WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

5 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12 - Page 40 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12

Post  Legolas Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:51 pm

Archie - (nids to guards) pick her up and be careful this time. (Leads them out of the hospital) 
    Girl - (gets a call and answers) ahuh. right. ok thank you (pus phone away) word from the guards at the border. Neer cktrer has entered and lied to the guards about his name. He knew he was under suspicioun.
    Archie - and how was that...(head slowly turns toward serena)

Chelsea - (follows him shyly)
    Rori - oh hey chelse
    Chelsea - (smikes back)
    Rox - (sees tao and chemsea and smiles to both if them)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12 - Page 40 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12

Post  Admin Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:15 am

guy- walsk over to her and puts cufffs around her wrists and ankles while she tries to fight back.
    serena- kicks leg out before he puts on the ankle one but he pushes it back down and snaps it on quickly. guy throws her over his shoulder
    . LET GO OF ME! chomps down on the guys shoulder hard and her mouth fills with blood.
    guy- screams in pain and drops her

tao- looks around cautously
    kendal- waiting do da de doo
    sam- so were so we. makes a writing movement with his hand sign up
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:34 pm

Archie - (grits teeth in anger and rushes forward pressing a tazor to her neck sending boots of electricity through her body enough to make an elephant stagger)

Neer - (his anger overtakes him in and instant not thinking to stop it for even a second changing form into a large three headed dog rot weiler about as big as the chimera was. Tears into the hospital ready to kill)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:41 pm

Serena- (eyes widen and shakes uncontrollably as he tasers her. Crumples to the ground and fidgets as electricity still goes through her body. Her heart skips a beat and eyes are wide open)
    Guy- (picks her up and throws her I nthe all white room and local the door and a meta, door comes over the first door and a key pad shows up so no one can get it)
    Jill- (gets to the hospital and sees the commotion and eyes widen)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:48 pm

Neer - races down the ball people screaming left and right the onky thought in his angered mind being to get to serena. Ends up trampling a few people then skids to the end of the hall all three heads pointed at the investigators growling.
    Archie - (eyes widen) get the trankalizer!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:52 pm

Serena- (still fidgeting on the floor)
    Guy- (eyes widen in fear and grabs it and shoots a dart at him)
    Jill- (skids down hallway) everybody out! EVERYBODY OUT! (sends a flare into a window so that people in other buildings can see it)
    Susan- (sees neer and glasps) remarkable.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:56 pm

I thought serena was throws intothe room but okeeey
    Neer - (easily evades the darr since there was a good distance between them and he could see it coming. Roar/growls and starts charging at the man near serena all three heads jaws hanging ipen with razor sharp teeth)
    Archie - (is not afraid backing away) you can shoot better than that!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:05 pm

No she s I nthe room she o nthe floor of the room

Guy- (shoots rapidly at him)
    Susan- (picks up a Walkie talky) we need security at the hospital stat
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:14 pm

Ooh i get it wups

Neer - (roars angrily all of the darts taking effect. Harges at the guy shooting at him but runsclumsily  becoming more and more tired. His body cant take it and he transforms back unwillingly tackling the guy with a gun) 
    Archie - (eyes widen) neer cotter
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:19 pm

Susan- the girl was lying (shoots him with another tranquilizer)
    Jill- (stomps down the hallway and holds up a gun) drop it Susan. Let the man go. And let the girl out and have her coem bAck on her own free will.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:23 pm

Archie - but we could gather valuable information from these two! Your throwing away a wonderful opportunity!
    Neer - serena...(sways and tries to pick out all of the darts the liquid already in him. Picks out two and the holes close up before collapsing)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:32 pm

Jill- help him, we can study them but we will not treat them like prisoners and that is final.
    Guy- (helps neer up and leans him against the wall)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:43 pm

I just remembered our idea and all firthe strife dying thing that fox could be the one controlling the cameras with kendal watching and directing since hes more of a computer guy and sams more of a machinery and how things work guy. And if its beter that shes alone he can like be outside the van taking a smoke lol
    Aaannnd im thinking lets say the yes found a formula for something like the atomic bomb and they had set the timer on for like idk 24 hours or 8 hours or something. And then the team would have to  disable sensors and stuff to get to the floor in like a five story YES base building where the timer is ticking to set off a bomb of a missile. Missile could work  too (that would like be fired in icean and then jts path be guided around to hit texas) and then lets say two team members die trying to get up there and kendal knows whats at stake with housands of lives in texas so she tells strife to just pull the plug and destory the files of the formulas and stuff but then when idk he like turns around to run BOOM GUN SHOT
    OR it could be less critical but  somethin like that flashdrive we were talking bout and he could be like its too dangerous theres no escape blah blah and then kendal will be like dont worry i have the escape route/plan in my bead and i know its gonna work so he goes to et flashdrive goes to merily run out happily and BOOM
    but im not sure how they would retrieve his body in a YES facility 0.o im still thinking

Neer - (heads slunks to the side knocked out on the drugs)
    Archie - can we at least keep them in our care?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:53 pm

Ok wel l I think Kendal should go get him while he's dying cause lets face it she would not just sit there for that long, but what your saying about the rest I'm sort of confused so whatever is more emotions and yes fox will be with her.

Jill- they will be looked over by my own hand picked guards. You may come in to study them but only with Clarence
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:06 pm

Archie - (frowns) where you be keeping them?
    Girl - (unlocks doors and pulls serena out)

Uhhhh second one i think buuuut. If u want her o be able to run too himmmm thennnn
    I hink best way to do that is have YES  soldiers only notice them stealing when theyre exiting the building (i guess the team could be in disguise as yes soldiers) and then the team will break into a run to the bulletproof van and they could be out numbered and then kendal could tell strife to draw them away from the others with the flashdrive or whatever thinking she knkws how he can ditch them easily but it ends up being a dead end or something and he cornered and shot and they walk away thinking hes dead

Only way i can think of idk bout you
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:14 pm

Ok surpass man the angst there will be horrible cause it's totally her fault

Serena- (eyes are open but her pupils are rolled ack)
    Jill- here I still don't completely trust them but there not prisoners. Put the girl back I nthe room and take the man for questioning, Martha go with them ( Martha is a good soldier girl)
    Martha- (pretty 26 year old Chinese girl who nods as the general leaves) take him and let's bring him to the interrogation room

-------

https://warzo.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=38

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:02 pm