walls.

ahhh im all alone Sad
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:31 am

SNOOOOW

kendal- yelps and stomps feet trying to get the heat away but one foot of course she cant stomp. come on! lets just run
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:45 am

sally - is already on it about 20 yards ahead of them worried something gonna happen to tao if she doesn't. this way! makes a sharp turn to the left down a very narrow tunnel.
    neer - growls and stays still for a moment using his senses for once to see where dread is and once he's got it he whips around and slashes at the air and dread materializes with three gashes across his face looking a little surprised. 
    dread - huh. yo got me. grins. your not an idiot after all! give me a hug kitty holds his arms out for need and need takes a breathe in and lets out a hot barrel of fire, blowing it down the tunnel(opposite of kendal) dread simply materializes behind neer determined to get rid of this nuisance thats keeping him from doing anything else. as soon as need whips around lunging forward his teeth snapping dread locks eyes with him forcing him back while need keeps growling. dread's eyes start to glow and his smile becomes chaotic as he leans forward in front of need's snout pushing into his head.

SNOW
    NO SCHOOL
    WOOT WOOT
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:59 am

kendal- is a few yards behind sally and tao but hears dread and neer fighting and the sound of the fire keep going. takes out gun and runs back to them and preses back against the wall and leans over looking to see whats happening and eyes widen seeing that dread has got need locked
    tao- eyes open slowly and vision is blurry make a choking noise that meant to be words and clears throat whats going on?

YAAAAA
    omg m waisting the day
    i need to get stuff doooneee
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:06 pm

sally - That thing Dread's back. says her voice cracking.

neer - snarls at dread lunging forward again breaking through it but dread only leans forward his eyes glowing a hot white gaining control again and sifting through his memories. he fills his head with serena's despair, and pain knowing how much it did to serena. bringing up all the times he's hit her, making them worse. 
    neer - eyes are wide with fear. s-serena.. serena...keeps repeating her name not thinking of anything else. his mind can't take holding his form like this and he transforms back into a human stumbling back his legs burning form the mist. tries to concentrate and pull out of it.

i need to totally go outside and take pictures o.o
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:17 pm

kendal- neer! jumps out and shoots at dread in his back and neck trying to paralyze him narrows eyes and keeps shooting at him over and over again neer run!
    tao- were ... were are kendal and neer? shakes ehad trying to awaken more and it finally clicks are they fighting him?

i wanna go outside but i gotta eat first yummy
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:21 pm

sally -stops and gulps. y-yeah.

dread - growls in annoyance his odd bleeding all over and whips around to do a nice powerful punch to kendals jaw still smiling.
    neer - snaps out of it, hyperventilating again. clearing his head, shaking it, and then his eyes narrow, ignoring kendal.  stalks toward dread as he fights kendal flicking out a razor sharp knife.

yea me too Razz
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:34 pm

kendal- stumbles back and then growls and whips her own arm back and punches him straight in the noise using a lot of her unnatural strength and knees him in the stomach and holds up fist prepared to fight until she sees neer approaching from behind 
    tao- oh it feels like its getting hotter and hotter in the tunnels and arms tighten round her put  me down ... i think i can walk a little.

becka- stands in front of serenas room in front of the glass with soldiers around her move her to a different room. the soldiers go into the room and lift her up, serena is still knocked out cold and they lift her into a different room thats all metal everywhere with a large glass window and metal door
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:40 pm

Dread - (growls at kendal taking out a knife)
    Neer - (just as he comes behind dread his arm drawn back he apins to the side and stabs the air slashing the knife atthe air and he real dread materiallizes at neer slams him against the rock wall Stabbing him over and over and over again. Where. Is. Serena !
    Dread - (is smiling as he stabs him looking peacul.) i dont know. (Laughs )
    Neer - YES YOU DO ! (Hokds the knife to his neck)
    Dread - that wont work buddy (cocks his head to one side)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 7:13 am