WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

5 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12 - Page 4 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12

Post  Admin Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:57 pm

Tao- ( sighs and go back into room and closes door and shuts light and curls up into bed in total darkness and quickly falls asleep just feeling awful)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12 - Page 4 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12

Post  Legolas Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:00 pm

fox - eventually closes the lap top not liking going through the pictures for the millionth time and goes to sleeeeeep.

AFK i want desert

ill be back FOR THE HAIRCUTS SOONISH
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:10 pm

Watching breakfast club for the first time ever it good

Okay who you wanna start with?

Tao- ( wakes up seeing sunshine in his window looks up but groans and shuts eyes)

Serena- ( feels self awake but isn't sure since cant see shifts into neer and smiles at his warmth?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:33 pm

Thats a tv show right?

Zero - (pops right up atthe first slive of light coming through the attic indow and climbs down the ladder running down he hall) HAIRCUT DAYYY!
    mak - (rubs his eyes the vibrations of her steps waking him up)
    Zero - (runs up to strife room to wake him up but since hes jot there she sighs and runs up to kendqls room and stands in the doorway with her arms crossed) really?

Neer - (mumbles his eyes still closed) morning
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:40 pm

Humming no it's a movie .,, like a classic movie from the 80s it's actually really popular well not in our generation

Sam- ( asleep in work shop)
    Tao- ( wraps blankets around his skinny frame and stands up with blankets trailing behind him clomps downstairs sadly and gets breakfast with large sheets around him and flips them up so a hood forms around his head)

Serena- good morning neer ( hands search his face and fingers caress his cheek softly)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:03 pm

Oh yeah ive hears of it but heres another old how with breqkfast in the name that i cant remember

Neer - (gazes into her eyes seein the same milky color. Doesnt want to ask but wants to know) how are your eyes?
    Crispin - (lifts his kitty head from his paws and yawns)

Zero - (walks over to strife and places her foot on his back shaking it around)
    Strife - (groans and swats her foot away opening his eyes ) its still early zero.
    Fox - (is curcled up in a ball on one side of the couch still sleeping)
    Mak - (gets up and looks out into the hallway)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:32 pm

Tao- ( shuffles around in blankets and brings bagel over to table and slumps down)
    Sam- ( wakes up in a blur and groans)

Serena- still dark sorry ( smiles slightly and fingers lightly brush his lips and leans forward and kisses him softly before pulling away)

Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:43 pm

Neer - your just ok with that?
    Fox - (rolls off the couch in his sleep bumping into the table next to the couch. Groans loudly)
    Zero - get up!!!!
    Strife - (sits up on th floor rubbing bis eyes) aight. Im up.
    Zero - now come on!!!! (Races into sam room and grabs him by his am and drags him out of bed even though hat means him flopping onto the floor) you guys get up to late!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:13 pm

Tao- ( hears a thump but ignores it and keeps eating)
    Sam- zeroooooo! ( face rubs against floor not having the energy to even look up)

Serena- no but there's nothing I can fo about it ( a look of hurt crosses her in seeing eyes)
    Kendal- ( wakes up and hand of hair is sticking up runs eyes and yawns)
    Maliha- ( in human form stretches and stands) were are Serena and neer?
    Jeyne- ( is already awake and out of the tent)
    Kendal- ( sees mask and wig she tore off last night) I guess I don't need that now since we're out of the city ( grabs it and throws it in the large trash an outside the house then walks back and sits) no idea
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:31 pm

neer - rolls onto his back and starts to sit up. sorry, that was a stupid question.
    crispin - turns into a human and walks over to the others and shrugs.

zero - laughs. if you dont like it do something about it you fat lump.
    strife - walks down the hall groggily with his old cloak on grumbling. is it just me or is this place freezing.
    mak - decides to go downstairs and eat with the others.
    fox - starts to sit up but his head bumps the table and he falls back again. god damnit i hate mornings! throws his arms to the side frustrated and hits his hand on the edge of the table. OWE!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:44 pm

Omg everyone is so grumpy it adorable

Kendal- ( looks over them and sneers) they look fine ( tries smoothing out hair but it doesn't work so gives up)
    Serena- it's fine weres you go?
    Maliha- who cares

Tao- ( winces at all the noise and narrows eyes angrily)
    Sam- ( stands up and shuffles to kitchen and sees Tao) wow your grumpy in the morning .., that's a first
    Tao- I didn't have a great night ok so shut up
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:53 pm

haha indeed zero is still in high spirits though lol

crispin - walks over and stands on his tippy-toes behind kendal and starts untangling her hair effortlessly, seeing every single hair and where each one is entangles in.
    neer - im right here. leans over and lifts his pant leg to reveal the mechanical metal leg. touches it cautiously still not quite sure how it works.

fox - starts singing some song really loud.
    strife -walks into the kitchen silently grabs a piece of bread and eats it without sitting down or doing anything to it.
    zero - watches strife eat. you suck at breakfast.
    strife - you eat your food how you wan and ill eat mine how i want.
    zero - speaks in a low tone with slurred words. you eat your how you want and ill nehblehneh
    mak - can tell she's making fun of him and smiles.
    strife - thats not how i talk..
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:01 am

Tao- ( covers head with blankets and sighs)
    Sam- ( laughs and pulls out some cereal) you guys are weird

Kendal- ( grumbles a thanks and crosses arms)
    Serena- wow thanks ( reaches hand out and pushes self up trying to find neer)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:21 am

Neer - no prob. (Scoots a few more feet away from her playin with her) now I'm right here. (Gets up trying to get used to his org and backs behind her) and here. See I'm in to places at once)
    crispin - (looks around the beach while hes detangling kendals hair looking for neer and Serena till he finds them [what are they doing....]

