WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

4 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11 - Page 24 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11

Post  Admin Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:09 pm

serena- he did not beat me!

Serena- ( writhes in pain)
    Maliha- ( crouches next to her) ( ya we need a doctor)
    Kendal- stands next to them) neer stop he's knocked out

Tao- ( has window creaked open a bit but bites back an answer)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11 - Page 24 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11

Post  Legolas Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:14 pm

fox - come on it'll calm down your feminine nerves! gets up and runs in circles in the driveway with the cigarette singing. CIGGGGAAAAARRRREEEETTTTTEEEESSSSS! MAKE YOU HAPPY!
    INSIDE!
    zero - watches out the window her face drained of color. what. the. hell. is. he. doing. covers fallon's eyes with her hand

neer - ill punch him until his freaking head comes off! as he does he starts to hit bone and his knuckles bloody.

crispin - grabs her hand and yanks her though the hospital.

neer - pfft yea definitely.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:55 pm

Tao- ( walks down next to them) can I shoot him?
    Fallon- not in puwbwic

Serena- ( holds ghands over eyes)
    Maliha - Serena you need to tell is why hurts!
    Serena- ( takes hands away from her face and her face has severe burns from the poison and her eyes are more purely white withal in around it red and puffy)

Jeyne- ( follows after him and they get to the room bursts in) what happened?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:23 pm

neer - he hears a crack and tands up satisfied and kick the dead body with a mashed head to the side. turns head and notices serena's burns. Serena... walks over and puts his hand on her shoulder. stand still. looks closer at her eyes. Serena can you see me?
    crispin - oh no..

fox - bursts in the door singing really loud and really awful waving the cigarette around as the smoke spreads out around him.
    zero - who's choice was it to bring him in the house...narrows eyes at tao.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:30 pm

the blindness can last however long you want it to. hours, days, weeks, forever, maybe comes back but still hard to see. just putting that out there
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:33 pm

Serena- ( blinks but all she sees is darkness) no. ( reaches out hands hoping to feel someone)
    Jeyne- she's blind? Ok wait. ( grabs a medical light thing and crouches in front of her)
    Kendal- she gonna be able to see again?
    Jeyne- I don't know ( shines the light in her eyes)

Fallon- ( coughs more)
    Tao- ( keeps voice even) stop you need to stop. Now.

Well idk what do you think would be good? I think it should still be hard to see but I'm not sure how long it should last
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:42 pm

fox - oh come on tao! skips over to them and grabs tao's wrist yanking him around the room spinning.
    strife - comes in. what's going on here--eyes bulge out of his head at the sight. my god.. LET GO OF TAO!
    zero - shakes her head and leans down. lets go for a piggyback fallon, what'da say?

neer - takes her hand and holds it in between his. why not? can't you tell?!

hmm we could just have that last for a while until she finally gets some magical treatment....possibly from decimus. but he's across the country so he's out of commision for the time being.
    so yea i think she should just not be able to see very well for a while but at this exact moment be completely blind.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:08 pm

Tao- ( yanks backwards away from him) get off of me! ( grabs the cigerrete from him and drops on a glass of water)
    Fallon- no I wanna watch Tao beat him up.

Serena- ( reaches forward more) what's happening
    Jeyne- sry ( grabs her chin and props it up and shines the light in her eyes) I'm not an expert but I guess the poison messed up her eyesight I guess just let the poison run ots course and it will go away maybe?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:16 pm

neer - sighs and looks at serena sadly. fine then, we don't have time to stick around. sirens wail and cop cares pull in their shining lights visible.
    crispin - peaks out the door. the hallway wont be clear for long.

fox - immediately stops and looks at the water glumly.
    zero - aight whatever but i doubt tao's gonna do that again.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:25 pm

Serena- ( grabs neer's arm and brings self to feet)
    Kendal- come on we have to go ( shuffles them out into the hall and down the stairs)
    Maliha- ( runs ahead and grabs cap and throws the guy out of it )sorry
    Kendal- ( runs ahead and slips into the drivers seat and honks ) lets go!

Tao- whatever ( turns around)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:34 pm

neer - picks serena up off the ground and runs behind the others sliding into the car.
    crispin - hops into the back and jumps over the second seat to the third row

fox - gulps and watches him. i try and try, but he wont even smile now. snorts and puts his hands in his pockets and turns as well. i forgot something. walks out the door to outside and down the driveway.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:47 pm

Serena- ( clings to him and everyone gets in the car)
    Kendal- strap in ( slams down on the pedal and zoom out of town)

Tao- ( rolls eyes and walks away)

Gtg
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:05 am

Fox - (10 minutes go by and he walks into town searching for the alley he had left his stuff. In before he had to run after the doll. Kicks a rock as he goes.) Boy why'd I even start this. Now Tao wants nothing to do with me and I'm depressed. Indont like being depressed! I need a fucking cigarette! (After he realizes ppl are staring at him as he waves hisnarms around talking to himself he shuts up and continues walking in silenced turningbinto the alley. Walks over to his ratry backpack that smells like rats and has been chewed through by mice.) Hey buddy! Oh I'm so sorry I left you. (Drops to his knees and brings the bookbag in for a hug.) I missed you lil bugger.

