WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

4 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11 - Page 36 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11

Post  Legolas Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:39 pm

Zero - (waits for him to come in the room)
    Fox - (grabs a pack of cigarettes from the bag slipping hem into bis pocket and walks tkwards the door.)
    Zero - hey fox! Wheres tao?
    Fox - (turns his head to them) i-i dont know i was looning myself)
    Strife - you fall down the stairs face down or something?
    Mak - (sighs) it looks like it was pretty bad you need to let this out to someone
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11 - Page 36 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11

Post  Admin Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:46 pm

tao- signs: its embaressing ..... sighs ill just cut to the chase. fox tried to do something i wasnt comfortable with and i kneed him in the face

sam- ya you should find tao your face looks pretty bad, looks the whoever you pissed off has quite a punch
    fallon- giggles
    sam- you should find tao if your nose is broken it'll set wrong

i gonna make my other characters come over cause i need more

Last edited by Admin on Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:56 pm

U mean ur forgotten peeps? Lol yeah i should probably start using my forgotten peeps too....

Fox - i dont know where he is! (Voice raises but then lowers it again ) Ill find him later.. (Wlks throughthe door And fumbles through his pack lighting one up and putting it in hus mouth sitting down on the step. Puts his head in his hands causing the smoke to get in his eyes. Promises himself that hell talk to tao after this pack)

Strife - (thinks- i bet ya Tao did it)

Mak - (eyes widen not knowing that tao and fox were pike that. But then softens. ) i bet he deserved what he got but that really wasnt..... You guys should talk is all i saying
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:05 pm

tao- signs this is so stupid ... sighs but ya your right i guess i should. but um ... i probably have to fix his nose so maybe could you go?

sam- what was that all about?
    fallon- why he so angry?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:11 pm

Mak - (smiles ) sure thing. Ill be downstairs (leaves and walks down the stairs feeling comety betrer)
    Zero - (shrugs )
    Strife - i think this place is cursed.

Fox - (starts on the third cigarette and he starts to relax more. Sighs and looks down) i reqlly dont wanna face em)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:17 pm

tao- nods but go downstairs to look for fox has anyone seen fox?
    sam- wow he jsut came down here for you
    tao- well wered he go?
    sam- outside
    tao- thanks goes to door and goes outside and immediatly sees fox. come on i need to fix your nose. says it unemotionaly
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:29 pm

might leave randomly seeing despicable me 2
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:36 pm

Fox - (really duzn wanna talk to him but knows hed be stupid to ignire the nose) (throws the fourth cigarete on the ground and steps on it with his bare foor before turning around to follow tao bad to the medical room )

Zero - those two are starting to creep me out

Lucky
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:42 pm

gtg
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:03 pm

tao- closes door sit.
    sam- ya they really are
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:00 pm

fox - sits down quietly. tao, i didnt mean too...
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:28 pm

Tao- well that's unfortunate isn't it? ( lifts his chin but not romantically just to look at his face cleans the blood off his face and sighs.) this will hurt ( puts his nose in the right position and puts a sticky bandage across it)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:14 pm

fox - sucks in his breathe not making a sound when he moves it though he feels like screaming. lets it out when he's done. no really, im serious, i-i got carried away, its-its just one of my many flaws. tries to crack a smile but it doesnt come through. if i were you i wouldve done the same thing, just give me one more chance tao.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:31 pm

tao- looks him in the eyes coldly but then face softens. i ... i dont blame you forces it out even though feels like he is going to burst with anger i should have said something but i ... i didnt so. not entirely your fault. i just dont think i can do any of that ... any of it ... any time soon. but just .. just .. give me a little time ok?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:53 pm

tao - bites his bottom lip. yea. looks down at his feet. you got all the time in the world. dont worry about it
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:02 pm

i just realized before i put "I punched him in the face" buts its kneed so i fixed it.
    not like you rly cared lol

tao- nods thank you. but im sorry. i shouldnt have hurt you as i did, i overreacted
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:07 pm

yea i know it was suppose o be kneed but yea, its pretty much the same thing if your putting enough anger into both of em lol

fox - waves his hand. dont worry bout it, i may be useless when it comes to close combat, but i can take a little pain. raises his head grinning slightly. ever hear that red heads are more immune to pain then others?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:12 pm

nah uh! knee hurts way more! if u use the full extent of power

tao- uhmm raises eyebrow fox? your not a redhead
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:13 pm

fox - i wasnt born with white and purple hair ya know. smiles.

but was he using the full extent of his poweR?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:19 pm

hmm .. probably not ... idk ... ill have to ask but even then he wont no

tao- oh .. steps back you dont .. really ... i could see that ... but even so thats not true. shrugs anyway i have to check on some other patients dont mess with ur nose ok?

afk ...gtg on ipod
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:24 pm

fox - but what if i have to sneeze?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:09 am

Ta'o- the tape is pretty good but .. God help you. ( smiles and saunters out of room going to kids to do daily check ups)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:14 am

fox - smirks and hops of the bed going downstairs.

yaaaaaay next ep of free! finally came out ^^ sry if im slow gonna be watching at same time
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:38 am

Sry I was reading the newest chapter of one of wordsplats fics! Omg it was amazing *squeaaaal*

Tao- ( gathers up a certain group of children and goes to medical room)
    ( feel free to play kids)
    Girl- what do we have to do?
    Tao- in going to check if any of you have any in deductible desieses or were experimented by the yes
    Boy- wouldnt we know?
    Tao- they might have erased your memory
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:44 am

Hmm is he just starting with little kids or both?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:02 pm