WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

5 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12 - Page 22 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12

Post  Admin Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:50 pm

hey em you sure you want a selfie as a profile pic someone you dont know might see it ... but its up to you

serena- smiles but shakes head and takes it. are you just going to force me to eat now? because it wont work
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12 - Page 22 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12

Post  Legolas Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:53 pm

real quick. i forgot we saved like a couple of peeps from fire so em u can be one of them if u want too

neer - im not forcing you. im just demanding you to.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:01 pm

serena- oh well now i completely understand smiles and takes the sandwich and bites into it.

group a wake up!

sam- yawns loudly and feels uncomfortable in the cramped car groans and sits up with some survivor leaning on him
    fallon- curled up around zero
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:06 pm

characters have been updated.

and well i was thinking
    maybe if either neer or strifes group on the way run into Logan (now a changed person) as she's trying to finish a mission with a group of people to save like kids at an execution thing or something. for a side thing to do.
    also thinking maybe strifes group as they're driving the van's tire completely pops or something and they're stuck in the middle of a forest in a small road and have to camp out, and then like a group of highly skilled bandits come looking for people to trade....or looking for people for something.

neer - grins then smile fades. did you get any sleep at all last night?
    crispin - starts playing with the hem of his shirt bored.

zero - morning. whispers quietly already been awake for a couple hours.
    strife - drives slowly along the windy foresty road dark bags under his eyes, the dawn light casting shadows from the trees
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:14 pm

sure thing yo that sounds good for the bandits. umm for logan not sure who she would be with hmmm.

also strife and them gonna get there first but neer is closer sooo ...

serena- chew slowly and looks up at him. no says quietly and takes another bite

fallon- sees as others kids start to wake up and buries head back into zeros chest and closes eyes
    sam- nods to her and stares out window, the sky is a misty gray thinks: it reflects everyones mood
    tao- eyes blink open and yawns stares up at the roof of the car, vision a bit blurry from just waking up
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:20 pm

fox - curled up like a little kid in the corner of the trunk his chest rising and falling at a steady pace.
    chelsea - yawns and lookss around at the others.
    rori - still asleep against katann's shoulder.
    zero - absently strokes fallon's soft hair. looks at strifes face in the rearview and is starting to get worried he's been driving for too long, but doesnt say anything.

neer - then after your stomachs full your sleeping, got it?

then should the attack happen to neer and them? to slow them down.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:26 pm

yeaaaa budddyyy
    lets give group a alittle break

sam- looks at strife. do you want someone else to drive? says quietly
    tao- turns head and sees him and smiles cant reach him and to tired to move so closes eyes again and sighs.
    katann- wakes up and looks at rori and smiles.

serena- im not tired says while looking down and nibbles on samwich
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:36 pm

neer - i dont care your gonna at least lay down and try.

OKEYDOKEY

strife - shakes his head. i may look tired but im still wide awake. means what he says; the horror of the scenes last night and the fact that neers with kendal keeping him wide awake and aler, his mind constantly thinking.
    zero - im hungry.
    strife - i dont have any money on me guys. better check ur pockets.
    rori - lifts head blinking away the sleepiness. huh?
    chelsea - fishes out 5 dollars from her pocket.

I gtg but ill be back soon enough
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:40 pm

serena- bu- fine. no use fighting him so eats sandwich grumbling

sam- pulls out some money i think tao has some
    fallon- stomach growls and pouts
    katann- its morning
    EmmylovesYou
    EmmylovesYou

Post  EmmylovesYou Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:09 pm

Sry thought my post was sent but I saiddd idc bout the Selfie haha I like it and where u want Kate to come on in
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:25 pm

Strife - fox? Fox!
    Fox - (jerks awake and grumbles hating being forced awake very irritated) can i help you with somehing?
    Strife - (rolls his eyes remaining calm) see if tao has any cash on him
    Fox - huh? Ca--oh um alright (gently shakes taos shoulder)
    Zero - oh! I got--nevermind (pulls a crumpled poece of paper of somehing she was writing on out of her pocket)
    Rori - oh ok. Geez we slept through the night.
    Zero - (mumbles) you did
    Rori - what?
    Zero - (laughs) never mind
    Chelsea - (tanks back her hand when ut starts falling iff her lap to touch sam leting out a sigh if relief when she catches it in time)a-are we really going to texas?

