WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #13

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #13 - Page 2 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #13

Post  Admin Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:46 pm

serena- i can barely see at all walks toward the window and presses both palms against it. neer? says looking into the glass is it you?
    susan- look at them a little disgusted
    martha- talks to another soldier a couple more seconds
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #13 - Page 2 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #13

Post  Legolas Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:52 pm

neer - nods. yea, its me.
    archie - she cant here you.

girl - stands up. sorry, i should have noticed before. was your eyesight always bad?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:00 pm

serena- doesnt even glance at her jsut says quickly no. neer. looks around the glass just seeing if she can catch the tiniest glimpse of him. balls up one of her hands and slams it against glass. presses forehead against glass and closes eyes im sorry

susan- startled for a moment what a-
    martha- times up, grab him
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:30 pm

Neer - (looks back at her sadly as they pull him away then turns forward) (none of this was your doing)(mutters quietly watching the ground in front of his feet as he walks) it was all me. 
    Archie - what was that?
    Neer - where are you going to put me and serena?

Saskia - (looks at her sadly) ill see what i can do. (Exits the room)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:34 pm

serena- feels his presence leave and and slides to knees o nthe ground, looks dowen and keeps hands on the glass. doesnt say anything back
    martha- she will be staying there. your going somewere else
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:41 pm

neer - what? eyes widen. but she didnt do anything wrong! its not her fault she acted on self defense when you guys threatened her! growls at martha his teeth turning razor sharp.
    guard - holds his hands behind his back holding him back.

saskia - takes one last look at serena before catching up with the others. ma'am why is..the girl staying there? why are they being detained separately?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:48 pm

Martha- I do not exactly no, I was just giving orders but. I suspect the women is here encase she is also a shifter so she is being tested o not, and they are being detained separately probably so they can't work together to break out, even though they can tal kno each other they can't use each others strengths. But that's only a guess (walks calmly)

Serena- (people pass the window and they see her there some stop to look and she slams her fist into the glass harder then before and the glass shakes. Slams both her fists into it)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:11 pm

Neer - (snorts) like thatll hold her
    Archie - it will.
    Saskia - alright i understand.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:15 pm

Serena- LET ME Out! (scream furiously and pounds fist against glass)
    Guy- would you like me to sedate her?
    Martha- if she gets out of hand, yes.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:20 pm

Archie - just sedate her now. Itll be easier for us and her.
    Neer - dont.(cringes) (serena please. Theyre gonna sedate you if you dont...calm down... But i guess im really not one to talk.)
    Saskia- are we taking him out of the building or another place in here?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:28 pm

Serena- (mind fills with rage and slams fists against the glass, doesn't even register that eer is talking to her. Screams with teeth clenched )
    Guy- (bids) I'll do it now (walks over to the glass and opens a little compartment in the door and shoots a tranquilizer in it and it hits her in the neck)
    Serena- (eyes widen and stumbles around before collapsing to the ground)
    Martha- good thing we have those animal tranquilizers I don't think I a human one would suffice her, and we are keeping him in this building
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:37 pm

Neer - (eyes widen) what the hell did you do that for! (Tries to Shakes the guard off but when he doesnt grabs him tighter and jerks forward flipping the guard over his head onto his back)
    Guard - (groans in pain)
    Saskia - (bites her lil wishin she could do somehin insteady backs away from him)
    Neer - (growls) im not going ANYWHERE with you monstera until you let her go!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:43 pm

Serena- (sleepy on the ground)
    Martha- (sighs) let him in but only for a little
    Guy- (opens the door so he can go in and see er)
    Martha- you can't take her though, not yet
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:50 pm

Archie - your giving him exactly what he wants. (Says angrily running a hand along his slicked hair)
    Saskia - i think fair
    Neer - (rushes in the room slamming it behind him andwlowly goes down to his knees taking it easy on his leg) hey. (Lifts her upper body onto his lap keeping one arm behijg her head the other touching her short hair) you in there?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:55 pm

Serena- (blinks up at him the tranquilizer not much of an effect on her. Looks at him and reaches hand up and touches his cheek) they can't keep me down for that long.
    Susan- (turns around) you can't be this soft
    MArtha- listen if we don't let them see each other a little they will revolt
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:58 pm

Saskia - (nods) do they look like theyre about to hurt someone anymore? (Motions toward them)
    Archie - well no...
    Neer -(grins) nobody ever could. (Hiods her hand) look....just hang tight alright?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:01 am

Gtg

Serena- ok ... (smiles and nods) I thought we came here to be free, we'll need be truly free will we?
    Martha- there not dangerous when you give them what they want
    Susan- still there not trustworthy
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:07 am

Archie - and there nit always going ti get what th want.
    Saskia - that is true...(sighs) theyll ge used it. i hope
    Neer - (bites his bottom lip) its not our fault

Okeydokey
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:13 am

Serena- (says quietly in a daze) but what If it is,people don't treat me like a human because I'm not, I don't deserve anyone's respect.
    Martha- at least let have this before we run the tests, who knows if they can even stay sane through some of them
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:21 am

Saskia - (gulps)
    Archie - as long as we collect the needed information
    Neer - i dont give a crap if they think were animals i not. We know what we are. And it sucks that we cant change it but i respect you. (Kisses her forhead) because i know how you feel.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:24 am

serena- grabs his wrist and looks at him sincerly dont let them break you.
    susan- thats enough, grab him
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:03 pm

Neer - ill be just fine. You hang in there too ok?
    Archie - (taps his foot impatiently then opens the door walkig dirward grabbing neers shirt and pullin himto his feet tearing him awy fom serena)
    Neer - (growls pushing him away) dont touch me.
    Archie - get used to it. (Walks out behind neer)
    Neer - (glances back at serena giving her one last smile)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:15 pm

Seren- (sits in knees and stas at him solemnly)
    Martha- bring him (they lead hm to a room that is doors away from Serena's open cage. The room is all black unlike Serena with a simple bed and the walls are metal. There is another black one way window covering one whom wall. Er throw him in and shut the door and a metal wall comes over it)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:21 pm

Neer - (walks cautiously into h center of the room then turns in a full circle pretending to admire he small room. Smirks and speaks aloud aware that they can hear what he's saying) quite the room. Metal...metal...is that steal? Im flattered.
    Archie - (glares through the window) we'll let them become accustomed first. Since i assume this isnt like their natural environment)
    Saskia - what...kind if tests will we be running?
    Archie - oh many! Ways they react to sounds and touch. Draw their blood. Perhaps s what works on them and what doesnt.  Id like to see how that healing mechanism works, but the best and most important tests...(thinks to himself: will have to be done when the general is not around)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:27 pm

Martha- please report all of your findings to the general and bREIF her on what our doing good day (walks stiffly out of the building)
    Susan- I say we begin with the tests right away, to see how well they adapt.

Afk shower

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 10:51 am