Zero - hey Tao! Come here! (Sits on the couch)
    Neer - (holds her close and has now decided everyone already knows him and Serena are together and its not worth hiding it. Burries his face in her pool of hair and closes his eyes exhausted. (Talks to just her : we just never get a break do we.)
    Crispin - (cracks a sad smile at neer and Serena and talks to just maliha : they've changed so much and so quickly. I wouldn't think it was possible.)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:20 pm

Tao- yaa? ( sits down on floor and stretches out leg)
    Fallon- ( jumps on his lap)
    Tao- wow there hey!

Serena- ( grips onto him tightly and blinks eyes widely, shivers widely not being user to the darkness)
    Maliha- ( ya it's weird)
    Jeyne- ( sits in the front with Kendal) awww
    Kendal- ( looks at them and smiles slightly but feels a little sad cause she misses strife)

Sam- ( comes up with hair being still electricated and oil smears all
    Over his face) hey any one see mak?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:30 pm

zero - is about to start talking when sam comes up. i havent seen him but he might be in his room?
    mak - is cleaning up his room for the 5th time that week.

neer - it'll come back serena dont worry...it'll come back. isnt so sure for himself which is whats scaring him. then races his head his eyes gloomy. just drive, it doesnt matter where. anywhere but this damned place.

strife - sits alone in the big basement they use to train replaying the day he found kendal down here alone in his head.

fox - ok lets go. raises the backpack over his shoulders that carries his computer and some other junk, including packs and packs of cigarettes. pops one into his mouth and leaves the alley.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:57 pm

Tao- ( cradles Fallon in his lap)
    Sam- hm ok
    Tao- what were you going to say?

Serena- ( nods and reaches hand up and searches for neer's face) weres you go ... ( hand hits his cheek softly and smiles) ( hi)
    Kendal- ( rolls eyes. And the get into a highway)
    Maliha- I'm hungry
    Kendal- seriously?
    Jeyne- idk I'm sort of hungry

Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:23 pm

crispin - nods in agreement.
    neer - hello serena, nice to meet you.

zero - did you and fox have a guy fight or something?
    fox - drags his feet as he starts walking back.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:44 pm

Serena- ( hi) ( curls up against him shoulder and falls asleep)
    Kendal- fine we can get food

Tao- all fights are called the same thing no matter why gender

Sry mom tooy iPod gtg
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:53 pm

zero - looks at him blankly and confused. . um...i just said that since you guys are guys.... but ok then. did you guys have a fight or something?
    fox - on his way to the road that leads out of the city a gang is playing around. scuse me boys. strolls through.
    tall guy - hey! grabs fox by the back of his shirt. what u doin ere' brit?

neer - just a minute later falls asleep himself unable to stay awake any longer.
    crispin - can u ask kendal where we're gonna eat?

do u know who's taking us to art class tonight?

Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:12 pm

never mind my dad just told me he is
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:34 pm

Tao- sure
    Fallon- what about?
    Sam- sits on couch)
    Tao- nothing important

Maliha/ were we gonna eat?
    Kendal- first place us four agree on.
    Jeyne- ) yawns ) actually you 3. I'm sleeping ( curls up into a ball and sleeps)

Guy- ya lookin ya caws truble Brit?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:54 pm

Fox - (rolls eyes)  how about I give you some cigarettes and you don't have to pay me and I just keep strolling alon--
    Tall guy - (punches him in the face) i dont need no cigarettes punk.
    fox - (sucks in his breathe and reaches into his back pocket for a dust bomb)
    Fall guy - what's in ye pocket son? (Throws him onto the ground.)

Crispin - (glances at neer and Serena) [right fine by me. How bout mcdonalds.? Typical place right?]

Mak - (comes downstairs and looks at everyone before sitting down himself.)
    Zero - suuuuure... looks at him and talks calmly. Tao. Just spit it out.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:52 pm

Maliha- McDonald's?
    Kendal / sure thing let me fine one

Guy- laughs) stupid Brit

Tao- ok 1. Don't talk to me like a baby 2. It isn't important it's just a fight and 3, you don't need to know everything so leave it alone. K? (Takes Fallon off of his lap and stands.) I'm going for a walk ( turns to kitchen and grabs coat and scarf)
    Fallon- oh ...
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:36 am

Zero - (shirts at fallon) we tried.
    Mak - (watches him leave confused)

Fox - (scrambles to his feet)
    Another guy - (rips his backpackers off his shoulder) watcha got in here? Some tea and crumpets?
    Fox - (growls angrily) give it back
    Dude - (pulls out his computer) woah man! Brits got the smarts eh?
    Fox - (leaps at him attempting to get it back)

Crispin - [well Ustinov bring them backbsomething. ]
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:30 pm

tao- charges outside hoping to clear his thouughts in the brisk winter air
    sam- he'll be back. gets up to go take a shower

maliha- she knows
    kendal- huh?
    maliha- nothing

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:06 pm