Neer - (smiles) thats what i thought
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:34 pm

Tao- ( opens eyes and yawns) yea?
    Sam- ( turns around and nods) yea we see why?
    Katann- ( stretches arms and looks out window)
    Fallon- ( snuggles into zero not wanting to wake up)

Serena- ( rolls eyes at him and keeps eating)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:23 pm

zero - looks down at follons still form wishing she was her age again with no worries and no responsibility. thinks: she's so young, yet she's seen so much.
    sry i didnt rly understand sam's comment...
    rori - pulls her long hair back into a ponytail.
    fox - smiles. ignore the fact this is a stupid reason for me to wake you. but do you have any money on ya? i could search you but i thought that would be rude if you were sleeping...blushes
    zero - giggles

neer - messages to others. you guys done eating and being weird?
    crispin - no.
    neer - great comes back then.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:33 pm

Sry auto correct he said ya we are why?

Fallon- ( looks up at zero and yawns) were are we going ( says quietly)
    Tao-( smiles and painfully sits up but feels better reaches into back pocket and pulls out a wad of cash) I always have this with me.
    Katann- ( slumps against car door)

Maliha- ( lets go) ( stands up and krndal follows they get into back of car)
    Serena/ ( throws trash out and grabs a hoodie that she stuffed in the car and puts it on and closes eyes)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:50 pm

neer - smiles at her then looks out window dreading the car ride to come.

oh ok
    chelsea - i dont know. folds and unfolds her discolored hands and shrugs talking quietly. im just kinda nervous. never been away forms Seattle before.
    zero - uh.. we still in california? looks at strife.
    strife - sighs. no were in arizona now. (not anywhere near neers group though.)
    rori - arizona?
    strife - nods.
    rori - hmm. watches the grey clouds grow darker outside the window. that would explain all the trees on the side of this mountain.
    zero - theres trees in arizona?
    rori - laughs. yes zero there are.
    fox - eyes brighten up. woah. that looks like quite enough. can always expect tao to save us all. laughs and speaks up louder. yea strife he's got some.
    Steff
    Steff

Post  Steff Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:01 pm

Hays- Sitting in a corner his legs up against his chest.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:03 pm

Tao- ( leans up against window and stares out it)
    Sam- neither have I but well be fine
    Katann- ( laughs lightly( of course it has trees

Serena-( falls asleep)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:06 pm

chelsea - wants to poke hays, since she doesnt like it when other people are down but sighs when she remembers she cant touch anybody (ps stef: she has a discease that turns her pale skin black from the hands and feet inwards slowly making the black skin extra sesitive, and she cant touch it cause it'll spread)
    strife - zero ariozna is actually famous for their amount of trees
    zero - stop mocking me.
    strife - laughs. we're not mocking you, we're just pointing out your stupidity.
    zero - sticks out her tongue. 
    rori - giggles.
    fox - how you feelin?
    Steff
    Steff

Post  Steff Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:07 pm

omg thats some intense disease
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:10 pm

eh. i guess :P
    Steff
    Steff

Post  Steff Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:12 pm

Lol

Hays- Notices chelsea looking at him and gives her a small smile
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:22 pm

Sry if I'm slow

Tao- better ( looks at him and then looks atound) Leo's here right?
    Sam- ( smiles) sorry zero
    Fallon- ( giggles) someone's stupid
    Katann- aww you guys poor zero
    Fallon- poor zero!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:30 pm

zero - i dont want your pity! laughs as she says it.
    oh yeaaaaa leooo FORGOT BOUT YOU BUDDY
    leo - still asleep in very front seat despite all the talking
    fox - looks up alarmed suddenly not sure. hey guys where's leo?
    zero - he's sleeping in the front seat.
    chelsea - becomes nevous when he looks at her being a shy person in general and smiles back after a moment of hesitation. you alright?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:33 pm

Tao- oh .. Oh good ( sighs in relief and slumps back looks at fox and smiles)
    Fallon- ( laughs more and repeats what she says having no idea why it was do funny)
    Sam- that child is crazy

Gtg maybe be on later idk
    Steff
    Steff

Post  Steff Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:34 pm

Hays-Wha? Oh, yea i guess. Still a bit tired.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 7:01 am