WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

4 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11 - Page 23 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11

Post  Admin Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:43 pm

serena- why?
    jeyne- dont worry just a blood test and things smile shyly
    kendal- besisdes walks towards chair and passes serena and whispers to her if he makes a move were all here

got it

tao- backs away i cant, i cant get into that stuff right now ok? starts to walk away. i have a job to do
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11 - Page 23 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11

Post  Legolas Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:58 pm

doctor - great. ok. the quicker you guys leave the quicker this gets done. jeyne, turns to her. you've done what i needed you to do. great work. smiles. ill handle the rest on my own.
    neer - sits up tuning the other out and leans over inspecting his new leg. tries to move it, just like any other day and to his amazement it moves, along with a joint at the ankle. smiles and starts to move his toes but realizes there are none, the metal foot shaped smooth where they would be. eh whatever, you dont need toes.
    doctor - eyes neer carefully.

fox - tao! yells at him from behind getting frustrated. you cant just leave it at that. after kissing me back? there was something there!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:03 pm

serena- stares at him evenly but then leads everyone out.
    jeyne- follows and closes the door. its ok the tests will be over very soon
    kendal- i dont get why he wanted us to leave thouh
    jeyne- how bout we go down to the cafeteria.
    maliha- sure stands.
    kendal- ill go serena?
    serena- wha? no you guys go ill wait here my hips acting up from the crash
    kendal- what crash?
    maliha- ill explain later.
    jeyne- alright we'll be right back. smiles and they walk away

tao- and now there isnt. things change. walks steadily up the stairs
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:18 pm

fox - narrows his eyes at tao. your scared arent you? you scared what they'll think of you!

crispin - follows waving at serena.
    doctor - shuts the door and turns to neer. finally. just you and me now. smiles you enjoying it? how do you feel?
    neer - swings legs over the size raising his right/metal leg up and down. it's..it seems its working properly. gets ready to slide off the bed and walk but the doctor puts a hand in front of him
    doctor - not yet hold on there. turns to the counter across the room and starts pouring something into a needle. Neer right? how'd this happen?
    neer - gunshot..
    doctor - slips the needle into his lab coat and walks back over. extracts blood from neer's arm and sets it into a machine. minutes later it beeps. oh! well, it seems most is well ill just have to give you a shot to help boost your nerves to get used to the leg. smiles and walks back over.

neer - isnt quite sure about it but holds out his arm.
    doctor - oh no, this one goes in your neck Neer Cotter. takes the needle out of his pocket.
    neer - eyes widen. How does he know my last name? i never gave them that information, i never gave them anything actually.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:24 pm

tao- turns around on the stair case and starts to walk down i couldnt care less of what people think of me! that is not the problem and start assuming things that you know nothing about!

kendal- so were is it?
    jeyne- just down here
    maliha- they walk down another hallway im worried about serena
    kendal- since when?

serena- peeks in the small window on the door and sees neer what are they doing in there
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:31 pm

crispin - me too...though i dont like it. to be honest things seemed to change a lot after suri's death and the explosion.

neer - damnit i wish i could read other peoples minds.
    doctor - the needle pricks into his skin . say something?
    neer - jumps back off the bed swatting the needle away. what the hell!

fox - i---looks down.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:55 pm

maliha- of course he did.
    jeyne- what?
    maliha- nothing

serena- watches and breaks into neers mind somethign wrong?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:05 pm

crispin -gives jeyne a confident smile.

neer - he...he's a damn shifter!
    doctor - awe is your girlfriend worried? his words come out more in a growl and he jumps up onto the bed holding the needle. one drop of this and your done for. smirks.
    neer - narrows his eyes at the doctor. how come your a shifter? who are you? backs away from the bed ready to defend.
    doctor - your father is quite the good man, giving me the abilities i have! laughs like a crazed maniac holding his hands up at his sides long claws sprouting from them. in return...for your life! kicks off the bed and jumps onto neer pinning him down. haha got you now. raises the needle.
    neer - do you really think you can beat me that easily? grits teeth and punches his face, the impact of his punch rocketing the doctor(hehe the doctor ^^) into the wall.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:12 pm

tao- exactly you dont know what im thinking so leave me alone! scrams up the stairs

serena- eyes widen and kicks the door open in anger growls and pounces on the doctor sinking her own claws into him neer go now!

jeyne- smiles back
    maliha- something stirs in her mind making her hear a tiny bit of them fighting somethings wrong
    kendal- what do you mean?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:20 pm

Fox - Drama queen. mumbles and walks away.
    strife - yo fox. walks into the room.
    fox - huh? looks up?
    strife - grabs his hand putting a pack of cigarettes in it. they were in...kendal's room. she doesnt need them, shouldnt be using them. your to far gone to quit now, just do it outside will ya?
    fox - grins. thanks laddy! pats strife on the shoulder and walks straight outside.
    strife - scowls brushing off his shoulder.

neer - scowls. just inject him with his own poison.
    doctor - no! i mean you can't do that, it wont work on my body, it was designed for yours.
    neer - oh shut u--
    doctor - if you kill me your taking away your chances of getting ur rightful abilities back!
    neer - narrows his eyes at him.

crispin - starts back to the room
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:25 pm

tao- stomps into his room. what a jerk. lays on bed. ugh. covers face. im such a ... (sighs)

serena- ya ya shut up pushes him to the floor. if your not gonna fight back just shut up

my peeps follow

Last edited by Admin on Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:34 pm

doctor - smirks and within a second he's transformed into a tiger. nails serena in the gut with his powerful legs throwing her to the side and jumps to his feet growling in the form of a white tiger. turns and pounces at neer.
    neer - grabs a scalpel from the table and slashes the tiger's face.
    doctor - roars in anger and slowly turns his head angrier than ever.

crispin -there's another shifter! i can feel it! sprints into the room whats going on!

fox - sits on the steps and pops a lighted cigarette into his mouth breathing the smoke down into his lungs sighing relieved to have one again. i dont get it...one minute he was right there, the next he's acting like he hates me. damn americans! telling me i cant smoke? watch me. next time ill get a good kiss of smoke into his lungs.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:01 pm

Serena- no! ( transformed into a lion and slams into him. Roars and slashes across his face.) ( Maliha get neer out of here ill handle h)
    Maliha- ( nods and her and Kendal help neer up ) come on!