Zero - so when we going for haircuts?! Ill go get changed! (Takes the other half of bread out of strides hand and darts back upstairs eating it on her way)
    Strife - ugh. I don't think I like the fact that shes more used to me now.
    mak - (pours himself some cereal) so what's the plan today? Wait um nevermind.
    fox -( lights up a cigarette tight there on the floor and coughs out the smoke) probably-(coughs)- should do this while lying down (chuckles)
    strife - I smell ... (eyes narrow and he stalks out if the kitchen seeing fox smoking. Pushes the table aside and places his foot on fox's stomach causing him to cough more)
    fox - what the he--
    Strife - (takes the cigarette from his hand forcefully and puts it out by pressing the smoking end to fox's arm)
    Fox - (yelps) dude!
    Strife - (takes his foot off and picks him up by the colllar raises him to him an inch off the ground.)

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:33 am

Serena- ( smiles) stop it you ass ( tries to focus on Snelling and hearing to find out we're he is. Takes a cautious step toward him)
    Kendal- weirdos
    Jeyne- aww there cute
    Maliha- no they weird

Tao- ( glances up hearing fox yelp and becomes defendant but knows fox has to fight his own battle) just let him go strife ( voice is rough with sleep )
    Sam- what's the deal anyway? He smoked once inside just tell him to go out
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:42 am

Strife - (growls) i dont want this place to burn down. You've bren lucky so far but one stupid move and you could be caught in a fire. I don't feel like picking through dead bodies and telling kendal people got hurt because you smoked a freaking cigarette inside and I let you. Got that?
    Fox - alright alright man! Calm down. I highly doubt one tiny---
    strife - ( raises him higher)
    Fox - ok ok I promise I wontndo it again ok big guy?
    Strife - (puts him back down his face still expressionless) your a part of us now. Start acting like it. (Turns away from fox and goes back into the kitchen as if nothing had happened.
    Leo - (exits the separate part of the biulding and wonders his way through trying to find his bro)

Neer - (chuckles) if j was an enemy you'd be dead by now ( walks around her as he speaks)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:48 am

Serena- aww that makes me feel special ( focuses hard on her instincts and kifts hands up to her face like neer might strike at her. Lifters to his footsteps and breathes slowly before turning to him and pouncing)
    Kendal- again. freaks

Tao- ( raises an eyebrow at strife but continues eating)
    Sam-;@( eats in silence knowing not to question strife)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:06 am

Zero - (bounces back into the kitchen wearing a blue and black skirt, a black zombie Kitty shirt and knee high black converse.) Why aren't you guys all ready yet?
    Leo - (feels awkward just walking into the kitchen so he walks around awkwardly outside it.)
    Fox - (walks in kinda in a daze) so um. Haricuts right?
    Zero - right and nobodys ready!!!
    Strife - ill go like this
    Mak - are you guys going somewhere?

Neer - (steps to the side) your being to hesitant.
    Crispin - (frowns) [but were all freaks]
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:09 am

Sorry that I'm being slow drawing at same time
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:44 am

Tao- I'm not going
    Sam- you have to go! Your head is fluffy to
    Tao- im not going ( walks away to upstairs)
    Sam- what a drama queen and ya mak! ( waves over to him and writes down: haircuts)

Serena- ( narrows eyes and turns to him and springs at him )
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:11 am

Neer - (snaps his hand out and puts his hand on the top of her head keeping her from geting any closer) much better

Zero - tao why not?! (Runs after him getting in front of him) you were the one that agree to this too, you said you would.
    Leo - (peers in)
    Strife - hey kid.
    Leo - (frowns but lets it go) whys tao so upset?
    Fox - (looks down at his ratty shoes)
    Mak - (nods ok)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:25 am

Serena- ( grabs his wrist and twists it off of her then brings up bare foots and shoves it into neer's chest so he falls back onto the sand. Falls ontop of him and smirk as she sits on him) ha

Tao- ya but I don't need a haircut plus I don't feel to great. It's not a good day for me
    Sam- no idea but could it be anything he mentioned yesterday ( like his birthday hehe)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:37 am

Ooh yea i forgot :p
    Leo - (face goes white) well it is... His birthday
    Fox - (head snaps up) what?
    Zero - (shoulders droop disappointed) please tao? There needs to be at least one normal person in the group to like talk to the workers. I wouldnt knkw what to say.

Neer - (falls with an oomf) yea i think your good now. God woman you weigh like 300 lbs?
    Crispin - (finally come to realization and steps away from kendal) [ hes helping her train]
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:48 am

Tao- ugh fine if I have to let me get changed ( stomps into room and shuts door)
    Sam- no way?! But how would that make him angry? How old is he now?

Maliha- oh he's helping her train
    Jeyne- that's nice
    Kendal- still weird
    Serena- yes I do ( laughs) hey mr tough guy can you get me off?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:56 am

neer - is that a challenge of some sort?
    crispin - you think everythings weird

lol tao's very dramatic
    zero - eyes light up. yay! skips back downstairs passing leo.
    leo - shrugs and quickly goes through the house and up the stairs knocking on tao's door.
    strife - rubs his eyes again with his hand. i dont think there's ever a day when everyons completely happy.
    fox - why didnt he say something, that means he's...17 now.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:31 am