WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #13

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #13 - Page 5 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #13

Post  Legolas Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:28 pm

neer - serena!eyes fill with rage and his huge body pushes off the ground hurdling towards the soldier. one large paw slams into the soldiers face standing over her teeth bared the acid dripping down onto the soldier.

soryr if i sloooow watching free ep 12! Very Happy
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #13 - Page 5 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #13

Post  Admin Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:32 pm

Soldier- (smiles evilly as the acid burns her and shrinks down into a snake and slithers away into. A crack into the wall)
    Serena-(trembles and winces as tummy starts to heal. Looks up and then leans over and ears fall out.) god I can't even beat her (whispers barely audible. Let's a small pool of blood form around her nt even caring anymore. The wound easily closes up and stares down at the floor, refuses to look at neer feeling so much shame)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:46 pm

oh my god im gonna cry this episode is so emotional!!!!

neer - roars and claws at the walls but only some of it chips away. stomps the ground infuriated, after a while realizes she's escaped and he cant do anything about it. turns around and turns back into a human breathing hard and rushes over to serena. starts to feel sick again but forces it back down. serena i cant believe you lived with that...and you never...pushes it aside. whatever who cares ill kill her. i swear i will. slips his arms under her getting blood all over he hands and pulls her to his chest holding her tightly.
    archie - what the hell just happened here!
    saskia - she was a YES....she was.....
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:56 pm

Serena- that. .tthat wasn't her (gulps and wraps arms around him and refuses to cry, folds into him just wanting for once for someone to protect her.) that was just a pawn, she was going to take me .. To take me to- to that- that (voice breaks and shakes head blocking out the memories)

Susan- that was a YES inflitration. Call the general.. A YES inflitration (stares at them in shock)

Awww if this was an anime this would be an emotion episode to
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:04 pm

neer - then ill kill them both. cups her face in his hands. alright? and dont tell me not to. because your not going to stop me. leans forward kissing her straight on the lips.
    saskia - watches them with a sad expression for a second before turning around following archie as he presses a botton on the wall to phone into the general's office.

i know right!
    oh my god rin hugged haru
    they're so god damn cute!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:15 pm

Serena- (smiles while he's talking and kisses him lovingly. Cups his face in her hands and draws away nodding) thank you ... Thank you (smiles and tears blur her sight and they stream down her cheeks) you don't have to do that but ... But thank you
    Jill- (the phone in her office rings and she picks it up) hello?
    Susan-(instructing soldiers to check perimeter)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:19 pm

archie - there has been a YES infultration! a soldier, excuse me, a YES soldier that is also a SHIFTER was undercover and escaped. you must put the base into lock down!
    neer - smiles and pulls her in for a hug closing his eyes. suddenly, the exhaustion from shifting into such a powerful creature gets to him and his arms and legs become tired and he has to pull away from serena quickly to throw up.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:28 pm

Serena- (watches him sadly and reaches out not disgusted at all.waits until he's done and touches his solder) neer ...
    Jill- (eyes widen in fear and anger and demands) tell me everything
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:34 pm

neer - coughs. h-hold on. throws up one more time this time a bit of blood comes out but then it stops and he catches his breath raises his hand to his shoulder resting his over hers.  im alright. it'll stop eventually.
    archie - explains everything that happened but instead tell her that they had been moving them to their rooms when the soldier unveiled herself.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:45 pm

Serena- you can, I believe in you.(look at him sincerely and takes his much larger hand in her more delicate littler hands.) I trust you.

Jill- (stays silent for a long time then nods) ok, please contact me if there is any more information and send some soldiers to patrol the border(hangs up and makes some calls like an important person)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:47 pm

Hey can you switch the ranks ver to the new topic

Last edited by Admin on Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:50 pm

neer - for some reason her saying that to him right then and there makes him completely melt inside. speaks very quietly. what would i do without you...

IGGGGYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u mean on the first page ranks??

blah blah archie does that.
    archie - where are the subjects?
    saskia - um i...uh..i dont know.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:56 pm

Yes please I'm not on computer so it's hard

Serena- (smiles) not be here. (takes his hand and kisses his knuckles softly)

HEYIGGYZWHATSISUP

Susan- I don't know (spots the and narrows eyes) this isn't an excuse we still need them. And now we know what the girl turns into
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:58 pm

Hey my lovelies
    Gonna be slow reading over OMG THE KETRIFE REUNIONS JUST KILL ME WITH FEELS WHY DON'T YOU
    so I wanted to do something with nav and zep thative been thinking about so I sneaked on like a criminal I am so could they like be at a rest stop or something or ... Cause dude I Need to do thIs
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:03 pm

archie - nods to guards. grab em and put em back into their confinments. 
    saskia - give them a small break wont you! cant u see theyre not just suffering on the outside but mentally?! i dont know if you've noticed but they have telepathy! they understand exactly how the other feels! you cant simply separate them!
    archie - looks at her stunned. how'd you know this? wait what!
    saskia - instantly wishes she hadnt said anything...well...i could just tell by the way they acted...when they were alone.
    neer - smiles at her wishing they could just be normal humans for once, but then shaming himself for ever thinking that.

YESH YESH REST STOP IT IS
    cleff - pulls into a gas stations and gets out to pump gas. you guys go into the store and grab yourselves something to eat.
    zeppelin - grumbles. not hungry
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:13 pm

k did the rankings ill update them tomorrow i gonna have to go onto my phone to post soon so ill be slow.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:21 pm

Serena- (tilts his chin up so he looks at her) your fine the way you are (speaks very quietly) its not your fault you have these powers and your doing yor best and it's ... It's not your fault, but if my ... My aunt comes for me .. Please dont get in the way, just let me deal with her. Please. (stares at him seriously)

Susan- what else do you know about them? Are they like a pack? Are they mates?
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:27 pm

Ugh I'm sorry I might leave randomly but we will do the thing tomorrow promiise

Naveah- (looks back at zeppelin and mouths: I need to talk to you) (hopes out and walks behind the building)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:34 pm

Neer - (nods finally understanding) alright. Ok

Saskia - i never asked her about that but they do... Love each other
    Archie - (smirks) we could use this to our advantage

Its ok!

Zeppelin - (thinks: great shes gonna tell me to try my best to move on because she likes decimus now) (gets out of the car and follows her)
    Decimus - (goes into store with bri)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:38 pm

Serena- do you? BEcause I don't want you to get all angry and attack her, she's mine, let me handle her ok? (thinks mind closed off: because she'll ruin you)
    Susan-(smirks ) oh yes we can.

Bri- (searches around store)
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:41 pm

Naveah- (looks at him and comes toward him so she's standing kind of close) zeppelin ... Zeppelin thank you. For saving me .... Ok you knows what let me just skip to the point. Zeppelin I still ave feeling fr you! God there I said it! (throws hands up in air in frustration)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:44 pm

Neer - yea....im sure. Shes all yours. Unless something happens to you
    Archie - grab them
    Guards move forward and yank them to their feet
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:46 pm

SerenA- no.. Wait no! (reaches forward for ne'er but they push her back into a crowd of soldiers) wait no! Neer!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:54 pm

Zeppelin - (is unable to move) then... If you do...and i do. (Looks down hating how he has such a hard time being smooth around her) then will we ever be able to make it....work again?

Neer - (looks at her sadly)(we can still talk dont worry) (lets the soldiers take him away and theow him back into his dark cell)
    Archie - (smirks) tomorrow is the day the real tests start
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:57 pm

Naveah- I want to zeppelin but ... Can I trust you? I mean I think I can because (moves a little close) oyou did take a bullet for me. But (looks up spat him curiously) can I trust you?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:43 am