Tao- ( rolls over and curls up in blankets)
    Fallon- ( glances out window) why is British guy outside
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:12 pm

zero - huh? looks. oh him. idk, he was talking to tao a minute ago wasnt he. is he smoking? moves away from the window and opens the door to outside. what are you doing?
    fox - turns around angry. leave me-oh its you. calms voice down. takes cigarette out of his mouth and blows a hoop towards them. getin my evenin treatment.

neer - i dont need help!
    doctor - growls spitting blood. you! ruining my whole plan! get out of my way! sprints past her snapping at neer.
    crispin - just in time he slams the door closed after neer maliha and kendal leave the room, leaving the doctor to slam into the door.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:26 pm

Fallon- ( coughs and waves the smoke away) gross
    Tao- ( closes eyes and falls asleep )

Serena-( hisses and stalks around him then sinks claws into his haunches)
    Kendal- yes you do lets go!
    Jeyne / why is my boss evil!
    Maliha- what about Serena!
    Kendal- shell be fine!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:34 pm

neer - SHUT UP! god why do you all have to be annoying girls.
    crispin - im not a...oh you werent talking about me.
    dr. JAMES - roars and swings his paw around scratching her across the face.
    short profile...

Name: Dr. James

zero - where'd you even get those?
    fox - s--i had them with me. can i help you kids with something?
    hmm lets say that smoke is drifting up through tao's open window.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:46 pm

Kendal- shut up or ill drop you! ( they strem out of the hospital) we need a can
    Jeyne- ( brings hands to her mouth and whistles)
    Serena- ( roars and sinks teeth into his shoulder)

Tao- ( smoke drifts through his open window and makes it way to Taos nose leaps awake) fire! Whaaat. ( looks around embarrassed ) what is that ( looks out window and sees fox and scowls)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:53 pm

zero - blah! waves her arms around trying to get the smoke away from her face. ok forget it ! idk bout you fallon but i cant take this stuff. turns and goes back inside thansful for the nice air.
    fox - frowns and takes out his cigarette to study it in front of his face. i dont think its that bad... yea know. fogs ur head up a bit ye know? looks at fallon and smiles. makes it feel better.

neer - what the hell! we're not leaving without serena! pulls their hands off of him and he drops but stnds up on his own just a little shakey, and turns back to the hospital walking back slowly.
    crispin - looks down knowing they might have to.

dr. james - yelps and whines staggering around.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:01 pm

Fallon- ( takes a step towards him) what's in it?
    Tao- Fallon!( yells down at her but quickly dives back in room so they don't see him)
    Fallon- uh? ( looks up but then shrugs and follows zero)

Maliha- neer!
    Kendal- jeyne stay. ( runs to him)

Serena- ( you may be bigger and stronger but your not better) ( hisses and stalks a circle around him)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:26 pm

neer - can hear kendal behind him. i'm not going anywhere until serena is out of there. speaks more harshly. dont even try to talk to out of it. unable to go fast since he isnt used to the new leg yet.

dr james. - roars and breaks the needle getting the toxins all of his paw and flings it at serena and it splatters over her face. roars as it burns his paws.

fox - narrows his eyes and looks up the side of the building at tao's window and smirks. gets out two cigarettes lighting them up and holds them so the smoke travels directly up there.

gtg ill be back later
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:28 pm

wait never mind. ill be on. but ill be slower cuz i gonna be on kindle and watching movie.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:47 pm

kendal- fine but your not going without help
    maliah- im coming too

what exactly does it do to her?
    serena- roars in pain as it burns her face and backs up. crouches closer to floor and whimpers

tao- yells JERK! and slams window shut
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:12 pm

Crispin - [ill....stay here and keep an eye on jeyne.]
    Neer - (walks through the automatic doors and within a minute orntwo approaches the door.)
    lets say it feels like burning and since it got in her eyes it will temporarily blind her for a few hours?
    Dr James - ( slowly stands up as he transforms into a human.) And that's what happens when you get in my way.
    Neer - (bursts through door) get away from her!

Fox - (smiles and starts laughing)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:16 pm

serena- turns into human and screams in frustration and pain and rubs eyes furiously
    maliha- darts in past the doctor to serena
    kendal- stands next to neer

jeyne- sits on hood of the car are you sure we shouldnt go up?

tao- jerk
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:29 pm

Crispin - (holds up a finger telling her to wait) [guys...do you need help?]

Neer - (eyes widen that he beat Serena. Talks doubly and low) you bastard. (Stalks toward James)
    Dr James - (smirks and leans forward) bring it on boy. If I cant kill you my way ill do it the old fashion way. Leaps at him as a tiger)
    neer - (brings his metal leg around and nails him in the gut and he crashes twisce as hard into the wall as he would have with his normal leg. Glares at him evilly and walks over to him)
    Dr James - (now back as a humane coughing blood) tooblate the damage is done. Your gals a bit hurt. (Starts laughing)
    neer - shut! (Punches him in the face) up! (Punches him again and again and again even after he goes unconscious)

Fox - (keeps laughing) oh come on you drama queen don't you want one?!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 1:44 am